Gilinsky (Request)

This imagine is for the lovely Tealour💐💋

*-Tealour's POV-*

One month One whole month until I could see him again. It was already torture. I missed the way he'd lick his lips when he was really focused. I missed his loud and insanely adorable laugh.

I missed the way his hand would attach to my hip no matter where we were. I missed the way he smelled, his cologne was amazing. I missed how red and full his lips looked after a particularly intense make out. I missed how vulnerable he looked right before he came. Shit, I just missed him.

In the midst of my self-thrown pity party, my phone rang. One glance at the name changed my mood instantly. "Jack!" I said enthusiastically. I heard him chuckle on the other end.

"Hey, baby," he said lowly. His voice was deep and raspy, and it sparked a fire within my stomach, making me gasp quickly. "How are you?" I sighed. "Horrible. I miss you," Jack admitted.

"I know, sweetheart. I miss you, too, believe me. All I've been thinking about is how much I wish you were cuddled up into me." He said as I closed my eyes and hummed in appreciation.

"Babe..." I started sadly. He cut me off. "I wish I could rub circles on your hip, just to feel you shiver like you always do." I heard it in his voice. I knew what he was doing. And he was intent on doing it to me, too.

"Mmm, Jack, I miss how rough your hands feel. So good when they slide down my body." I swear, I heard him groan on the phone. His breathing was heavier, from what I could tell.

"Tealour baby, please tell me you're alone? I need to see you." I bit my lip as I pulled my laptop on to my bed. "Its already pulled up, handsome." Almost instantly, a shirtless Jack on the phone appeared on my screen. I giggled at his eagerness. "Hey sexy," I said as I hung up the phone.

"Hi, beautiful." he returned with his award winning smile. I smiled and scanned his body and face, which made me clench my thighs together almost immediately. He was so hot. "Tealour, is that my shirt?" He smirked. I bit my lip as I looked at him shyly.

"Maybe...is that a problem, Gilinsky?" he quickly shook his head. "No, I just wasn't expecting you to be wearing it." A sudden wind of courage overcame me.

"Well, I could always take it off..." I waited a minute, and when he didn't say anything, I pulled his tank top over my head. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He closed his mouth. I had just so happened to had only been wearing his shirt. I watched his hand travel down his chest and abdomen to palm himself over his boxers.

"Fuck, Tealour, I miss your body. Baby, can you spread your legs for me? I need to see you." The desperation in his voice was prominent, and I pushed my laptop down so he could see me. My need for him was growing, and it was clear by my horniness. He growled softly and bit his lip when he saw my exposed core.

"God, I wish I were next to you right now. Touch yourself, baby girl. Can you do that for me?" I nodded as i let my hand trail down and stop at my heat. "Jack, I'm so wet for you," I moaned out. He sighed. "Fuck, I bet. I'm throbbing for you princess, you have no clue what you do to me, and what I wanna do to you."

"So tell me, Jack." He groaned. "Close your eyes and listen to me, okay? But keep touching yourself, okay? don't stop." I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Think of if I were there. Think of how good my fingers feel when they're circling your clit, how they feel when they slip inside you, gently stroking your secret spot. Mmm, think of how my lips suck on your most sensitive areas, your thighs squeezing tighter around my face. Think of how I feel when I'm thrusting into you. Kissing your neck, licking and sucking on your chest. Fuck, Tealour...remember how full I make you feel?"

My breathing was labored. I was pumping my fingers furiously, picturing everything he was saying to me. "Jack, I'm close." I moaned "Scream for me. Scream my name. I need it, baby. I need it to finish. Please cum for me."

And that's when I lost it. I reached my high, with thoughts of Jack filling my head. I heard him come undone after I did, curse words and my name leaving his perfect lips. I waited till we had both calmed down to speak.

"Fuck, you need to hurry home, baby." I said throwing my head back, and returning my eyes to the screen. "Yeah, but for now, that'll have to hold us over." He replied giggling.

I hope you like it Tealour💛💛 This was kinda fun to write. I hope everyone else enjoyed it too🎀 love yall and stay beautiful🌹