Jack J (Request)

This imagine is for the beautiful Alina💕

"So he's just a friend right Alina?" My boyfriend Jack said to me. My friend Cole was comming to visit me. He was my best friend in high school, and we lost touch. Now he wants to come see me and meet Jack.

"Of course Jack. Cole and I are just friends and I wouldn't ever choose him over you. The only person I'd choose over you is Ariana Grande. But you don't have to worry about that." I replied back putting my arms around Jack.

"I don't blame you for that one babe" Jack giggled, leaning down to kiss me. The kiss got intense quickly, but then the doorbell rang. Jack moaned out of frustration as I pulled away, and I answered the door.

"Well hello gorgeous!" Cole sang when I opened the door to greet him. I squealed and hugged him, and then I felt jacks presence. "Cole, I want you to meet my amazing boyfriend Jack.!" I said beaming.

Cole held out his hand and I looked at Jack. His face was red, and I knew why. Cole commented positively on my appearance and Jack didn't take to kindly to guys doing that. He liked making me feel good in any way possible, and Cole took his spot in that he feels.

~A few hours later~

"Thanks for coming over Cole! It was so nice seeing you again" I smiled sweetly at my brunette friend. "No problem baby girl! It was nice meeting you too Jack. Take care of my girl" Cole said hugging me and shaking Jacks hand. Jack got red the second he said those words.

"Oh don't worry I'll be sure to take care of MY girl" Jack said sternly, putting his arm around me. "Alright, see you guys!" Cole giggled. "Bye!" I waved to him. Jack looked at me immediately when Cole walked out, "I don't like him at all. You are MY baby girl, not his!" Jack exclaimed.

I like when jacks a little mad, he gets aggressive and it's sooo hot! So I used it to my advantage. "You know I'm yours Jack, I'll always be yours." I said sweetly, putting my arms on jacks shoulders, as he rested his hands on my hips. "You're fucking right you're mine Alina!" Jack said all of a sudden pushing me against the wall of the hallway.

"Mm baby, I love when you get rough with me" I said before he smashed his lips against mine. He wetly kissed me, and we started making out. He pulled my hips onto his forcefully and grinded his body onto mine. I moaned into his lips, and then he abruptly stopped.

"What are you doin baby?" I said wanting more. "Upstairs now!" Jack said lightly shoving me in front of him. I couldn't wait for Jack to get ahold of me. I ran upstairs quickly, and stripped down to my bra and panties. Jack came into the room, and smirked at my appearance.

I was spread across the bed, waiting for him. "Fuck Alina, you know just what I want don't you?" Jack said as he stopped his shirt off and slipped his sweats and boxers down his body. He came and hovered over me, and kissed me so hard and passionate it was unbelievable.

He must have been jealous. Jack rubbed his fingers over my clit, and barely touched it. I arched my back into his chest, "please Jack" I whined onto his lips. "Would Cole fuck you the way I do Alina?" Jack said as his slipped his finger inside me, feeling my wetness.

"Never, no one makes me feel as good as you" I said, feeling the sensation takeover. I closed my eyes tightly, and then Jack took his fingers out of me, and then slipped my panties down my legs. Jack aligned himself to me, and asked, "you ready?"

I nodded, and bit my lip. Jack kissed me while he slammed himself inside me. I let out a loud moan, and I felt Jack smirk, and he pulled his lips away from mine. He thrusted in and out of me, and kissed my neck doing so.

"Ughhh Jaack" I said finding my fingers entangled in his hair. "Say my name again Alina" Jack said looking into my eyes. "Jack fuck me harder!" I yelled into the quiet air. "Beg for it baby" Jack teased.

"Jack please! Please fuck...Jack!" I said pulling at his blonde locks. In that instant, Jack pounded faster and harder into me, and I felt my stomach get into its sensation of knots and twists. "You gonna cum for me Alina baby?" Jack said seductively as he watched my faces express my pleasure.

"Oh my god Jack yes!" I moaned as I pulled my nails down jacks back. We both let out moans, and came. Jack kissed me and pulled out of my dripping heat. "I'm never leaving you Jack, especially after that" I said catching my breath.

"Good, cause you're fucking mine!" Jack said kissing me again. "Now, just to be able to walk would be nice" I giggled. "Sorry baby girl" Jack laughed along with me.

Thank you for being so patient Alina baby! I'm so sorry for the delay on my writing😔I haven't had motivation, and I forgot my password and all that. But thanks for sticking by me babies! Love y'all and stay beautiful💜