Gilinsky (Request)

Another one for Meg because she loves my writing 😘😘

*Meg's POV*

Ughhh I can't sleep....At all. And I have a bigger problem and I need Jack's help...😕

I would do it myself, but Jack is laying right next to me...and he does it better. He would still be awake right now if he didn't go and play basketball with the boys all day.

Your probably thinking, 'Meg, if you had all day to take care of this problem why didn't you?' Well I didn't have this problem until Jack came home!

His hair was a mess, no shirt on, and he was all sweaty...ugh if the boys didn't come in with him he would've been taken doowwnn. For real...! Just thinking about him in that state just turns me on more and more.

I can not wait any fucking longer....I need Jack.

I flipped my body to face his and tickled his large bicep to wake him a little. No budge. I ran my fingers through his hair. Still nothing.

So I pulled Jacks body back so he was laying on his back instead of his side, and climbed on top of him in a straddle position. He never even jolted.

I kissed his lips softly, and moved down to his perfect jawline, and down his neck, to his chest. (Can you just fucking imagine doing this to him 💦💦) I felt him harden under me, and groan a little. I'm assuming he's having a dream, since he had been sleeping for about an hour.

I began to feed into his actions. I grinded my hips onto his and moaned a little. I was trying to relieve myself as well as get Jack awake. I could tell Jacks dream was escalating my the minute because he was groaning and trying to grab something to hold onto.

I decided it was time to wake him up for real. I fully moaned into his ear as I grinded my hips firmly on his.

Jack placed his hands on my butt and squeezed it to show he was awake. I stopped what I was doing, "fuck baby, what are you doin?" He whined as I looked at him innocently, bitting my lip. "I'm in need Jack..." I said running my fingers through his dark curls.

"Well since you were grinding and moaning on top of me, I guess you are. What's going on? Your never like this Meggy" Jack said licking his lips. "Am I not allowed to want my boyfriend?" I said connecting my lips to Jacks neck.

"Good point" Jack groaned out, flipping us over so he was over top of me. Jack pulled my shirt off and slid my shorts off. He did sloppy kisses all over my body, and pulled my panties off.

"Jack, just go I can't wait" I whined when he leaned his head down to my center spot. He looked at me and smirked as he whipped his shorts and boxers off. Jack kissed me harshly and looked at me as if asking permission to go.

I pulled his body closer to mine for him to know it was okay. He slid into me and gave me no time to adjust to his size. "Uhh Jaack" gasped into his shoulder as he slowly thrusted into me.

"Fuck baby" Jack moaned out into the hot air. "Mmm Faasteer" I whined wanting more. He sped the pace up at my command. I arched my body into Jacks and threw my head back onto the bed, filling the room with moans.

"Oohhh fuuuck" Jack groaned closing his eyes tightly. He grabbed my hips tightly, most likely leaving a bruise, and pounded into me. "Baaabeee, I'm gonna.." I moaned breathily, tugging Jacks hair. "Me too baby girl" Jack said biting his lip.

I let my juices flow around Jack and he did the same right after.

We both put our shorts back on, and we both kept our shirts off (but I had my bra on) and we cuddled close.

"I feel much better now" I said kissing Jacks swollen lips. "Me too baby girl, I love you" Jack replied kissing back. "I love you too babe"

Hope you liked it Meggy! Soooo I have a TON of requests so if you have one it may be a week or two, but you will get it! I promise! love yall and stay beautiful 💟🎀