Sammy (Request)

A request by the amazing Ariston💋

\\Ariston's POV//

People fall in love mysterious ways," Sammy whispers in my ear.

"Mysterious? More like incredibly strange," I reply, taking back the blueberry syrup that he stole from me. Sammy and I had already been on a few dates, but they were never as strange as this one. The reason the date is so strange is because right now, we were pouring a mixed variety of syrups into an empty glass that once held my water at iHop.

Almost all of the the syrup containers were half way empty when the waitress came around to give us our check. After she set it down at the table, she gave Sam and me the stink eye. Sam takes a big sip out of the variety of thick syrups in the cup, while laying down enough cash for the pancakes we ordered, plus a ten dollar tip for the mess that we made.

He scoots out of the booth we are sharing and holds his hand out in front of me. I took his hand in mine, and jumped out of the booth. We walked out of the doors of iHop and stood in the front. Sam leans in for kiss but I back out.

"You really think I am going to kiss you?" I ask him. "uh... Yeah, actually..." He trails off. I push his shoulder lightly. "Sam relax. I'm only not kissing you because you just drank a mix of syrups that were not appetizing," I say.

"Oh," was all he said, lightening up a little bit. I take his hand, rest my head on his shoulder, and I start to walk to his car. I soon do not have to pull Sammy along to his car. He follows me to the passenger seat so he can open up my door.

"Thank you," I say, kissing his cheek. "Anything for you, Ariston," He smiles. The car ride was normal, all we did was listen to Ed Sheeran, my favorite artist. Sammy always made sure that he had a CD of Ed in his car when I was with him. I stare out of my window until Sammy grabs my hand. I look at him and smile. He smiles back, and I can tell he is faking it. Somethings wrong with him, but I just don't know what.

We finally arrive at my house, and Sam turns off his car. We sit in silence for a few minutes. I finally break the silence. "Sammy, babe, is something wrong? And don't tell me no, because I know something is," I tell him. "Nothing, Ariston, just don't bother. It will Pass," He answers. I know Sam, and this will definitely not pass.

"Tell meeeeee!" I drag out. He finally gives in to my begging, puppy eyes, and what not, "Ariston, what happens when you don't love me anymore?" he pauses, confusion overcomes me and I don't know what to think, "I know, you probably think that I sound crazy, but it will happen someday. It happens to me in every single relationship I am in."

"Sammy I-" I try, but he interrupts me.

"Please don't give me that 'I will never stop loving you" crap, because it will happen. It happens with every other girl, why shouldn't it happen to me with you?" he asks. I sigh and turn his face toward mine. I take my hands and place them both on his temples and cheeks.

"Sammy, it won't happen because I'm not any other girl. I love you and only you. I don't ever expect to leave, cheat, or ever stop loving you," I tell him, firmly.

"But-"
"Sam! No buts, just kiss me."
"But what about the syrup I drank?" He asks quickly, not giving me anytime to interrupt. I roll my eyes at him. I crash my lips into his, and soon, our lips are moving in sync.

Hope you like it love💐 Stay beautiful babes💟