Jacks & Sam

This is a request for the babe, Jordyn 🎀💙

~}Jordyn's POV{~

To: Sammy Boii💋

Are we still on for today babe?

From: Sammy Boii💋

Of course my love! See ya in about an hour ❤️❤️

To: Sammy Boii💋

Okay💜💜

I got up out of bed, and picked my clothes out. I was going shopping with my boyfriend Sammy, and our best friends Jack and Jack. I picked out an off the shoulder black crop top, and white/blue shorts. I put on some orange wedges, and left my hair wavy and just put a fedora over top.

I did a natural makeup, but with winged eyeliner and some fake lashes. Then did my usual face stuff, and put on some nude pink lip gloss. I put on some jewelry, and grabbed my phone and purse. Right when I went to check my phone for a text from one of the boys, I heard a honk outside.

I went outside, and saw the boys waiting for me. I waved to them, and Sam had opened the door for me from inside of the back seat where he was, while both jacks sat up front. "Wassup ma" Sam said kissing me on the cheek as a buckled myself up.

"Hey" I said to everyone. "I'm so excited to go to the mall, you guys have no idea" I said fixing my hat. "We gotta get some things so it's worth it" Johnson said as Gilinsky was bouncing his head to the music.

We got to the mall, after a half hour of jamming out in the car. We entered the mall and hit up a few stores together. "Baby, can we go to Lids?" I asked Sammy gripping his arm as we walked out of American Eagle. "I guess" Sam said playfully rolling his eyes. "Yall coming?" I asked the Jacks, as Johnson was obsessing over the new shirt he got.

"We wanna hit up a food place sometime soon we're hungry" Gilinsky said looking around for a food court. "Alright, we'll go after we go to Lids" Sam said interlocking our finger together. We all walked to the store, and started trying on hats. "Ooh baby girl you look sexy in that one" Sammy said walking up to me kissing me.

"I can see where this is gonna go..." I said biting my lip and looking at Sam, batting my eyelashes. "You know me too well Jordyn" Sam said flashing his signature smirk. "Hey hey hey...calm it down, were in public!" Gilinsky said playfully while Johnson covered his eyes.

Hope you enjoyed it Jordyn 💕 thanks for reading my beautiful people 💎 love yall and stay beautiful 💜