Twenty Three - A Date

Sun sank lower in the sky, the light of day draining away, giving way to the velvety dark of night. It was the best day for Jungkook to live this year. He felt incredibly happy as the taste of the happiness that he was experiencing was completely different; it was juicy with a new feeling.

It's been a while since after his ex-boyfriend's death and finally, he gets to experience the feeling of excitement again; to go out with someone. He almost grabs an hour to get ready and while the smile; the happiest smile on the face that couldn't be shut off anymore.

Everything was beautiful to him, even the sound of the ticker time was like a melodic to him.

He was in a good mood, obviously.

He was determined to make Jimin as his even though he knew that it will never be easy for him to make it happen. By looking at how Jimin was behaving around him, the chance for him to mark the boy as his was only in a dot size.

But that doesn't make him to give up. Of course, he'll give it a try. Who knows? That it might be his luck. It will be challenging but definitely, he will take on the challenge.

The sound of a clicking noise that was coming from the wristwatch Jungkook was wearing had become a sign or the hint for no one in the room that he was already done.

He fixed his outfit in front of the big mirror and smirked in satisfaction. After all, he doesn't have to worry about his look. He knew himself so well; he was known as a manly and handsome guy since he was a young boy. Those two things had been perfectly mixed with his red blood.

Before he decided to be done, he grabbed his cologne for the night and sprayed it onto his neck, collarbone, and wrists; smelling so good that probably can make all the girls out there to get stunned by his existence around. 

Usually, he didn't wear that kind of strong scent of cologne. But on that night, it was his special day that has led him to use it.

Looking at the mirror for the 129373394 times to check on his fine visual, finally, Jungkook opened his steps to walk towards Park Jimin's room with a tiny smirk plastered on the face; forgetting at how to have a straight face again.

He casually grabbed his wallet and his phone and walked towards his door while humming to a song, following by the sound of his heartbeats that beat a little fast than normal as he was jumping on the inside.

"Oh fuck..." he cursed lowly under his breath as soon as he had arrived at Jimin's door, suddenly felt so small to face the boy and nervous to death to even stand up. But the smile was still there.

He took a deep breath before brought his hand to knock the door softly.

"Yeah?" shouted Jimin from the inside.

"It's me."

"Come in."

"Tch," he pouted, "Why can't you open the door for me," mumbled him before twisted the doorknob and stepped inside the room with eyes already landed on Jimin who was chilling on the bed.

"You have done?" asked him and received a nod.

"You took too much time to get dress," said Jimin while already on his feet and walked towards Jungkook while eyeing the boy from head to toe. His forehead creased when he realized that Jungkook was dressed as like the boy wanted to go to a blind date.

"Woah, are you going to meet Hye-Joo?" Jimin teased, wiggling his eyebrows while smirking at the taller.

Jungkook shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Shut up. Let's go."