Johnson (Request)

Okay so the video above is like one of my new favorite songs😍

Mary requested☀️

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains of Jack's room. I was cuddled up against him, wrapped up in his arms. That's one thing I love about Jack, whenever we're sleeping he has to be touching me. Whether it be his hand resting on my hip, holding my hand, my legs wrapped over his, anything.

I flipped myself over and looked at my sleeping angel. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed his jawline a few times before I started to feel him wake up. "Mmm good morning beautiful" he said with his raspy morning voice that made me melt every time. "Good morning blue eyes" I said still running my hands through his blonde locks.

"Last night was fun" Jack said rubbing his eyes then looking into mine. "Yea..I might need a refresher though.." I said biting my lip innocently. "You are a freak" Jack said pulling my almost naked body to his.

He kissed me slowly, and as usual it got heated quickly. Jack pulled me on top of him and I lifted my head for Jack to have access to my neck. "Wow! We went hard last night" Jack chuckled as he examined the dark marks on my neck. I laughed and moved my still curled hair (from date night last night) to the side for Jack.

He nibbled and sucked on my neck, and ran his hands up my back and down to my hips. He tugged down at my panties, to signal he was ready to get down to business. Jack was the type to do some teasing, but not much. He always just wanted to please me as best he could, so that's why he rushed sometimes. This happened to be one of those times...

Jack knew morning sex was my weakness, so this is perfect. I laid back where I was originally laying, and pushed the comforter down. Jack pulled my black lacy panties down my legs, exposing my wetness. He kissed my waist, and moved to my thighs, then my inner.

He laced his tongue up and down my slit slowly, making me quietly moan. I closed my eyes and gripped the bed sheets, as Jack quickened his movements. I then felt Jacks finger move into me. I let out another quiet moan, then I didn't feel Jacks breath on me.

"Let it out baby" I heard Jack growl down below me, adding in another finger. I took what he said and let out a long moan, while Jack pumped his fingers. I looked down at him and he was licking his lips, giving me a smirk. (Oh my god could you fucking imagine😱💦)

I threw my head back "Ohh fuuck" I let run out of my mouth, feeling waves of pleasure come over me. I felt Jacks tongue return to my clit, and his fingers still at work. "How good do I make you feel baby" Jack groaned onto me, sending vibrations up my body. "So fucking good Jack!" I moaned out about to reach my high.

"Well it's about to be better" Jack said pulling his fingers out of me, "Jaaack come ooon" I whined catching my breath. "I wanna be inside you when you cum baby girl" Jack said whipping his boxers off.

"Well at least let me ride" I said grabbing Jack by his shoulders and slamming him down onto the bed. "Well okay then" he said giggling. I smiled down at him and placed myself onto his hard member. We both let out a string of moans and profanities when I lowered all the way down on him.

I slowly bounced up and down Jacks self, "fuuck baby...faster" Jack whined placing his hands on my hips, quickening my pace. I placed my fingers through Jacks hair, and leaned down to kiss him. I pulled back and kept grinding my hips onto Jacks, and moving myself up and down. We moaned each others names as we were approaching our orgasms.

"Yesss! Ohh Fuuuuck" Jack groaned loudly as he came into me. I shortly after released my juices onto his self. I rode out our highs, and then kissed Jack before lifting myself off of him. I grabbed my panties and Jacks boxers and threw them in the dirty clothes hamper. I walked to the drawer Jack let me keep my clothes in, and grabbed new lingerie, and another pair of boxers for him.

I grabbed me a new outfit, and walked to the bathroom attached to his room. "What are you doin Mar?" He questioned watching my every move. "Getting a shower, you joining?" I said flirtily. "Hell yea" he replied jumping out of the bed.

Hope you enjoyed it Mary! 💘 this one was fun to write 👍🏼 if yall want a girlxgirl smut book with all your favorite viners, youtubers, or girl crushes....then go like my last update!!! Details are there and the part before that sooooo go read those 🌸 love yall and thanks for all the reads and votes 💜😘