Gilinsky

So after months and months of requests, this is the last one I have. But this girl wanted it for yall, so thank the lovely and patient kikidallas

-Y/n's POV-

So I have to go pick Jack up for a long road trip ahead. We were invited to go back to where I'm from, to visit my parents. I'm excited, but nervous. My parents are soooooo damn strict. They were always bad, but not this bad!

I don't know if it's because Jack is 24 and I'm 20, 4 year difference, or if they don't trust him or what. Don't get me wrong, they like Jack but, they would change some things about him if they could.

I pulled up to the Jacks house, and went inside. "Babee!" Jack said running to me, and picking me up and hugging me. I was surprised but hugged him back tightly as well. "Jack, you saw me yesterday" I said giggling as he put me down.

"I know but we're going to see your parents, and they probably won't let me even look at you" Jack scoffed leading me to the kitchen with the other boys. "Hey y/n!" Johnson, Sam, and Skate said seeing me.

"Hello fellas" I said hopping on the counter, while Jack stood in between my legs, having me rub his back as he talked to the boys for a few minutes. "Alright since we have quite the road trip ahead of us, we better get going" Jack said grabbing my hand and turning around to help me off the counter.

"We'll help you with your bags bro" Sam said following me and Jack upstairs. We loaded the few bags Jack had into my car. "Alright guys, see ya in a few days" I said hugging each of the boys, then watching Jack say goodbye to his friends.

I hopped in the passenger seat, and Jack put the keys into the ignition. "Ready" he said to me as he put the car in drive. "I guess" I said grabbing Jacks free hand. He pulled out of the drive way and I heard Johnson yell, "Good luck!" We both chuckled and we were off.

==3 1/2 hours later of the ride==

After we stopped to get something to eat, I noticed Jack seemed a little uncomfortable. "Baby...are you okay?" I said seeing him shift in his seat a bunch as we started back on the highway. He just gave me a look, "Jack, sweetie, I know your nervous about seeing my parents ag-"

"Baby girl it's not that" Jack interrupted trying to get comfortable with something. "Then what is it baby?" I said setting my hand on his thigh. "Fuck, really y/n" Jack groaned. "Wha- ohh" I said looking down at Jacks tent in his jeans.

"How'd you get like this?" I giggled as Jack pulled off an exit, into an abandoned parking lot. "Well, I was fine until you had to go to the bathroom at the restaurant. You stood up and your skirt was sticking right under your ass cheek." Jack said pulling in.

"Well I guess we should take care of this before we get to my parents house" I said jumping out of the car and into the backseat. Jack followed, and well...you know what went down with that 😉

After our little break, we got back on the road for good. We finally reached my parents house a couple hours later, thankfully. I saw my parents walk out onto the porch, with smiles on their faces. Jack went to go pop the trunk, but I told him we'll wait to get our stuff.

We got out and walked hand in hand up to the porch. My dad gave our hands a glare as they were linked together. "Hi mom, hi dad!" I said letting go of Jack to give them each a hug. "Yall remember my boyfriend Jack" I said leading jack to my parents. He shook my dads hand and hugged my mom.

"You look great y/n but your showing a little too much skin dear." My mom said primping my clothes. "Mom I'm 20 years old, not 15" I smiled so I didn't come off disrespectful. It was quiet for a few seconds till Jack broke the silence, "uh, the lawn looks great mr y/l/n"

"Thanks boy" my dad said turning with my mom to go inside. I gave jack a 'this isn't gonna go well' look. He raised his eyebrows telling me 'oh well' through his eyes. We walked into the always clean house, and followed my parents into the kitchen.

Jack and I smelled the lasagna cooking, and we went 'mmmm' at the same time. We giggled at each other and I saw my mom give us a evil look. "Get your plates kids, we're not waiters we don't serve" my mom said pulling the pasta out of the oven. Jack gave me a look, he hated that my parents were so strict.

We all sat at the table and ate in silence, until my father spoke. "Ya know y/n, the PDA was a bit much earlier" he said wiping his mouth. "What?" I said raising an eyebrow. "We didn't kiss or anything" I protested. "First of all young lady, watch your attitude. Second, you and jack were holding hands, and we're a little to close. You kids are way to young for the PDA" my father said.

"Okay you know what, this is ridiculous. I am not a child, and neither is Jack. I'm about to go to college, why are you treating me like I'm 10?" I said throwing my napkin down on the table. "Baby, calm dow-" jack started to say but was interrupted by my parents gasping.

"Young man" my mom said with her jaw dropped. "Yes ma'am?" Jack said kinda cockily "I can't believe you would disrespect us like that!" My mother said raising her voice a bit. "Okay, I'm sorry y/n, but this has to be said. Mr and Mrs y/l/n, I love your daughter, and I don't wanna have to hide my love just because you guys don't like how close we are."

"Y/n makes me so happy, I can't even express it. But trying to hide it is difficult. If I wanted to hide it, we wouldn't be dating. It'd be a little crush that would most likely pass by. Your daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and these silly rules is what's gonna make our relationship end. I love y/n so much, and I don't wanna have to hide it" Jack said slightly choking up.

My mom gave my dad a smile and nodded. "Jack, I think you are perfect for our little girl. We need someone to stand up for her, and keep her happy. Welcome to the family Jack" my dad said. I gave Jack a confused look. "Excuse me? You've been rude to jack and I and all we had to do was stand up for what we love?!" I said smiling.

"Exactly, but can we still keep the PDA to a minimum. I'd like my baby girl to stay pure until marriage" my mom said smiling to jack and I. Too late.....😏

Hope you guys like this😅 Like I said my love kikidallas came up with the idea and wanted me to make a small imagine about it, so here it is. Would yall want Another 25 facts about Magcongirliee ??? Lemme know 😘 love you and stay beautiful💖