Sammy and Nate (Request)

This one is for Kylie 💜 I hope you like it bb 😘

\\Kylies POV//

From: Skaterrr✌🏼❤️

Wanna smoke wit us 😚💨 you can stay if ya want tonight to

To: Skaterr✌🏼️❤️

Depends...whose us?

From: Skaterrr✌🏼️❤️

Just me and Sam 👌🏼 he's stayin too

To: Skaterrr✌🏼️❤️

I guess, I'll be over in 30 ✌🏼️😎

I got off my couch and looked at the clock and saw it was 5, I can still convince my mom to let me go. I walked upstairs into my moms room, and she was drinking her evening tea and reading. "Hey momma" I said plopping onto her bed next to her. "Hey Ky, what brings you into my lair this time?" She joked. "Haha I was wondering if I could go hang out at Nates, and possibly spend the night?" I giggled.

"Whose gonna be there?" My mom asked taking a sip of her hot beverage. "Just Nate and Sam, they wanna have a fire with just the three of us. There might be a little bit of drinking so, that's why I wanted to stay. We'd be in different rooms, like always." I explained.

"Of course Hun! I'm glad your being responsible and not drinking and driving, and if you all sleep in his living room I'd be fine with that. I trust you to be safe about everything..." My mom said hinting to what never happens with Nate and Sam, since they are only my best friends.

"I know mom I know, so I can go?" I said giddy for an answer. "I don't care Ky, oh...and here. Put these in your purse" she said handing me a box of condoms. "Oh my gaw- okay thanks mom, but I've told you a million times Nate and Sam are just friends. And plus I'm on the pill" I rushed to the door so I could get ready. "Okay baby girl, I love you!" She giggled. "Love you too!" I yelled walking out.

My mom was a cool mom, and let me do basically whatever I wanted. As long as I was mature and responsible about it. I ran to my room to get ready, and threw the box onto my bed and turned my curling wand on. I picked out a white crop top, with a tatted up Marilyn Monroe in front of an American flag, holding up a USA poster (bad ass right?) a pair of dark ripped up skinny jeans, and some J's and a black SnapBack.

I did my normal makeup, a natural eye, with flicked eyeliner, my favorite mascara, and a light pink blush. I finished it with some coral lipstick, and I curled my hair. I threw on my snapback, some jewelry, and my bedazzled Rolex that Nate and Sam had gotten me for my birthday (I specifically told them not to but we see how that went) I grabbed my phone, lipstick, and the condoms, and put them in my purse. "BYE MOM" I yelled walking out the door, grabbing my keys off the key rack.

I pulled into Nate's driveway, and was immediately greeted by the boys. I got out of my car and heard Sam's voice first. "Damn ma, lookin fresh as fuuuck!" He said checking me head to toe. "You know it" I said hugging him. Then I heard Nate, "those Jordan's thooo" Nate said doing the same as Sam did, checking me out then hugging me. "Haha Let's go inside. I haven't smoked in a month, so I may be weak." I giggled walking towards the front door.

"Kylie, I've told you many times, but I'm gonna keep tellin you, you have the best ass I've ever seen" Sam said, as I felt both of their eyes on me. "I know, I know, I do squats" I said flipping my hair looking at the boys, staring my ass down...literally. They just kept looking as I walked in front of them, through the house, to the living room. "I have never been so close to 2 guys before in my life" I giggled sitting down, as they knuckle bumped for me letting them stare.

I looked through my purse to get my phone to take a pic with the boys, and found the condoms. "Hahaha guys, look what my mom gave me" I giggled. "But your on the pill though..." Sam giggled. "Yea" I replied laughing, along with both of the boys. "Alright let's fucking blaze" Nate said getting the stuff out.

He rolled one up for us all and we began taking hits like it was nothing. The smell of the weed always helped my buzz. We were all laughing and giggling about absolutely nothing, "I'm gonna go get something to munch on" Sam said nodding his head at Nate for some reason. Nate nodded back to him, and scooted closer to me.

Nate placed his arm across me, placing his hand on my hip firmly. "What are yo-" I started to say but was cut of by Nate's lips crash against mine. I tried to push him off but he just laid me back on the couch, getting over top of me. I just let him go, and kissed back.

He stripped my top off and looked at me smirking. "So what are you doing?" I asked him, hovering over top of me. "You'll see" he said attempting to place his lips back on mine, but I held him back for another question. "Uhh Sammy?" I whispered. "Don't worry about it Ky." He said rushing his lips to mine before I could ask another question.

I just let him continue as he stripped me. He was about to slip my panties down, when Sammy walked in. I didn't bother covering myself since they've seen my in a bikini which was like the same thing. "Sam were in the middle of something?" I said trying to shoo him off. He just walked over stripping his shirt off, and stood over me. "I'm joining" Sam said pushing his lips to mine.

Nate continued to drag my panties down my legs, as Sam and I were making out. Well damn this is happening....ehhh fuck it. I felt Nates lips attach to my clit, and I moaned into Sam's mouth. Sam pulled his jeans and boxers down and I pumped my hand up and down his shaft as Nate ate me out. "Mmm fuck Naaatee" I moaned as he sucked viciously on my center spot.

I took Sammy into my mouth and sent my moans into him, making him moan. "Fuck Nate I'm gonna cuum" I whined taking my lips off of Sammy, but quickly placed them back on. "Mmm yea baby....just like that" Sam moaned as I sloppily sucked him off. I swirled my tongue around the tip, hearing Sam go crazy. "Ahh fuuuck yes" I moaned feeling myself about to orgasm.

Nate pulled away and stuffed himself inside me, "Oh my god your so fucking big!" I moaned feeling him thrust roughly into me. Sam had replaced his member in my mouth and he was close, I could tell by his groans getting louder, as were mine. "Fuck Kylie your tight as hell" Nate groaned thrusting harder and faster.

"Fuuuuck don't stop Kylie" Sam whined. I kept up with Sammy while feeling the pleasure erupt from Nate. I felt Sam release his liquid into my mouth, with a loud groan escaping his lips. I kept pumping his length in my hand, while Nate thrusted with everything he had. I then heard a loud moan from Nate, and his warm liquid enter my cavity. I then came seconds after Nate did.

Nate and Sammy both pulled away and got dressed, as did I. We all sat on the couch and I started laughing. The boys smiled and looked at me, "what" Sam asked. "What the fuck, this had to be planned!" I giggled throwing my head back, just realizing what happened. "It kinda was, on me and Sam's part" Nate spoke.

"You fuckin serious?" I said lighting the blunt and hitting it, then passing it to Sam. "Mmmm yea" Nate giggled. "It can be a regular thing if you can take it" Sam smirked. We all laughed, "possibly" I said taking another puff of the blunt.

I hope you like it Kylie ❤️❤️ again, thank you all soooo much for 50k! Your all so amazing and beautiful. Love yall 💛💕