Sammy

*Your POV*

We walked up to the hosts podium, hand in hand. "Two for Wilkinson" Sam said sounding all cute and proper. "Uhhh, Sammy?" The host said pointing to her reservation book. "Yes ma'am" Sam said rocking back and forth on his heels swinging our arms. "Right this way please" the woman said grabbing menus.

*Sams POV*

The host sat me and y/n down at a booth and left us to decide. The woman came back with our drinks and I ordered me and y/n's food and said I had to go to the bathroom. I went to find our waitress and give her a little engraved ring that said 'marry me?' on it. I told the woman to put it in a slice of chocolate mousse cake y/n gets. She gets it every damn time we come here. The waitress thought my plan was cute, and wouldn't mind being in on it.

The waitress came back with me and y/n's food and we ate and chit chatted. Meanwhile my heart was pounding out of my chest when the waitress came back and asked for dessert. By no surprise y/n ordered her chocolate mousse cake slice. The waitress gave me a glance as she walked away nodding, indicating the ring was set. I was really nervous now!

Y/n just made my heart pound even more, by the way she looked at me with her gorgeous glittering eyes. I didn't catch myself staring at her until she told me I was. "Babe...Sam...Saaaammyy" she said waving her hands at me. "Oh...uhh, yea baby girl?" I asked trying to shake it off, "What were you daydreaming about?" She asked taking a sip of her red drink.

"Just looking at those beautiful sparkling eyes of yours sweetie" I replied reaching across the table for her hand. "Haha Sammy, why are your hands sweaty?" She giggled rubbing my hand with her thumb. "I don't know baby girl, maybe it's because I have such a beautiful lady in front of me..." I said looking at the table, then her, smiling like crazy.

"I wouldn't say lady Sammy..." She said leaning back. I knew exactly what she was going to do....*buuurrrppp* yup...she did it.

*your pov*

"Babe!" Sam said playfully yelling and laughing. "What?" I said smiling, looking around to see if anyone noticed. "Ya know, most girls would be embarrassed as hell if they burped in front of their boyfriend." Sam said laughing harder trying to spit his words out.

"Well I'm obviously not like most girls" I said wiping my bottom lip of any drool that might I have formed. "Your right babe, your not, Your way better. You are beautiful, inside and out, caring, sweet, funny, independent. You don't care what anyone says, you love me for who I am, you except me for my career choices and really babe, if I named everything that made you different and better, we'd be here for an eternity."

"Baby your the sweetest! Speaking of sweet, here comes my cake!" I said clapping.

*sams pov*

Well it's time...you can do this Sam. I thought to myself as the waitress set the slice of cake down in front of y/n.

She was eating the chocolate cake when she picked something out with her fork, it was the engraved ring. "What the hell is this?" She asked looking at the ring closer. She wiped it off with her napkin and read it out loud. "Marry me...Sammy?!" She said as tears were created in her eyes. Sweaty palms, shaky feels, and racing heart, I got out of the booth and stood in front of y/n holding her hands and got down in one knee with the other ring in my hand.

"Y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n, I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. You have been my universe, my life, my whole world for the last 2 years. I want to wake up and have your gorgeous eyes looking at mine, I want us to have beautiful children together, I want you lying in my arms every night for the rest of my life. So baby, will you marry me?" I finished choking out with tears forming in my eyes, anticipating my loves answer.

It seemed like a million years before she answered. I just wanted to hear the words yes come out of y/n's mouth.

"Sam....of course I will....YES!!!!" She yelled with giant tears coming out of her glossy eyes. She stood up and I twirled her around with her hugged tight against my body. "Oh my god baby I'm so happy!" I said sniffling into her shoulder. "Me too...I love you Sammy boy!" She said as I put her down. "I love you to mamas" I said looking into her eyes, laying a gentle kiss on her soft lips.