Sammy (Requested)

*Megs POV*

"HAHA I BEAT YOU GUYS AGAIN!" I yelled at my older brother Jack and his friend Sammy. We were all playing Xbox and like always, I kicked their asses. "Dammit! How do you do it Meg?" Jack said sitting back on the couch in frustration. "Because I'm just that good" I replied back doing a little victory dance.

I usually win by a little with Jack, but I went a little extra hard because I had motivation, Sammy. I have liked Sam ever since Jack introduced us, but Jack said he's off limits...I think he's just being protective over me.

"I'm gonna go change into sweats" I said to the boys. "okay" I heard both of them say as they started a new game.

I went back into my room and changed into my black Adidas sweatpants. I walked back out into the living room, "hey Meg can you grab me a water?" Sam said batting his eyelashes at me. "I guess, mainly because I want one to..." I said teasingly.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, and looked at the spot we kept the water bottles, and there were none left. "Jaaack" I whined into the living room. "What's up" he shouted back. "There's no more water" I said walking into the living room.

"Why don't you just drink tap?" Sam chimed in, "Uhhh because it's gross" I replied back. "Okay, well I'll go to the store and get some, you coming Sam?" Jack said grabbing the keys to his car. "Nah, I'll just stay here, make sure Meg doesn't invite any boys over" Sam said winking when Jack turned his back.

"Haha okay, do you guys need anything else while I'm out?" Jack said reaching for the door. "I'm good" "Me to" me and Sam replied back. "Alright" Jack said exiting the door.

"Wait Jack! Can you get some chocolate doughnuts?" I exclaimed quickly before he shut the door. "Ughhh is that time coming up?" Jack said rolling his eyes, knowing I get super moody.

"Yea...next week" I huffed. "Fine. But I'll get the good ones this time, so I might take a little longer." Jack said flashing a smile at me. "Thanks bubba" I replied standing up, giving him a hug. "See you guys in...about an hour" Jack said checking his watch and walking out of the door as I shut it behind him.

"Okay, see ya" me and Sam replied at the same time. I went over and sat down on the couch, "So what do you wanna do Samuel?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him innocently.

"Not sure..." He said doing the same. I just looked at him and giggled out of nervousness. He stood up and walked over to his backpack, and put his phone in it oddly enough.

I was in a daze, looking him up in down, licking my lips, thinking of how I wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there. God he is so fucking hot! Why did Jack have to make him, out of all his friends, off limits!?

My dirty thoughts were interrupted by Sam's smooth voice, "aye...Meeeg....helloo..MEG!"

"Oh...sorry...thinking" I said trying to come up with something. "Why were you checking me out?" He said trying to hide his smile. "I wasn't" I said defensively. "Oh...but you were Meggy...you definitely were" Sam replied smirking, sitting close to me.

"No I was not!" I said playfully hitting him. "Then what was all this?-" he said staring into blank air, licking his lips, moving his eyes slowly up and down. Why did he have to tease me like this!?

He turned me on like a fucking light switch. "Damn...." I whispered biting my lip. Not realizing Sam had heard me. "What?" Sam said looking at me, with his fully wet pink lips.

"What?" I said trying to play it off. "You know, I'm tired of this game" Sam said inching close to me. "What game?" I said confused. "Your a tease..." He said smirking and looking at the ground. "Are you kidding Sam? Your such a fuckboy!" I replied surprised at his comment.