Jack J (Request)

Kayla requested this imagine 💋💐

-)Kayla's POV(-

Fuck yes! I just got the text that Jacks plane was landing, and he was gonna be home in an hour! He has been on tour for 4 months and all we've had was texting, calling, and facetiming. And trust me, that is not enough! What!?! girls have needs to...I'm not afraid to be the dominant one tonight...

I wanted to look good for my boy when he came home, his version of looking good. He honestly loved when I wore comfy, cuddle clothes. First thing I did was put on Jacks favorite lingerie on me, my coral lacy colored bra and panties. Then I got dressed into my grey off the shoulder crop top, and some pajama shorts. I put in the belly ring jack had bought me for my birthday before he left.

I left my hair and makeup as is it was, and my hair too. Like I said, jack liked when I looked comfortable. I sat on the couch, looking at the promise ring jack bought for me last Christmas, and waited for him to bust through the door. It seemed like forever before my blue eyed boy pulled in the driveway.

About 20 minutes later I heard the door slam open, and I leaped off the couch and saw jack throw his bags down. "I'm home princess" jack yelled opening his arms when he saw me come around the corner. I jumped into his arms, that I missed so damn much! "Jack I missed you so much" I said automatically smashing my lips to his.

"You have no idea Kayla" jack said against the kiss. "It's...been so...difficult...taking care...of myself...without you." I said in between kisses. "Good thing I'm home then huh baby" jack said pulling his face away, taking me to our room. We both knew the first thing we wanted to do....

Jack set me down at the door frame, and slammed his lips to mine, pushing me into our room. I pushed Jack against the door to shut it, and let my hands run to his belt. I fumbled with it, and the button of his jeans until he stopped me. "Baby girl, this is gonna be all about you tonight" jack smiled at me. "You've been driving all night, babe" I said hugging him around his waist.

"Yea but your my girl, and it's my job to make you feel good. So it's about you tonight my love" Jack said slowly pushing me to the bed. I felt it under me so I laid back and felt jacks gentle hands around my waist, admiring my body. "You look perfect baby" he said looking at my outfit. "I know what you like babe" I smirked pulling him down to me, wrapping my legs around him and kissing him.

Jack was pecking down my jaw, and neck. He immediately found my sweet spot and sucked on it. I moaned from his lips finally being within proximity of my body. "Jack please, I've been waiting so long" I whined at the blonde boy.

"My poor princess is in need" Jack said in a cute joking manner. "Yea, and quick" I sassed as we undressed ourselves. Jack noticed my bra and panties, and his eyes grew wide. "Fuck baby girl-all that for me" he gulped. "Of course babe" I said shimmying myself onto the bed, waiting for jacks next move.

He had kissed down my breasts, leaving hickeys on each, and down my stomach. He twirled his tongue around my belly ring, taunting me. I could feel myself getting wet from his kisses, and touches. He finally dragged his lips down to my lacy panties, "fuck Kayla, I missed this so much" Jack whined as he pulled my panties down from my waist.

"Trust me I've missed it more" I moaned as he set my legs apart, and pushed his boxers off of his torso. Jack aligned himself at my core, and looked me in the eyes. "Ready love?" He asked with a smirk. "Always" I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Jack slowly stretched my center, since it had been months since anything but tampons and my fingers had been in there.

I moaned out of frustration, hating that I had to wait till my body was ready for Jack and I too begin. "Ugghh fuck your tight Kay" Jack said moving himself in and out of me at a neutral pace. "Mmmm just go" I said fed up with the slight pain, it'd eventually go away. Jack didn't think twice about picking up speed. He pushed his hips against mine, and just as I thought, the pain faded.

"Shit...Jaack" I moaned into his ear as he placed his soft lips to my neck. He knew it relaxed me when he did sweet stuff like that. "You feeling better babe" Jack growled into my ear. "Fuck...yes jack" I said bucking my hips to meet his. "Keep talking baby" I said wanting to hear his smooth, velvety voice. "Anything for you sexy mama" Jack said smirking, knowing I was in love with his voice.

"All I could think about....was being with you...you all day" Jack groaned as he thrusted himself in and out of me. "Mmm you feel so good around me Kay" Jack growled. "Fuck this" I said, using my sudden adrenaline rush to push Jack over. "Woah damn" he giggled as I sat myself down onto him.

"Mm fuuck Kaylaa" Jack moaned as I rolled my hips onto his. "You like that huh babe" I smirked down at him, seeing his expression change to pure pleasure. It made me have a confidence boost seeing him crumble under me. I bounced up and down onto Jack, while we were moaning each other's name, and other profanities out of our mouths.

"Ughh I'm gonna cuum" I said dragging my nails down jacks chest. "Fuck me too princess" Jack said letting out a throaty groan. Within seconds, Jack and I came at the same time.

I fell next to the blonde boy on the bed. "What...the hell...possessed you...to ride?" Jack said breathily. "Just felt like it" I giggled. "You willing to do it again" Jack winked. "Fuck yea" I said climbing on top of Jack, making out with him, ready for many rounds to come...

Damn, if yall didn't get the feels reading this, get your vagina checked...because I got feels writing it 😂 hope you liked it Kayla! Love yall and stay beautifullllll💋💜