I wasn't even mad when I heard it from the CEO. I was just upset that I heard it first from the CEO not her.

"You okay?" I heaved a sigh before looking at her. "Yes." I answered as I peck her lips. "Too much public display of affection." I can hear Minnie unnie laughing.

The award show was already starting. Our drama was nominated for a big award tonight and whether we win or not our drama was still the best for me.

"We have the nominees for tonight." the host announced as we look at the screen. I lowered my head when I saw that they were playing my scene on the drama. The camera panned to me but Soojin was also in the frame since she was still leaning her head.

The crowd was so loud when both of our faces were seen on the big screen. I shyly smile at the camera.

"Congratulations." I heard Soojin whispered to me. "Huh?" I ask her confused. "Your drama just won but here you are still seated. They are waiting for you." Yuqi pointed at Kino and Hyewon who was already standing.

I immediately stood up as I bow to them. "Took you long enough." Kino laugh.

"Shut up."

The three of us walk up the stage as we bow to the hosts. Hyewon was the one holding our award. "Firstly I would to praise our amazing head writer for writing such an amazing story. I would also like to thank everybody that supported us throughout this. Thank you everyone." Hyewon bow as I stand beside her.

I grab the mic. "This was such a big honor to have this kind of award and we thank you for the endless support that you are giving to us. I hope that you'll continue to support us three. Thank you." I glance at Kino and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

He was crying like a baby. "He's too happy that he cried." with that they all laugh.

We walk down the stage with big smiled plastered on our face. "Be back there." I pointed at our table when I saw Soojin's piercing gaze."You should." Hyewon said with a smile.

===

Shuhua and Soojin were inside the waiting room. "Hey don't be nervous you got this." Shuhua placed a soft kiss on Soojin.

Soojin was preparing for her special performance that she'll perform on the stage tonight. "I'll be watching you from our table." Shuhua waved her hand.

Seated on their chairs their eyes were fixed to Soojin who was now on the stage. "You really allowed her to do that in front of everyone." Miyeon whispered to Shuhua but Shuhua was so focused to Soojin.

"Of course. Showcasing her talent is what she is doing." Shuhua glance at Miyeon with a smile.

The performance went on when Soojin slipped on the floor making everyone to worry but Soojin continued it like a pro that she is. Shuhua was nowhere to seen.

Soojin looks at their table but her lover wasn't there. After the performance Soojin was bombarded with questions from her manager. "Are you really okay?" For the nth time Soojin nod her head.

"I'm okay. I'm not hurt."

The sound of heels clicking Soojin looks ahead of her revealing Shuhua who was carrying a pair of white shoes on her hand. The younger didn't said anything as she kneels down in front of Soojin. They were still at the backstage and people were walking around.

Shuhua grab Soojin's hand placing it on her shoulder as she gently lift the older ones foot, taking her dancing shoes off replacing it with a much more comfortable shoes. Doing the same on the other one. Shuhua look up only to be welcomed by a blushing Soojin.

"Are you hurt?" Shuhua softly asks.

"Not at all." The younger stood up. The two didn't notice that some artist were also at the backstage who witnessed their lovely moment.

The two came back to their table together and Soojin was wearing the shoes that Shuhua gave her and she's not planning on replacing them. Luckily it match her dress.

Four of their friends were so busy with their phones not until Soyeon spoke up. "You two are all over the internet." she showed the photo of Shuhua and Soojin at the backstage.

"News fly so fast."

===

I'm still finishing my school works and I'm not even halfway to my geometric art. I hope you're all doing well.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated