Sammy (Request)

This one was requested by Bri🌹

{Bri's POV}

"Baby we have to go in like, 5 minutes!" My boyfriend Sammy rushed. We were doing Digitour together, and he wanted me to sing with him. We apparently had to go onstage in 5 minutes. "Alright alright. Let me just put some lip gloss on!" I huffed.

"We're gonna sing Could You Be The One together, then your gonna do Skates part in Party People, then I'll do Aye Ma." Sam said coming over to the mirror I was at, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so excited to perform with you babe" I said closing the pink lip gloss up. "Me to Bri, you have such an amazing voice, and you rap pretty freakin good too." Sam said pecking me on the cheek.

"We better go" I said turning around, and smiling at the brown eyed boy. He took ahold of my hand and we exited the room we were in, and went to the venue right outside of the hotel.

We were announced onto the stage and Sam started CYBTO, and did the first verse, then I did the second. Then we did Party People, and the fans went crazy because Sam hadn't done that song in a while. Then Sam started Aye Ma, and sung it to me.

We were dancing around the stage, and the fans were freaking out, and started chanting 'OTP' Sam and I started laughing and he finished the song up, and gave a little speech. "you guys are for real the best! I couldn't ask for a better fan base than you guys! We love you so much. Now let's get everyone else out here!"

Everyone came running out, dancing around. Then Gilinsky came around me, we were at the back of the stage so no one could see us. He started dancing on me, being a fuckboy. "Jack, you better get off of me before Sam or Madison sees" I warned.

"They won't" he said wrapping his arms around me. Then what do you know, here comes Sam lookin pissed off. He pulled me away from Jack, and kissed me hardly. "Stay the fuck off of her bro, she's mine!" Sam growled over the music.

"Sorry bro" Gilinsky said walking away, hanging his head. "Your mine, you do know that right?" Sam asked in my ear. "Yes I do baby" I said back. "I don't think you do....I'm gonna have to prove it to you later aren't I?" Sam said smirking. "Possibly" I said biting my lip. Sam kissed me again, and wouldn't leave my side the rest of the event.

I hope you like it Bri! Sorry it's kinda short, but I ran out of ideas 😁 thank you guys for all the reads and votes! It means a lot. 💙 I love you girls, stay beautiful 💟