Jack J

Since I don't have any requests at the moment, here's one I wrote just because💜 I love this outfit, just thought I'd throw that out there😍 enjoy loves

\-Your POV-/
I took off my sweatshirt, and tied it around my waist, making sure the printed letters spelling 'Johnson' were showing. All this jumping around and dancing is killing me! I was at Jack and Jacks last show of the European tour, supporting my boyfriend Jack J.

I was on the side of the stage and was dancing around to Wildlife. They were finishing up their set and did my favorite song, cold hearted. I was twerking, dancing, and body rolling with everyone else.

Damn did J look good! He's been working out and just keeps getting sexier every day. What makes it worse is that he had his shirt off and was sweating like crazy, and his hair was messy and he just looked so freaking hot!

But I saw Jack kept looking over at me, i don't know what's gotten into him all of a sudden. He had a look of...anger I guess? But he wasn't really angry, he was on stage doing what he loved, with the people he loved...his fans.

They finished and said they're thank yous, loves yous, and see you next times. G and Jack came off stage, and my Jack immediately kissed me. He pushed me to the wall, and then grabbed my hand.

Jack pulled me to his dressing room, "baby what's gotten into yo-" I started saying, but was cut off by Jack slamming his lips to mine. He forcefully pushed me over the arm of the couch, his sudden aggressiveness was getting to me for sure!

Jack bit down on my lip and pulled away. "So answer me this y/n, you think it's okay to be all sexy when I can't get to you?" He growled, hovering his beautiful face over mine. "I- I'm not understanding" I murmured.

"You don't think you did anything wrong do you?" Jack said staring deeply into me. "No...I don't" I said curiously.

"You were looking so sexy while I was on stage, and I had to try and concentrate on what I was doing. But all I could think of was taking you down, now...I have you right where I want you y/n" Jack said kissing my neck, then sucking harshly in determination to leave a hickey.

"What about G" I asked/moaned tugging at Jacks blonde hair. "He's with Madison" he said unwrapping my sweatshirt from my hips. I tried sitting up, but Jack pushed me back down. "You stay still missy!" he said pointing his finger at me.

I giggled, "yes sir." Jack unbuttoned my pastel shorts, forced them down, and I kicked my vans off. He lifted my crop top over my head and forced me back down by his lips. He wrapped his hand around my boob through my black bra, and squeezed lightly.

I moaned into Jacks mouth, and he kissed down to my cleavage. He sucked at the soft skin and left hickeys on each boob. Jack left wet kisses down my body, and led my black panties down my legs.

Jack unbuttoned his bottoms and his huge fully erected member popped out. I bit my lip, waiting for him to tear me in half, as usual. Jack teased my slit, and then slipped slowly into me.

I moaned his name quietly into the air, "ugh baby girl your so perfect" he sighed after fully filling me. I clenched my jaw, and waited for Jack to move. He finally took the initiative to thrust into me.

"Oh my god..Jack.!" I said realizing he immense pleasure he was giving me. Jack was gripping my hips harshly, probably gonna leave some marks. I love rough Jack! "Go harder y/n?" Jack asked with a dominant tone.

I took the precaution to tease him. "Is that a question or are you telling me?" I said biting my lip. "It's a fucking order now" Jack said slamming into me. "Ahh fuck Jack!" I loudly moaned at the impact.

"You like that y/n!" Jack stated. "I fucking love it Jack!" I whined out. I felt myself coming closer by the second, and I could tell Jack was too.

"J this show was so hype! I can't beli- oh damn...!" I heard from a familiar voice, Gilinsky. "JAACK!" I yelled but moaned because my Jack hadn't stopped. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm leaving!" Gilinsky said covering his eyes and slamming the door.

"Damnit Jack! You know he's gonna tea-FUCK," I moaned/yelled because I felt my climax hit me. We both finished out and got dressed, I almost fell a few times, because bitch...DICK TO BOMB! 😂👍🏼

Anyways we went to Gilinskys room where he was with Madison. I instantly blushed when I walked in, holding onto jacks arm. "What were you sayin bro" Johnson indicated when Gilinsky walked in on him fucking me senseless.

Gilinsky giggled, and then looked at us. "I didn't know you were that aggressive bro" Gilinsky and Madison started dying of laughter after it came out of his mouth. "Oh my god" I said giggling along with my Jack. We're never gonna live this down!

Hope y'all enjoyed this imagine! I wouldn't mind if Johnson got all dominant on me! Like yes please😍💦 hahah your beautiful and don't forget it💜