Sammy (Request)

This one was requested by JaSee💚💚

{Sammy's POV}

I love sitting here on the couch with my girl all the time. "Do you realize how happy you make me baby?" I said to JaSee, who was cuddled up in my arms. "Yes, because you make me just as happy" she replied to me batting her eyelashes at me. "You make my world go 'round babe" I said kissing her forehead.

"I'm comfortable baby, but I have to go pee" she said giggling. "Ughhh okayy" I whined. JaSee got up and went into the bathroom and her phone went off. We usually look at each others stuff, so I looked at the message.

From: Rocky✌🏼️
I miss you baby girl, meet up soon?💐

I read the text and my heart sank, but I also felt my face heat and turn red. My leg started shaking like crazy, it happens when I'm nervous or pissed. Right now, it's both.

Who the fuck is Rocky, and why does he miss JaSee, why did he send her a flower emoji, and WHY IN THE FUCK DID HE CALL HER BABY GIRL!!!?? She better have a damn good explication for this shit.

I heard the bathroom door open, I tried to contain my anger, but couldn't.

{JaSee's POV}

"JASEE!" Sam yelled down the hall to me. "Yes babe?" I said walking into the living room. "Don't fucking babe me!" He shouted, he had my phone in his hand. My stupid ex must've texted me something. "Sammy calm down, what's wrong" I said trying to stay calm myself.

"Who the hell is Rocky!" He said in a stern tone. "My ex, did he say he missed me or something" I said trying to grab my phone, but Sam pulled his arm back. "Not only that, he called you baby girl, and sent a flower emoji, and said he wanted to meet up soon...WHAT THE FUCK!" He boomed at me, making me step back. I was getting pissed now.

"HES MY FUCKING EX AND WANTS ME BACK SAM! YOU KNOW THE SHIT THAT JERK PUT ME THROUGH, WHY ARE YOU GETTING PISSED!? I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HIM!!" I yelled back at Sam's dulled expression.

"Okay, maybe I over reacted, but I thought you said you deleted his number and blocked him." Sam said putting my phone on the near table.

"I did, your right, but I had to unblock him because he had something of mine in his apartment still, and I had to tell him my friend was going to get it." I replied trying to cool down. Sam looked upset, "I'm sorry JaSee, I just don't wanna loose you, your mine." He said pulling me close.

"I know, and I'll always be...." I said standing on my tiptoes, kissing Sam. "Well, you should let me make it up to you baby..." Sam said against the kiss. Oh I know where this was going, but I decided to tease him.

"How you gonna do that babe" I said with a fake puzzled look on my face. "Ooh, such a tease...I'll show you.." He said picking me up so my legs were wrapped around him. He started kissing me, more passionate then he ever had before. It felt different, more sparks than usual.

"I want you to know, I fucking love you baby" Sam said against the kiss. "I love you to Sammy" I replied back. He sat down on the couch, with me straddled on him now. He lifted my crop top over my head, leaving me in my bra and leggings.

"Ooh, my favorite..." Sam said admiring my boobs in his favorite bra that he bought me. "The bottom matches" I said with a wink. "Perfect" Sam said out loud, cupping my boobs in his hands, massaging them. I moaned slightly, and rocked my hips on his.

He moved his hands down to my hips, and gripped them tightly as I grinded on him. I ripped his shirt off, then kissed him harshly. He pushed me to to other side of the couch and pulled my leggings down. He admired my black and pink panties that matched my bra, and kissed my exposed torso. He moved to my hips, and left a hickey on each side. He came up to me and attacked my neck with suckles and kisses.

I felt his fingers start to rub me through my bottoms, and a quietly let out little moans. "Baby, your so wet for me" Sam groaned against my neck. "Well your sexy when your mad" I replied flirtily. "Well then" Sam said giggling.

He moved down and slid my panties off, and gave me a smirk. I got chills whenever Sammy did that to me. He leaned his head down to my core and began to do what he does best. "Mmmm Sammyyy" I moaned out, grabbing his hair.

He kept licking and sucking my core in the right places, making me go fucking crazy. "Ohh fuckk" I whined, arching my back as I got closer to my orgasm. Sam pinned my hips down on the couch cushion, making sure I didn't squirm away from him. This of course increased my drive because whenever Sam touched my torso, it would just make me go insane on the inside.

"Babeee im closee" I managed to get out. I felt Sam's grip harden on my hips, definitely leaving a few bruises, but we always leave marks on each other when we have sex. I felt the sensational knot in my stomach that Sammy always manages to make. I let out a long and loud moan of pleasure as I came undone.

As Sammy got up I saw him bitting his lip and smirking. "What's that look about?" I said huffing for breath. "I just love watching you go fucking crazy at my touch" Sam said attacking my lips. (Can you just imagine💦💦) I smirked against the kiss, and pulled Sammys shirt off, rubbing his body.

I whipped off Sammys sweatpants and boxers and he immediately shoved himself inside me with no warning. "FUCK SAAMMYY" I moaned loudly, sending my nails through Sam's chest, moving to his shoulders. Sam let out a loud groan, slowly thrusting in and out of me.

Sam took my hands, and pinned them above me and sent his lips to my neck. He kissed and sucked on my neck, leaving love bites all over. "Faaasteer babyyy" I moaned quietly into Sam's ear. He looked at me darkly and sped at my command. Sam and I had the room heated, and filled with moans.

"Yes babyy" Sam groaned out, also setting my hands free. I immediately shot them to his back, and started scratching again. "Oohhh Saaam" I moaned feeling another knot coming. "I'm gonna go JaSee" Sam said with his thrusts becoming sloppy. "Fuck me too" I replied arching my body into Sam's.

He thrusted a few more times and we both came onto each other. Sam rode our highs out and then plopped next to me on the couch. He glanced at my hips, where there were purple bruises. "Ooooh Damn, I'm sorry baby girl" Sam said rubbing and kissing my marks.

"Uhm, I think we're even babe" I giggled rubbing Sam's scratched up back. "Oww, yea kinda hurts..." Sam said laughing. "We're the cutest" I said kissing Sam, slightly biting his lip as I pulled away. "I love you baby girl" Sam said smiling. "I love you to babe" I replied.

Hope you liked it JaSee😘 Holy fuck you guys I'm at almost 30K😱 I love you guys so damn much💕💕 if you haven't yet, check out my fan account on the gram ✌🏼️ its magcongirliee just like this one 😎 more good imagines coming! Hope you have holy water ready for the next one someone requested....😂 for real tho....you'll see😏 stay beautiful bitches 💜