Johnson (Request)

Maile wanted a cute imagine, so here it is my love🐳🐚

You had just decided to join your boyfriend of seven months, Jack, on the last couple stops on his Magcon tour. You arrived two days ago, and were already super close friends with all the boys, and loved hanging out with him.

Today, you had all decided to go to the beach, considering you were near Huntington Beach. You had already put on your very favorite bikini and thrown on some short shorts. You grabbed your sunglasses and threw a SnapBack on over top your beach waves, so you looked perfect. Needless to say, Jack was already frustrated enough.

Once you all got to the beach, you realized how hot it really was. The boys set down there stuff and immediately began stripping of there shirts and running into the water to cool off. You however, wanted to tan a little bit. You laid out on a towel, your sunglasses covering your eyes, the warmth of the sun absorbing straight into your skin.

You had been tanning for no more than ten minutes, when you felt something wet drip on you, and something blocking your sun. You shaded your eyes with your hands, and looked up to find your smirking boyfriend, Jack J.

"Maile...Come in the water with me." He said softly, and you propped yourself up on your elbows. "But I want to go tanning!" You whined, gesturing to your already pretty tanned figure. He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully, and surprised you when he dropped to his knees, one leg on either side of you. You could feel the drips of water falling off his chest, and you had to bit your lip when you admired his body.

"You know you want to come in with me!" He said, pushing a strand of your long hair out of your face. He looked at you with such love in his eyes, and his touch and kiss always made your whole body tingle all over. You smiled at him, and leaned up a little so you were nearly nose to nose.

"I don't know. I mean, your okay I guess." You teased him, flashing that million dollar smile that he loved on you. He would never be able to get enough of you, your smile or your laugh. Sometimes it scares him how much he loves you. He raised his eyebrows at you, and you giggled lightly, leaning forward and pressing a light kiss to his lips.

You only intended for the kiss to last a couple of seconds at most, but it was obvious that Jack had other plans. He suddenly grabbed the back of your head, forcing your head closer, and for you to kiss him harder. You latched your arms around his neck to keep from falling back.

You could feel him smile into the kiss, and he slowly licked your bottom lip. Your tongues mingled together, and you could feel yourself begin to slowly lay back to take the pressure off your back. Your arms still around his neck, he came down with you, to the point where your back was completely on the towel and he was just hovering over you.

PDA like this was completely normal for you too, getting caught up in the passion and the heat of the moment, so it wasn't really all that surprising when Cam and Shawn came over and pried Jack off you.

They had looks of amusement on there faces, and you huffed and crossed your arms over your chest. "Hey! That's not fair!" You exclaimed, mad they had stopped you and Jack's little moment. Jack blushed lightly and rested his arms on his knees. Shawn chuckled and Cam raised an eyebrow at you.

"Maile there are kids here, and none of us want to see you guys have sex on the beach either." He said, making your cheeks go red. You decided not to answer, to not further embarrass yourself, so you just stuck your tongue out at them and stood up.

"Come on Jack lets go in the water!" You said, suddenly very interested in escaping the embarrassment that was the situation you were in at the moment. You heard Jack laugh softly, but he got up and you both ran over to the water line, splashing each other with your feet the minute you got to the water.

The water was quite cold, and you shrieked and ran away from him to try and not get hit by his splash, but he caught you around the stomach and pulled you into his chest. You squealed and laughed, leaning back into his warm chest.

"Gotch'ya." He said, laughing himself. You turned around and smiled, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes, mesmerized how after all these months he still gives you butterflies in your stomach. He leaned down and kissed you softly, the tingles running up and down your spine.

A big wave came right as his lips touched yours, and splashed both of your bodies. You yelled and jumped up. "Catch me!" You said whilst laughing, jumping into Jack's arms, wrapping your legs around his waist. He caught you with ease, resting his hands on the bottom of your thighs.

"You know I love you more than anything right?" He spoke, clearly and confidently, but still with his little shy voice. Your heart fluttered, and your smile depicted your happiness. "I love you more than anything Jack Edward." You said back, right before capturing his lips in a passionate and slow kiss, gripping the sides of his neck.

You felt his grip on your body tighten, and somewhere off in the distance one of the other boys yelled "Come on Guys! Not again!" But you ignored them, perfectly happy and content with the mini paradise you were living with Jack.

Hope you liked it my love. I think this is so cute and I would totally be down! 😂❤️ love yall and stay beautiful💜