Chapter 1

IF YOU SEE THIS BOOK OR ANY OF MY BOOKS ON NOVEL HD, OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT IS NOT WATTPAD, THEN IT IS STOLEN AND I DID NOT GIVE THEM CONSENT TO POST IT. GO TO WATTPAD WHERE IT IS ORIGINALLY POSTED AND READ IT THERE. THESE HOES ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S READS AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM.

   It's my senior year, and even though we're a few months into the school year, there's still something I can't figure out.

My Econ teacher, Ms. Stevens.

Is she gay?  I've been trying to figure it out since day 1, but I don't want to be one to assume.  Not gonna lie, my gaydar sounds as loud as Christmas music on December 24th when I'm around her.

She wears suits everyday, and she gives off "masculine as hell" vibes.  But that doesn't necessarily mean she likes women.

One thing that I do know for sure is, Ms. Stevens is fiiiiiine as fuck.  I've been peepin' her since my first day in this class, and I have to say, having a chiseled dreadhead female teacher gives me something to look forward to when I'm in this boring ass class.

She's the only thing keeping me awake.

I wonder why there's not a Mr. or Mrs. Stevens.  Is she single?  Does she have a girlfriend?  Or boyfriend.....  Still have to keep an open mind.

But it would be really great if she's gay.....

No man would ever approach a woman like that.  Her masculinity would probably be too intimidating to them.  Plus, they'd probably just be attracted to feminine women.

What most female-attracted men would fear on a woman is what makes Ms. Stevens incredibly sexy.

Suddenly, I hear her luscious lips say my name, snapping me out of my daze.

"Shiranda, can you explain communism to me?"  "Huh?,"  I say, looking clueless to the world.  "Oh, uh, it's an economic and political ideology that advocates to overthrow capitalism in a society, everything being publicly owned.  Or some crap like that.  I'm not really sure."

Ms. Stevens smiles at my answer.  "Great job, Ms. Williams....."  She goes on to talk about communism and shit, me really not paying attention to the words she's saying.

I'm surprised I actually got that right.  Good thing I did the definitions last night.

As she talks, I'm really just looking at her mouth.  The way her lips form the words, how smooth and soft they look.

I've come to notice that Ms. Stevens has a really nice voice, and if she wasn't so damn pretty, it would put me to sleep.

I should be actively listening to this lesson, but here I am, sitting at my desk and lezzing out over my insanely hot, sexy teacher......

What was I saying again?

As the clock on the wall slowly ticks on, I start thinking about the stuff I'd rather be doing.  Well, for one, I'd rather be at home, considering this is the last class of the day.

Two, I'd rather suck Ms. Stevens' face off than watch her talk......  Did I just think that?  I did.

She is just way too sexy for me.  How the fuck is she a teacher?  Shouldn't she be, like, a model or something?

Mmmmmm, that chiseled jaw, those teardrop eyes, those luscious lips, and those sexy ass dreads.

I bet she has abs.  She most likely does, I can tell.  I can feel it in my spirit.

There's no way she's single, unless it's by choice.  She could sure have me....  Whoever she's with is lucky as fuck.

I wonder if she has sex.  Oh God.  Imagining a teacher having sex is weird.

But at the same time, imagining her naked is fun as fuck.

She would have the perkiest titties, adorned with the most perfect abs, mmmmmmmm, let's say an eight pack.

I bet she has a tight ass that probably has a li'l shake to it.  And I bet she has the prettiest pussy you've ever seen.  Perfectly hairless, of course.  Doesn't look like 12 freight trains have been through it.

Oh Lord, Jesus, her muscles make her look even more beautiful, especially when wet.  She can pick me up and throw me down with those bad girls.

The bell rings, making me jump as my soul leaves my body.  The other students leave the room, me being left behind to pack up.

Was I really just thinking about Ms. Stevens the whole time?

I'm about to head out, when she calls me over to her desk.  I walk over to it.  "Ma'am?"

"So I see here that you have a C in my class,"  She says as she's looking at her computer.  She looks at me.  "Don't feel bad, you're not the only one, but can you explain to me why that's so?  You're a very smart girl, and you have the potential to be doing so much better than that in my class."

"Uuuuuuuummmm, I don't wanna crap all over the subject you teach, but I'm not gonna lie, Econ is so boring.  It's really not my thing.  Most of the time I tune out, and I don't really grasp most of it."

Involuntarily, my eyes go to her lips.

"We're gonna need to find a way to make this more entertaining for you--  Why are you looking at my lips like that?"

My eyes go big.  I didn't even realize I was looking at them for that long.  "You just......uh......have really nice lips."

I DID NOT just say that 🤦🏾‍♀️.

"Just stay after school tomorrow."  She says, sounding low key horrified that I said something like that.

"Uh, yes ma'am."  I quickly say.  I rush to get the hell out of her classroom.

Welp, I just did some dumb shit.