Johnson (Request)

Okay I fucking love that picture up there 😂😂😂😂😂 I saw it and immediately started laughing 😂 it's so true though 😂

Also do you guys want me to start titling my imagines? Instead of just the boy it's about. Comment if you want me to.

Anyways this one is for Bia 💕 (I love that name! It's just so pretty😍)

~Bia's POV~

"Okay Jack, we need half a cup of flour" I said to my boyfriend Jack. "How did I get volunteered to make the cake for the party?" He replied getting the measuring cup. "Because it's your moms birthday!" I said looking at him. "Yea but I'm the man of the house, you should be doing this." Jack smirked. "But it's your mother!" I said playfully yelling.

"Fine, I'll do this only because I don't wanna hear you whine anymore" Jack said getting some flour on his fingers and flinging it at me. "JACK EDWARD YOU GOT IT IN MY HAIR!" I yelled throwing my hands to my hair to shake it out. I got a handful of flour and slammed it onto Jack's perfectly quaffed hair. "Your gonna pay for that one Bia!" He said with a red face, but still giggling.

He lightly slapped a handful of flour onto my face. "JACK!" I said spitting flour out of my mouth. When Jack wasn't looking, I grabbed the can of icing and got a handful, and slapped it all over his face. "Are you fucking serious?" Jack joked. "Yuuuppp" I said laughing at his pink frosted face.

"That's okay, I'll just do this" Jack said grabbing my face, kissing it sloppily to get frosting all over my face. I slipped on the mess we made and fell back, with Jack falling on top of me. "Ahhh fuuck Jack" I whined from his weigh collapsing on me. He looked at me and started laughing, and I did the same.

"Who's gonna clean this up" Jack said looking around, still laying on top of me. "This was a joint effort! We're doing this together!" I said grabbing his face and kissing him. I pushed him off me for him to get up, and he helped me up. I went to walk away towards the bathroom, when Jack grabbed my arm.

"Where you goin baby?" He said looking in my eyes. "To get a shower...I'm a mess" I said looking down at my powdered and frosted black t-shirt and shorts. Jack pulled me close and placed his hands on my hips, "baby girl, this was a joint effort, we're doing this together!" He said moving his hands to my ass, squeezing it a bit.

I huffed, and looked at him with his puppy dog eyes. "I guess I'll meet you in the shower in 5" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Your gonna get it Bia, just be ready for me" Jack said pecking me on the lips, than racing up the stairs.

I giggled then got the shower ready, and then went to get myself some clothes, and our towels. I returned to the bathroom and Jack was already naked, and in the shower. I stripped myself down, and slipped into the shower. Jack and I switched places and I rinsed myself off, then Jack pulled me close to his wet, exposed body.

I looked into his now dark blue eyes, and he kissed me and put me against the shower wall. He quietly spoke in my ear, "I wanna taste your sweet sweet juice after I eat the fuck outta you, I wanna feel those perfect little lips around my dick. I want to feel your hands pulling at my hair when I'm eating you out. I want to leave my mark all over you when we're fucking."

"More" I moaned, "I want to feel your tight cunt around me, and I want you to cum all over my dick that you love so much. I wanna hear your loud sexy moans, and feel your breath against my skin when I'm fucking you. I wanna feel your nails scrape the fuck outta my back and chest when we're fucking." Jack growled into my ear. I moaned at the dirty things he whispered to me.

"I want you right fucking now Jack" I moaned, feeling my core warm up by the dirty words he spoke to me. He placed my leg to the side of the tub and began eating me out. "Mmm Jack" I whined as he flicked his warm tongue on me. He looked up at me, which made me flip out even more.

He sucked on my clit, and moved down. "Fuck babe don't stop" I breathed heavily, lacing my fingers through Jacks blonde hair. He continued to lick and suck the areas I needed most, making me go crazy. "Jack I-I'm gonn-a cum" I managed to get out through the pleasure taking over. Jack groaned, signaling me to go.

In a few short seconds, I let myself loose into Jack's mouth. He licked everything up and came up to me. "Did you like that babe?" Jack groaned into my ear. "Fucking...amazing" I said still trying to catch my breath. "Now it's your turn" I said going down Jack's member.

I pumped a few times before placing him in my mouth. I immediately took in as much as I could, "Fuuck Bia" Jack groaned. "Mmm..yeees..just like that" Jack said moaning as I sucked. I swirled my tongue around the tip, hearing him go crazy. "Ahh fuck yeea" he groaned as I tried fitting all of him in my mouth again. I looked up at Jack and he looked so freaking hot, making the faces he does, turning me on more and more.

"Faster baby..ughhh yea" he groaned. I sped up like he said to, "don't stop baby...I'm gonna cum" Jack moaned before I felt him release into my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and he grabbed me and pulled me up to him. He kissed me and put me against the wall, "jump baby" he said against the kiss.

I did as he said and I felt his hands on my ass, squeezing it. I felt him smirk against the kiss. I couldn't wait any longer, and thank god Jack got the hint. He slammed himself into me, making me scream. He filled me completely and started pounding into me. "Ughhh Jaack" I moaned as he lent his head into my neck, sucking in determination to leave a hickey.

"Mmmm yeaaa" I sighed when he left plenty more all over my neck and chest, pounding harder and harder into me. "Yes Bia you feel so fucking good" Jack moaned thrusting himself. "Jaaaacckkk" I squealed dragging my nails down his wet back. I felt my stomach turn, and waited for Jack to signal his orgasm was approaching as well.

"Your gonna cum all over my dick right baby" Jack questioned, moaning into my ear. "Fuuck yees Jack" I sighed, letting my warm breath hit Jack's chest. "Cum for me baby" Jack groaned, holding my body close to his. I felt myself cum, and ran my nails down Jack's chest, moaning like crazy. He came a few seconds later moaning like crazy as well.

Jack rode out our highs and pulled himself out of me, then put me down. "That was the best babe" I said running shampoo through my hair. "Agreed Bia, I love you" Jack said rinsing out his hair. "I love you too Jack Edward"

Hope you like it Bia💞 I liked writing this one 😎 especially the part where Johnson was whispering dirty things, like please do that to me!!!! 😂

And Thank you guys for 50k reads!!!! I love yall so much and appreciate all your comments, votes and most importantly, READS! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 💛💙💚💜❤️