The Jacks (Request)

I just saw the cutest meet and greet thing☺️ this girl went up to Gilinsky and he went to give her a hug and she and stuck her hand out to just shake his hand and was like "I know your taken" and he's like "I..that doesn't mean I can't give you a hug" and They all laughed. It was just adorable😍 haha anyways Bethany requested this one 🌸

{Bethany's POV}

I was in my car, jamming out after I just got done shopping. I saw a sign for Taco Bell and decided I wanted some...shopping makes me hungry so yea..😊

I pulled in and decided I was just going to eat inside, instead of going through drive thru. I needed to do some school work on my laptop too. I pulled down my mirror and checked my hair and makeup, yea know just in case there were any hot guys 😉 I grabbed my book bag containing all my stuff I needed, and walked inside.

I looked around for people I knew, or any guys...but nope. I went and ordered my usual and got my food and sat down. I was sitting, and enjoying my unhealthy food when I looked up just in time...

I saw two boys walking in and laughing. One was tall, had dark hair, wearing a black hoodie and jeans and a grey SnapBack, not to mention he looked like he was chiseled out of stone. The other boy was shorter, with spiked up blonde hair, wearing a grey sweatshirt and jeans, and had the most adorable smile and laugh.

I fluffed my wavy hair a bit and made sure my floral crop top was accenting my cleavage perfectly. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and touched up my lip gloss quickly. I smoothed my skirt down as I stood up to refill my drink by the line the boys were standing at.

I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw the dark haired boy look at me and whisper to his friend. I walked back to where I was sitting and glanced at the two, the blonde turned slowly and looked at me, his friend hit him softly. I read his lips and from what it looked like he said 'don't make it obvious'

They both started laughing and their food was done and they sat at the table next to me, well, one over from me. There was a table in between us basically is what I'm trying to say...😅

They were eating and whispering to each other like me and my friends do at school. The blonde boy got up from his seat and winked at me as he went to throw their combined trash away.

The dark haired one got up and came over to me, "do you want me to take that up for you cutie?" He said pointing to my tray. I glanced at my laptop before looking into the boys dark eyes.

"Uhm, sure. Thanks" I said handing the trashed tray to him. Both of the boys waltzed back over to my table and sat in front of me. I saved my file and shut my laptop, "thank you...uh..?" Trying to find out the boys name who took my tray up, "Jack G" he said extending a hand to shake.

"Thanks, Jack..G" I said doing the same. "Your friend?" I said looking at the blonde boy, who was fixing his hair. "Oh, I'm Jack as well. But you can call me Jack J" He said holding his hand out the same as the other Jack did. I returned the handshake, "well, Jacks, I'm Bethany...uh, is there a reason you came over?" I said taking a sip out of my straw giggling flirtily (is this even a word? Idk but I'm using it😂)

"Actually yea there is Bethany, you wanna come hang out with us?" Jack G said gesturing to himself and his friend. "Uh...sure" I said smirking. "Where?" I said packing my stuff into my bag. "Our crib?" The blonde Jack said, "okay, cool" I said putting the strap over my shoulder and standing up, smoothing out my skirt.

"After you ma'lady" Jack J said bowing. "Thank you kind sir" I giggled at him. We exited the restaurant and headed to their car. "We'll bring you back in a little to get your car" Jack G said opening the passenger door for me. "Okay" I said getting in the seat.