Sammy

"God this is the longest car ride everrr!" You say to your boyfriend, Sam. "I know babe, we have about, 3 more hours." He replied keeping his beautiful brown glossy eyes on the road, they looked so perfect, with the setting sun hitting them just right. "I can't wait that long baby" you said with a whiny but sexy voice.

Sam looked at you when you spoke in that tone, smirked at you with his adorable dimples showing and replied, "babe...don't start, I'm driving." "I know, I know....but you just look so fucking sexy in those sweatpants sammyyy" you said reaching your hand towards his side snapping the band of them. "Babe, what did I just say!?" Sam replied with a stern tone laughing.

"Come on baby, it's a long ride, and you just look soooo fuckinngg hoottt" you replied inching closer to his core. "Y/n I'm telling you right now if you don't stop I'm gon-" Sam tried to say but you interrupted "your gonna what daddy? Punish me!?" "No I'll just leave you on the side of the road, and don't call me daddy, you know that shit turns me on!" Sam said laughing. "Fine.........daddy" You said crossing your arms pouting but smiling. Sam giggled but then refocused his attention on the road.

It was about 15 minutes after the incident and you honestly couldn't wait any longer to have Sam, and you had an idea. You turned on a sexual song on the stereo and pulled up some dirty imagines on your phone. You found a super dirty one and turned to Sam, "oh my god Sam, listen to this awesome imagine!" "It better not be a dirty one." He said keeping his eyes on the road but smirking. "Okay," you said devilishly

"Sammy slowly licked you, making you want more and you pulled his head closer to you showing him you wanted more." You started to read. "Y/n! Stopppp pleaseee" Sam whined as you looked over at his hands trying to reposition his dick so you couldn't see his slowly forming boner. No other cars were around so you unbuttoned your flannel a little more and pushed your boobs up making sure Sammy noticed. You could see him trying not to look as you put your bare legs up on the dashboard spreading them slightly.

You put your hands down your pants as you started to read more, "the hunger in sams eyes as he was about to give it to you was unbearable, so you flipped him over and started to ride him hard moaning 'ohhhh sammyyy youu feel sooo gooood!' " you read rubbing circles around your clit moaning as you read the certain part of the story. "Oh my god babe, please stop!!" Sam said in a sexy whiny voice.

You kept reading and moaning until Sam finally broke."I can't take it anymore!" He said under his breath pulling the car off to a dirt road you removed your hands from your shorts. "Why are you being so sexy right now? Seriously!" Sam said trying to sound mad but smiled anyways. "Because I want you to fuck me Sammy!!!" You yelled unbuckling your seatbelt and climbing over to the drivers seat. Sam moved the seat back to make room for you on his lap, you straddled him and felt his huge bulge against your shorts.

"I told you to stop y/n" Sam said gripping your ass. "But I want you Sammy..." You said smirking running your hands under his shirt biting your lip. "I just want to feel you." You whispered in his ear then bit it softly. "Well, I guess I should take a break..." Sammy said running his hands up your thighs, hips, then torso. "That's what I like to hear." You said starting to grind on Sam to the beat of the song. "oh my god, I just wanna fuck you so bad right now baby." Sam said biting his lip smiling.

You smashed your lips onto his. Sam moved his hands to your hips pushing down on them forcing you to grind harder making you both moan in pleasure.

You jumped in the semi cluttered backseat and Sam got out of the car and went around to the back and hovered over top of you. "What do you want me to do first babe?" Sam said giving you full reign. "Oh you know daddy..." you said pulling your crop top off revealing your coral colored bra while Sam was removing your Jean shorts showing the matching panties.

He came up to your neck kissing and sucking, sure to leave a love bite while cupping your boobs in your bra. He trailed kisses down to your hips leaving another love bite. He took his shirt off and you sat up in the backseat licking his framed abs and kissing them. Sam pushed you back down with just the force of his lips. "Come on Sammy boyy, I just want youuuuu!" You moaned pushing his head down towards your V. "I'm getting there baby settle down!" Sam said in a raspy voice starting to take your panties off slowly. "I gotchu baby girl..." He said in a sexy voice which made you even more turned on than you already were.

"I've been waiting all day for you Sammy boy..." You say as he removed your panties completely. "Have you baby, have you really?" Sam said in his smooth deep voice which made you wrap your legs around his neck as a sign to go. He put his tongue at the top of your clit not breaking eye contact with you which made you go nuts and grab his perfectly messy hair. Sam slowly moved his wet tongue down your clit gently sucking as he got closer to your core.

"Saaaam...please" you begged smiling as he teased you looking you directly in the eyes, smiling as well. He then moved his tongue around your core then finally slipped it inside of you making you tug his hair slightly and make him moan. The vibration escaped from his lips into you, making you scream with pleasure, "oohhhh goood Sammyyy pleasee don't stopppp!"

He moaned again at the sound of you, this of course made you go crazy again making you pull him closer to you. "Saaaam ooohh yeeesss daddyyyy" you moaned as he sucked your clit and then slipped a finger into you pumping making you cum onto his fingers and he licked them clean, then cleaned you up making you moan his name with pleasure.

He came up and kissed you hard and then unclipped your bra feeling your boobs again. You traded spots as you made out again, and you left a love bite on Sams neck as you reached for the band of his sweatpants and started to pull them off, along with his boxers revealing his large member. Sammy rolled you over again, putting himself on top of you starting another make out session.

He positioned himself at your entrance and without warning slammed into making you scream, "ohhhh my fucking God saaaammm!" He thrusted slowly at first but then speed up after a few thrusts. "Babyyy you feel sooo good" Sam moaned.

You gripped his hair and moaned his name a few times giving him the confidence he needed to finish out. "Babeeee....I'm gonnaaa....cum" you said in between moaning breaths. "Me too y/n" You both let out your juices screaming each others names one last time, Sam drove out your highs and then collapsed on top of you and stayed there while you both caught your breath.

"God, that was well worth it." Sam said sitting up putting his clothes back on and handing you yours. "I needed that so fucking bad babe, you don't even know!" You replied smiling at the event that just took place. "Hey, I did to babe! I'm the one who's driving!" Sam replied helping you clip your bra back up. "Yea but you tried not to!" You said sternly but smiley.

"Oh and might wanna check out the new hair style I gave ya" you said winking and kissing Sammys smooth lips. You both returned to the front of the car and Sammy looked in the mirror at his super messy hair that was flying everywhere. "Babe, my hair looked good today, and look what you did!" Sam said fixing his hair and biting his lip trying to hold back his smile, but failed.

"Shut up Sammy you still look sexy so shut the hell up" you replied with fire. "Damn I ate you out AND gave you the D and you treat my hair like this!?" Sammy said trying to hold back his giggles. "What, you felt good! I could have made this car a disaster, so be thankful it was just your hair!" You replied laughing.

"As long as you felt good baby, that's all that matters" Sam said kissing you and then started the car back up. "Oh I did babe!" You said grabbing his hand interlocking your fingers together. "Well, if you make the hotel room look as bad as you made my hair, I know I'm doing good" Sam said smiling at you looking in your eyes biting his lip.

"Well we're going hard tonight, because your looking pretty fucking sexy there Sam...messy hair and all!" You said winking. "Oh yea? I'm gonna make sure you can't even walk tomorrow." Sammy said smirking, gripping your hand tighter and looking back into your eyes. "I can't wait" you reply smiling kissing Sammy before pulling back onto the main road again for the rest of your road trip.

A/N Hope you liked 😘😘😘 thanks for reading, don't forget to request babes!