Johnson (Request)

Yall must know Johnson is my favorite boy to do imagines of 💜 this was requested by the babe, Talia💎

"I need a drink..." you smiled looking at your friends. "i've got ya, baby." Gilinsky walked over to the fridge handing a beer over to you.

And now that's exactly how you ended up in this position right now, in a circle with Johnson, Gilinsky, and Sammy playing truth or dare. You couldn't even remember how many beers you had, but it was enough.

"I'll start. Gilinksy, Truth or Dare." Sammy giggled out, clearly drunker than you were. "Um. Truth." he smirked taking another drink of his beer. "Pussy." you smirked, leaning onto Johnson's shoulder waiting for Sammy to give Gilinsky his truth.

"Would you make out with Talia?" you laughed looking up at Johnson, his face looked angry and his grip tightened on your hip. "What's wrong, Jack?" you whispered, finally seeing how hot Jack looked when he was angry. "Um, YEAH! She's hot." you heard Gilinsky answer, and your face went bright red as you laughing at how mad Johnson looked, even though you all were just friends.

"Talia!" you jerked your head up off Jack's shoulder. "What , fuckers." you laughed at your attempt to be serious. "Truth or Dare." you turned to look at Sammy who was laughing at something on his phone, not wanting to be a pussy, "dare." you whispered.
"I dare you to make out with me." Gilinsky smirked at you. Glancing at Johnson, he looked pissed. "Go do it, i'll have you later, princess." his face looked serious as you go up, the alcohol taking over your body.

You swung your hips a little more than normal teasing Johnson sitting behind you. You swung you legs around Jack, sitting in his lap. Grinding your hips slightly into his as you leaned down, gently pressing your lips to his before he deepened the kiss pulling your hips in, grinding them down, you pulling his hair before pulling back when you heard a picture being taken.

"What the fuck, Sammy?" you turned around questioning him as he held his stomach from laughing so hard. "Just so you'll remember this in the morning." I got up from Jack's lap, "might want to hide that." motioning at the obvious boner he was sporting."Oh fuck you." he flipped you off attempting to hold a serious face, failing as he covered his crotch laying backwards and laughing.

"Okay now I feel bad, johnson let's go." you held you hand out, raise Jack up pulling him up from his seated position. You grabbed his hand, pulling him towards a bedroom before he took over, knowing what you wanted.

He threw the door open, pushing you inside before slamming the door behind you. "What does my baby want." he smirked before pushing you back towards the bed. "I want you." you said as you fumbled with his pants, shoving them down his legs, freeing his erection from the confines of his boxers, it springing up hitting the lower half of his stomach.

I let out a gasp, making it obvious that I hadn't expected it to be as big as it was. "Like what you see, baby?" he laughed as I lowered myself to my knees, swirling my thumb around the head, rubbing the precum that was leaking out around, a moan leaving his lips as he threw his head back.

You slowly took him into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the head, before taking him all the way, wrapping the other around what you couldn't take in his mouth. His hands moved to your hair, pushing himself further into your mouth, "Fuck. Yes, Talia." he moaned as you gagged around him.

He pulled you up, grabbing you by the arms flipping you around, "I didn't want you to stop, but I didn't want to cum in your mouth either." he whispered, his lips attaching to your neck sucking harshly on your delicate skin, causing you to get wetter by the second.

You hips grinded onto his, trying to get some friction going, his hands pulling your shirt off, and unhooking your bra letting it slide off exposing your breasts, his hands moving to your breast, his lips still attached to your neck, leaving his mark on your body.

You took matters into your own hands, pulling your pants down, arching your back into his hands. "My baby is so eager." he smirked against your skin, gently pushing you down onto all fours, sliding a finger between your folds. "So wet, baby. Not even any foreplay." Jack said. "Pleaseee." you moaned, pushing your hips back to him as he lined up.

"Condom?" he asked breathless. "Birth control." you answered. He gently pushed into you, causing you to push your hips back to him. "Jaaaack." you moaned as he filled you up, soon picking up his pace, his hands gripping your hips as he thrusted into you.

You could feel that knot forming in your stomach, signally your high was near. "Are you close." his hand moving in front of you, rubbing your clit softly. "So close." you moaned. "On three, baby." his rubbing getting more pressure behind it. "Jaaack. Fuuck."
"One. Two. Three." he moaned out, his warm liquid filling you, causing your high to come, "fuuuck." you yelled, your legs shaking, collapsing on the bed, trying to recover from your high.

Jack laying down beside you, wrapping you in his arms, pulling you tightly against your chest. "I've wanted to do that for forever." he whispered. "Me too, Jack." a smile forming on your face. "Would this be an awful time to ask you out." you laughed. "I think it may be the perfect time, Blondie."

Hello lovelies! I hope yall enjoyed this imagine 💕 I had some help writing it so if it doesn't sound like me, that's probably why 💐 But I of course did most of it ☺️ as always, love yall and stay beautiful🎀