Johnson

It was a regular Saturday afternoon, and you were bored because Jack was out with the guys. You usually go with them, but weren't really feeling it today. You and Jack's room was a little messy, so you decided to pass time and go clean it.

You went upstairs and turned on some music. You started cleaning up the dirty laundry all over the floor and found one of Jack's favorite shirts that he thought he lost. You giggled because it was also the shirt he wore on your first date.

One of your favorite songs came on over the speakers, and it was also your favorite song to twerk to. The song was Throw Sum Mo' by Rae Sremmurd, it was also one of Jack's favorite songs.

You started grooving to the music a bit, then progressively got into it. You started to body roll, then rotate your hips, then just started full on twerking. You and Jack would always dance to this song at clubs, so you acted like Jack was behind you, and you were grinding on him.

You were in your own little world dancing away, when you suddenly felt a rush of cold air. 'Franklins, rainin on your bodaaayyy, rainin on your bodaaayyy' the song sang and you felt little slips of paper falling on you. You turned around and saw Jack standing there throwing dollar bills on you as you danced.

"Baaabe! Oh my god Jack...how long were you there?" You asked grabbing your chest trying to control your heart beat again. "Long enough..." Jack said licking his lips. You nervously laughed.

"Start rubbin on your bodaaayy....hunids on your bodaaayy...girl you need to get naaaaughtaayy" Jack sang as he heard the lyrics. "As you wish babe..." you said as you ran your hands over yourself rotating your hips dancing to the music.

Jack sat down in his computer chair and watched you as you danced, biting his bottom lip. You walked slowly over to him and he grabbed your hips pulling you close to him. He kissed your bare stomach because you were wearing a crop top. "Ah ah ah...no touching baby" you said pulling Jack's hands off of you setting them next to him.

You started giving Jack a lap dance to Cheat Codes, with him singing and rapping. He knew it turned you on when he rapped, so he was trying to get you to the point where he could touch you, but you didn't give in.

Jack tried his best to sneak some feels, but you wouldn't let him. As you straddled him, you brushed your lips against his, teasing him, but he gave in and pulled your body to his kissing you deeply. You were grinding your hips to the beat of the song, making Jack groan against the intense, wet kiss.

Birthday Sex came on and you stood up, and started stripping slowly. You caressed your almost bare body, making Jack squirm in the chair licking his lips in anticipation. You were in your bra and panties and just teased and danced around sexually, when Jack finally broke.

Jack whipped his hat and shirt off as you watched him reveal himself. You rubbed your hands up and down Jack's body, kissing him deeply as he picked your legs up to wrap around his body. You tugged on Jack's hair making him moan and he put you against a wall. Your back was against the wall with your legs wrapped around Jack and his hands on your hips for support. You two were passionately kissing Jack took you over to the bed.

"Damn baby girl you sure know what to do..." Jack whispered seductively before attacking your neck with kisses. You moaned as Jack moved his warm hands up and down your body, nibbling and sucking on your neck, definitely leaving a hickey.

Jack went down on your body leaving a trail of wet kisses and love bites then reached your panty line. He tugged on it with his teeth then pulled them down slowly, now making you squirm. "Oh god Jack..." You moaned as he looked you in the eyes, spreading your legs, and leaning into your heat.

Jack slowly touched his tongue to your clit, making you breathe his name softly. "What was that baby?" Jack said lifting his head smiling to tease you. "Baaabeee" you giggled and he laughed too, but then returned down to your core. Jack licked and sucked your clit then slowly entered a finger inside you.

"Ohhh fuuuck" you whispered gripping your sheets and curling your toes. Jack entered another finger inside you, making you moan loudly. He pumped faster getting you closer and closer to your high. "God Jack I'm gonna cuumm!" You moaned arching your back at the pleasure. Jack pumped a couple more times before you released onto his fingers.

He licked his fingers clean, the stood up from the bed, taking of his sweatpants and boxers. Jack's large member popped out and you sat up gripping it. You pumped the large length before sticking it inside of your mouth. Jack held your hair back as you bobbed your head back and forth making him groan.

"Fuck y/n" Jack moaned throwing his head back. You did a few more bobs of your head and Jack was about to explode. "Ooohh babyyyy giiirl" Jack said as he released inside your mouth.

You swallowed his juices and stood up as Jack laid your body back on the bed, kissing you again. Jack immediately shoved into you without any warning and made you scream, "oohhhh fuuuck jaack!"

"God baby you feel so fucking good." Jack breathily groaned. "Ughhhh baaabee" you moaned scraping your nails through Jack's back wanting him to go faster. You flipped Jack over and sat on his length, bouncing up and down, making him moan your name filling the room with his voice.

You and Jack moaned insanely as you both were about to reach your highs. "Yeees baby girl...fuck...I'm gonna go!" Jack moaned gripping your hips tightly, most likely leaving a few bruises. "Ooohh jaack!" You moaned as your released onto him. You rode a little bit longer when Jack finally released.

You collapsed next to Jack, both of you breathing heavily. Jack leaned over and pulled you closer to him, playing with your hair. "That was fucking amazing y/n" Jack said smiling and laughing. "I know!" you replied tracing your fingers on Jack's chest.

"Oh babe...I found your favorite shirt" you said smiling looking up at Jack. "For real?!" Jack said with his bright eyes. "Yea it's in the washer." You replied laughing at his expression. "Awesome...I love you baby girl" Jack said snuggling his head on top of yours. "I love you to babe" you replied cuddling against Jack's sweaty body.

Hello my beautiful readers 😄 I love you all and thanks for reading. Make sure you request if you want an imagine with your name actually in it instead of just seeing y/n the whole time....for those who don't know y/n means your name....I can change that if you request. And you get a shoutout! Why would you not wanna request? Come on babes....well I loveee you have a good day/night/afternoon/whatever!😘