Jack G

This is for the beautiful Elizabeth💕

~> Elizabeth's POV<~

"Jack stop it! I wanna actually watch this damn movie" I giggled as my boyfriend Jack tickled my sides. We were snuggled up together in his bed, watching Netflix, well I was watching it, Jack was trying to get me to give it up. I was dying too but it's the first thing he wanted to do the second I walked in the door, so I'm making him wait.

"Why won't you please me today baby?" Jack whined, rubbing my legs and inched closer and closer to my core. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pushed him flat on his back, and started making out with him like crazy.

He smirked against the kiss and pulled at my shirt, and he stripped it off of me. I was left in my bra, panties, and socks. "Mmmm I'm liking this baby girl" Jack said admiring my body.

"Maybe I'll get to get something like this for your birthday" I winked at him as I pulled away and led myself down to his sweatpants. I stripped him of his pants and boxers and every time I saw him I was shocked at his size, even though we had sex all the time.

I pulled my panties down, and threw them onto jacks floor. I climbed on top of him, "what are you doin babe?" Jack asked curiously. "I'm riding this time" I smirked as I set myself down onto him.

We both let out moans of frustration, waiting for my body to adjust to his size. Finally I slowly started bouncing on him. "Ughh fuck" Jack said gripping my hips. I bit my lip as I watched his eyes close and slowly roll back, and he let out a throaty groan.

I moaned at the sight of him, and I leaned down, and left my mark all over his neck. I bit at him a few times, and he was a moaning mess. I loved seeing Jack under my control. "Jaackk you feel so goodd" I whined flipping my long wavy hair behind me.

"Fuck...Elizabeth...damn" Jack groaned beneath me. I rotated my hips onto his, and he noticed I was getting tired, so he laid me over and took control. I moaned as Jack immediately pounded into me. "Mmmm Jaack" I moaned feeling the familiar knot in my stomach.

"Babe...I can't...hold it" Jack panted and fell to my ear. "Me either baby" I whined. Just when I said that, Jack let out a groan and his facial expression set me off. I came and so did Jack and he collapsed next to me.

"You're so perfect baby girl" Jack said caressing my face, "aw baby you make me feel perfect" I said as I leaned in to kiss him. "Wanna finish this movie now?" Jack giggled. "No...I wanna go for round two!" I said pouncing onto Jack.

I hope you enjoyed this little imagine Elizabeth! Sorry that it's been so long. But you guys deserve updates regardless and I'm sorry I haven't had the motivation...I'll try to update more💋 Stay beautiful girls💕