Jack and Jack Pt. 1

Hello beautiful ladies! Happy new year!🍾🎉 One of my New Years resolutions is to start writing more. I miss it, and it helps me escape my life for a bit💕
This was a request from Cameron, and this one is gonna be good...😏

~>Cameron's POV<~

"Cameron I invited Jack over, I want to hang out with him though so can you like....leave us alone?" Said my older brother Jack. Yes Jack and Jack, my brother and his best friend share the same name. Just to clarify, my brother is Jack Gilinsky, and his best friend is Jack Johnson.

I bet you're wondering why Jack said for me to leave him and Johnson alone? Well Jack J is my boyfriend. Yea...my brother wasn't too happy about it at first, but he is still trying to get over it. Still...

"Jack he's my boyfriend and I wanna hang out with him too. If you're bringing him to our house and expecting me not to be with him you're dead wrong. Just like you and Madison, she's my best friend and you end up stealing her every time she comes over." I snapped back, heading upstairs to get ready.

"Cameron, you're a little too sassy for a 16 year old." Jack said rolling his eyes and smiling our shared smile that everyone loved. "Look who's talking diva" I said back to him. We both laughed because Jack is a diva, way worse than me, and I'm pretty bad.

"Johnson will be over at 2" Jack said drinking his bottle of water he grabbed of the counter. "Okay thanks bro" I said frolicking up the stairs, knowing I always get my way with my brother, no matter what. Why do you think Jack J and I are together?

I went upstairs and dressed in my grey crop top, and black high wasted shorts. I took my hair out of the messy bun it was in from me sleeping, and my hair was in its naturally curly state, so I left it.

I did my makeup pretty natural, swiped on some bronzer and blush, and then put on some mocha colored lip gloss. I threw on my cheetah print heels and went downstairs. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30. I couldn't wait to see Jack.

Speaking of the devil...

From: My Blondiee💕💙
I'm on my way over, and baby girl have I missed you...😏😉

I looked at the message and smirked, knowing exactly what he meant. Lucky for him I just got off my period and all I wanted was him. My brother had no idea I was even sexually active, let alone with his best friend.

And yes, I did loose my virginity to Jack J, but it was my decision. It was everything I imagined it would be...and more😉

Next thing I knew it was almost 2 and my brother came downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get a snack and Jack took a look at me, "what do you think you're wearing" Jack said raising an eyebrow at me.

I gave him a look, "clothes?" I replied. "I don't like them, you should go change" Jack said. "Why?" I said with fire. "To revealing" he said back immediately. "New flash Jack, mom and dad aren't here, and mom approves of me wearing this." I said back to him.

"Fine, but if Jack even looks at you wrong, he's gonna get it" the tall boy said to me. "Kay" I said smiling since I got my way, as usual, and I saw jacks car pull into the driveway.

He walked in the door, and immediately checked me out. I looked at my brother and he wasn't even paying attention. Thank god. "You look so good baby girl" Jack whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and smirked at him, "all for you babe" I whispered back to him.

"Sup bro" Jack said to my brother. They did their little bro handshake and whatever. "Dude I brought the new NBA game" Jack J said. "Hell yea!" G said as we all headed to the living room.

I sat beside Jack and he threw his arm around me, while my brother turned on the Xbox. "Are you playing Cam?" G asked. "No I'm gonna chill and watch you guys" I said looking into Jacks blue eyes. While my brother wasn't looking, Jack pecked my lips, but it was so hard not to climb on top of him.

"Are you fucking kidding me" G mumbled. "What's wrong bud" I said looking over at him. "None of my controllers are working, I have to go buy more" he said trying all 4 he had.

"Well now what" Jack J said. "I'm gonna go get more that's what. I've been wanting to play this since it came out!" My brother said going to grab his keys. "Do you want us to go?" I said to him as he rushed around.

"Nah I'll only be an hour. I'm gonna go to the good place, the downtown mall" Jack said. "Okay, we'll be here" I said. "No fucking around you two" G said pointing at us, not an ounce of kidding in his facial expression.

We both threw our hands up and said we won't at the same time. "Good, I'll be back in an hour" my brother said, walking out of he house. I waited a minute, and looked at Jack.

"Fuck that, let's go to my room now" I said dragging Jack to my room. We got into the room, and I pushed Jack onto the bed, and pinned him down. "What's gotten into you" Jack giggled.

"I just want you so fucking bad" I said, rushing my lips to Jacks. He placed his hands on my hips, and pushed me to the other side of the bed. He whipped his shirt off, exposing his newly formed abs.

I stroked them while he kissed my lips, jawline, then neck. He found my sweet spot on my neck, and I moaned quietly to myself, then latched my hands to his blonde hair. He lightly nibbled on it, and then kissed it lightly. He pulled away from my neck, and looked into my eyes, while his were a dark, lustful blue green.

"God your perfect princess" Jack said leaning down to kiss my cleavage, and continued down my body to the top of my shorts. He wasted no time taking my bottoms off, including my panties. "Fuck baby, your so wet" Jack said looking at me, and taking his pants and boxers off.

Jack returned his spot back over me, rubbing the tip of his member against my wetness. He pushed into me, making both of us groan with pleasure. I nodded Jack along, so he could start. I started moving my hips in sync with his, while he pounded into me.

"Ahhhh fuck Jack yeess" I moaned grabbing his body, pulling it to mine. He nestled his head in my neck, breathing heavily, and bit down on my neck. "Ughhh jaaack" I whined feeling his lips suction to my neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I heard someone yell at my door. Me and jacks attention drew to the door, and I pushed Jack off of me and covered myself up right away. Fuck, it was my brother.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JACK?!" Gilinsky yelled with fury in his eyes. "Ja- I- fuck" Jack J tried to say as hid under the blankets with me. "Get dressed and get downstairs NOW" Jack said stomping Down the hall.

"We're fucked..." I smirked at my boyfriend who looked like he'd seen a ghost. We were getting up, and getting dressed when J spoke. "Do you realize Im about to lose the two best things that ever happened to me?" He said chocking up.

"Jack, what do you mean?" I said going over to him, as he pulled his shirt down his body. "We're never going to see each other ever again and I'm gonna lose my best friend." Jack said frowning.

"That won't happen, I'll make sure of it. Let's go babe" I said grabbing jacks hand and we went downstairs to face my angry brother.

Oooo!!! What do you think is gonna happen? I'll be updating the new part soon! Be on the lookout 👀 Stay beautiful💋💕