Thirty-Three - Brand New Personality

The next day, Jimin was already dressed neatly in his school uniform and was ready to go to school without his parents sending him off as usual. He stood in front of the mirror and gently fixed his hair, thinking that he needed to look great on that day.

He knew that teachers would surround him later, pretending to be sympathetic to a child who had just lost their parents.

He couldn't recall how long it had been since he had left to Webtoon. But he remembered that the police officer, DaeHyun, had told him to take two or three days off from school.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and exited the room, taking a look at his wristwatch and realizing that he still had 10 minutes before he had to leave.

He entered the kitchen to grab a bottle of yogurt from the fridge and pour some into his mother's favorite glass. He gulped down the cold strawberry flavor and went to the sink to wash it clean.

"Good morning."

"Yeah, good morn—" His hands lost their ability to move, as well as his whole body. Did I hear it right? He didn't even budge in the slightest move, his eyes were huge in horror.

"Are you ready to go? Don't you need breakfast first?"

Jimin slowly turned his head around, praying on the inside, begging that he won't see anyone behind him. He was certain that he had an absurd and funny dream last night, but what about now?

He was confused, at the same time terrified when a familiar voice was talking to him as if that dream wasn't even a dream.

As soon as his eyes met with the figure, he screamed his lungs out, letting the glass slipped off from his grip in the sink as he fell onto the floor, escorting himself to the nearest wall with his hand flew to his chest.

"W-What's happening?!" he screamed loudly, terror had overtaken his face as he eyed Jungkook as if he was seeing a ghost without a head. "That wasn't a d-dream?!"

He observed Jungkook from head to toe and noticed something familiar. The boy was standing there, looking at him in bafflement while already in a school uniform.

Jimin's school uniform.

"What?" asked Jungkook calmly. "Why are you so surprised? I'm not naked."

"W-Why are you still here?" Jimin agitatedly rose to his feet, running to grab a knife in the drawer and shoved it in front of Jungkook's face, which had drawn panic all over the taller's face.

"Whoa, easy man. What the fuck?!"

"I asked you, w-why are you here?!"

"Like how the fuck should I know?! You're the one who supposed to tell me where we are right now."

"How is this possible?! I'm so sure t-that was only a dream!"

"Possible what? A dream? New Face, you owe me an explanation. Don't you forget that."

"I-I mean..." the knife raised down as the boy slowly walked over to Jungkook but the latter took a step back, just in case since the knife was still in the boy's grip.

"Whoa, wait! Wait, New Face!" Jungkook threw his both hands at the front, trying to stop the boy from coming close to him.

"Is this really happening?" asked Jimin.

"I had no idea what you were saying right now but please put that knife away first. I'm more than happier if you want to come close to me but not with that knife in your hand."

Jimin put away the knife on the kitchen table and proceed to come close to Jungkook, his eyes drilled into the boy's soul with parted lips, unsure what to say as he was in a state of disbelief of what he was seeing.