Twenty Five - Hyung, I'm in love...

Although Jungkook was sure about his feelings for Jimin, he still didn't want to tell the boy because he didn't want anything bad to happen between him and Jimin.

Plus, he knew that Jimin doesn't have any feelings for him, and he doesn't even know if Jimin has feelings for men. It would be bad for him if Jimin is straight.

They entered Jeon's mansion with Jimin freely walking towards the stairs while Jungkook and Namjoon were struggling with Jimin's stuff that the boy had bought earlier. Not like Jimin refused to help but Jungkook was the one who told him not to do it.

Jimin glared at Jungkook for a moment as he felt weird, why did Jungkook treating him so nice on that day. But he only shrugged it off since he wanted to enjoy it as long as Jungkook was being nice to him.

Jimin let out a happy and heavily sighed when his body landed on his comfy bed, closing his eyes while having a pleasing smile on the face. He couldn't hide his excitement for that day. He felt like he didn't want the next day to come.

Jungkook entered the space and walked straight to the desk to put Jimin's things on it but the boy told him to put it on the floor beside the bed. Jungkook put the things down on the floor while his eyes were fixed on Jimin who was stretching his body cutely.

"Aghh!" Jimin giggled afterward. He rolled his body to be on his belly and looked up to Jungkook with his baby smile that eyes almost disappeared from the view. "Thank you for today," said him softly.

Jungkook also smiled as to respond to it and nodded in somehow, feeling proud to make Jimin happy. "Well, it's nothing much," muttered him before awkwardly made his way out from the room but then;

Something that he didn't expect to happen had suddenly slapped him on the face that makes his eyes almost widened in freaked out.

"Jungkook,"

He turned around and just get to see Jimin was looking at him while lying in a position that Jungkook found it damn sexy.

"Yeah?"

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jimin, voice was so low that almost driving Jungkook crazy about it. It wasn't because of anything sexual; it was just because Jimin was damn sleepy.

"My room," replied Jungkook shortly while already rooted at the door.

"It's still early. Let's talk." Jimin patted his hand on the bed beside him, gesturing for Jungkook to lay beside him.

Jungkook instantly shook his head and laughed awkwardly, "I want to study."

"It's not the time to study dumbass. It's already late."

Jungkook scoffed before rolled his eyes, "You said it before that it's still early."

"Yeah," Jimin smirked, "Early to talk with your friend but already late for your brain to absorb anything."

The taller chuckled and finally gave in and went straight to rest his sore body on the bed beside his beloved boy. He awkwardly adjusts himself to be comfortable on the comfy and seconds after he flinched so hard when Jimin suddenly rolled himself to be close to Jungkook and laid himself on his stomach once again just to look at Jungkook with his cute puppy eyes.

"Jungkook,"

"W-What..."

"Can you tell me about you and Hye-Joo?" Jimin laughed a little, "I want to know. Like, I love to see both of you... I mean, you guys look really great together."

The question has made Jungkook's lips to be replaced into a thin line. He looked away, sighing half-heartedly. What should he tell him? How can he say anything about the girl when they had nothing in between them anymore, not more than just a best friend.