Johnson

"I hate school so fucking much" you thought to yourself as you were waiting for the bell to ring to get out of history. The school day has been horrible, and you just wanted to go home. You failed both your Algebra and Spanish tests, you fell on your face in gym class, and you totally bombed your science project even though you stayed up all night trying to finish it. But still managed to make it through the day but you only had one more class.

The bell finally rang and you hated your next class, English. You went to your locker and exchanged books. You started down the hallway and everyone was rushing to class. One of the preppy cliques were walking down the hallway in a long line blocking the entire hallway, and knocked you over, along with all of your books. "Watch where the hell your going loser!" The blonde one said. "Sorry I didn't make way for the fucking princesses!" You screamed back. She just flipped her hair and continued with her group.

You got up and grabbed all of your books and picked up your book bag shoving everything that fell out into it. You heard the late bell ring and let out a stressful groan, "Damnit!" You whisper yelled starting down the hallway again. You then felt a giant shove against the locker making you drop your stuff again. "What the fu-" you were cut off by the gleam of beautiful blue green eyes staring into yours, almost hypnotizing you. "Hey there y/n, your beautiful, I've seen you around school and wanted to say hey...so...hey" the boy said giving a smirk. "Uhmm, hi" you said as you figured out who it was.

As you admired the boy in the grey snapback and hoodie, you realized the boy was Jack Johnson. He was of course the hottest guy in Westside School, and you had a crush on him but knew it would never happen, so you got over him. He brushed a piece of hair back behind your ear and leaned in to kiss you. You obviously leaned in to kiss him back, he moved his hands all around your hips and torso.

Jack tried to gain entrance into your mouth, but you lightly pushed him away. "Jack, we can't do this here!" You said looking at him biting your lip nervously. "Okay, we won't." He said pushing you into an empty closet that just had extra supplies in it. "My stuff!" You said laughing pointing to the door signaling Jack to go and get it.

Jack giggled and went back out the door and pushed all your stuff into the closet. "Now where were we?" Jack asked seductively pushing you against the wall. He began kissing you again and you let him explore your mouth immediately this time. You then remembered you were in school. "Jack...were late...to...class....we're....going to...get in trouble" you said in between kisses. "It's fine....baby...settle down" he said in between kisses as well. Jack was feeling your body, so at this point you didn't give a fuck.

He unzipped your sweatshirt and kissed down your neck. "Can I print on you?" Jack asked with lust in his eyes, "Yes" you moaned. Jack sucked and nibbled on your neck for sure leaving a hickey that you would definitely need to cover up with makeup. Jack lifted you to a random counter and set you down leaning you back lifting your tank top slightly to kiss your delicate stomach.

The feeling of Jack's wet lips on you was the best feeling you've ever felt. "Oh god jaack" you moaned as he got closer to the band of your jeans. "have you done this before?" Jack asked coming up hovering over you on the counter. "Once, but he was rough and it hurt, we were also drunk." You said answering truthfully. "Well number one, I'm sober, number two, I won't treat you like that...I will love you nice....and...gentle." Jack said laying kisses on your cheeks and then lips. You smiled as he pulled away and took his hoodie and hat off, leaving him in his T-shirt and sweatpants.

"I hope you know, I don't want to have sex with you just because." Jack said lifting you up wrapping your legs around him as you set your arms around his neck. "Really?" You said with a gleam in your eye, hopeful. "No I reeaallyylike you, You don't have to do this if you don't want to..." Jack said placing his hands on your hips, rubbing circles on the bare skin that was showing. "Jack it's fine." You said playing with his hair. "Not if you don't want to, we can just go to class." Jack said grabbing his hoodie.

You quickly grabbed the hoodie and threw it, then gripped Jack's hair and pulled him close to you. Your faces were only inches apart, "I want it Jack" you said and you gave it your all when you pulled Jack all the way in for a deep, passionate kiss. He pulled away after a couple of seconds, "well okay then y/n" Jack said smirking.

Jack ripped his shirt off as you did with yours to. Then he undid your jeans and pulled them off slowly, leaving you in your bra and panties. Jack kissed your thighs before taking your panties off slowly, admiring your every movement. He ran his warm hands down your cold body, then setting your legs apart from each other. "You good?" He asked as you shivered as he slowly inched towards your core. "Yea I'm just preparing myself." You replied biting your lip. "Am I going to fast for you y/n?" Jack asked backing away slightly from your lower body. "Jaack your fineee just goo!" You said laughing. Jack smiled and went right in.

He slowly licked your core, you've never felt this sensation before, mainly because the first time the guy just wanted to get it in. "Ohh my goood jaaack" you moaned throwing your head back in pleasure. He continuously licked you and stuck his tongue inside you, hitting you in the right places to make you a moaning mess. "Jaaack I'm gonna goooo!" You tried to quietly moan. You let yourself go and Jack licked you clean, then came up your body leaving small wet kisses.

"That was amazing!" You said trying to return your breathing to normal. "I'm sorry you've never experienced that before, but I'm glad I got to be the first to make you feel that good" Jack said with a confident smile on his adorable face. "Was your first time even good?" He asked removing his sweatpants. "Not really, I didn't feel an ounce of pleasure the entire time." You replied watching Jack. "Did you wanna do it with him? Or did he rape you?" He asked coming over to you cupping your face. "I kinda did but, I was drunk and everyone else was, I just wanted to fit in. It was a dumb choice..." You said shying your eyes away from Jack. "I can't believe someone would treat such a beautiful creature with so much disrespect...I wouldn't ever treat you like that y/n." He said hugging you tightly. "I know, I'm ready when you are" you said pecking Jack's lips.

"Impatient now, are we baby girl?" Jack asked snapping the band of his boxers. "Yeeess!" You replied gripping your boobs. "Alright, alright" Jack said pulling his boxers off and positioning himself at your core, "ready baby?" Jack asked looking you dead in the eyes. "Yes, I'm ready babe" you replied nodding your head. He slowly went in and he stopped when you whimpered a little bit at the pain. "Want me to stop going?" Jack asked stopping anyway. "No just go..." You replied holding Jack.

Jack got all the way in and let you adjust to him and you gave him the okay to start going. It was slightly painful, but it started to actually feel good. You started to forget all about the pain when Jack started to make out with you, I think that was his plan. You started to feel the greatest pleasure ever and started moaning like crazy, trying to stay quiet of course. "Jack fasterrr" you moaned and Jack did so. "Someone likes it now huh?" Jack groaned. "Yeeesss" you moaned feeling a knot in your stomach forming.

"I think I'm gonna go babe!" You sighed gripping Jack closer to you. "Hold it in a few more seconds baby girl" Jack panted. He thrusted a few more times, "okay ready.....1.....2....3!" You both let out a semi loud moan and released all over each other. Jack laid by you for a few seconds before getting up.

"Was that better beautiful?" Jack asked handing you your clothes. "Waaayyyy better" you said trying to stop yourself from shaking from how pleasure filled you still were. "Good" Jack said putting his clothes back on. You both got dressed and Jack asked you, "y/n.....will you...b-" you cut him off. "Yes Jack, I'll be your girlfriend" you replied smiling hugging him. "Sweetness" Jack said nuzzling his head into your neck.

You guys ended up just leaving school and never got caught. "I fucking love school..." you thought to yourself as you walked out holding Jack's hand.

Thanks for reading beautiful people 👼 give some likes? Comments? Requests are cool too! Love you all 😘😘