Sammy (Request)

This was requested by the beautiful Lavender💜don't you just love her name?💜😍

~Lavender's POV~

From: Jack Jayyy🎵

Aye babe, we're hanging out, you down?👅

To: Jack Jayyy🎵

Will Sam be there?

From: Jack Jayyy🎵

Yea...please come though Lavyyyy! 😕😘

To: Jack Jayyy🎵

Ickkkk...ugh I guess I will 😒

From: Jack Jayyy🎵

Your lucky I love you guys, besides Sam...

To: Jack Jayyy🎵

Luv you too bbg💋💙

Little did any of the boys know...Sam and I actually do like each other....a lot! We are friends with benefits, it all happened when we were drunk and he started teasing me and yea...here we are. We act like we hate each other, so they don't suspect anything.

I decided to get myself together, so I could go over to the Jacks house. I went upstairs and turned my straightener on, then went to pick out an outfit. I picked out a black tank with a rib structured pattern, white jeans, and black Adidas.

I went into the bathroom, and straightened my hair, and did my makeup with a blue winged liner and mascara. I put on some pink lip gloss, and some jewelry to top the look off. I grabbed my backpack, and packed some of my snacks, water, and some extra clothes incase I ended up staying the night.

I pulled into the driveway, and checked my phone

From: Fuckhead🔥💋

We gotta get away from the boys sometime, I'm suuper horny and I need to taste you 👅👍🏼

I smirked at the text, and got wet thinking of Sam's lips on me. I grabbed my bag, and walked into the boys house. "Heyy bitchesss!" I yelled walking into the living room. I was greeted by all the boys with a hug, except Sam of course. "The slut is wearing clothes?!" he said staring at the tv, playing Fifa with the boys, but they of course walked away to greet me.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Why do you guys hate each other so much" Gilinsky said sounding pissed, but he wasn't actually pissed. "He's just a fuckboy!" I said grabbing a water out of my bag, and setting it down. "She calls me a fuckboy" Sam said arguing with me.

"Because you are one!" I said sounding really bitchy. "Calm the hell down" Johnson said stepping in between us. "Whatever" Sammy said going back to his game with the boys. "Bitch fight!" Nate yelled. "Ha ha funny Skate. I'm gonna go to the bathroom, then put my clothes in my room" I said, meaning the guest room that I always slept in.

"I have to go grab something out of my bag, and call my producer" I heard Sam, say as I walked back to my room. I waited in my room, for Sam to walk through the door. And here he came, busting through. "Good fight" he said giving me a high five. "Same" I said back, going in to kiss him.

He laid me back on the bed, kissing me still. "I just wanna taste, I don't wanna get caught" Sam said against the kiss. I pushed him away lightly, "can I at least see your abs?" I said quietly. Sam took his sweatshirt off, and I took my shoes and jeans off. Then Sam quickly hooked my panties over his fingers, and slipped them off.

Sam's head quickly dove down to my wet core, and he started with me immediately. "Mmm" I quietly moaned, so the guys didn't hear me and come investigate. Sam flicked his tongue up and down my cunt, sending shivers through me. "Ohh Sammyy" I whined into the air.

He looked up at me through his beautiful long eyelashes, and smirked as he was doing his work. Which made me wanna scream, his looks fucking kill me. I swear if he really wasn't a fuckboy, this would go somewhere. But no.

He continued letting his tongue explore my region, while I let my frustration quietly come out of my lips. "Ahh fuuck" I moaned out, then biting my lip to contain my moans. I felt my stomach knot up, and my legs shiver, my high was approaching. Sam wiggled his tongue around my cunt, getting me closer and closer.

"Fuck Sam don't stop!" I said breathily, trying not to let a loud sound escape. He let his tongue go deep inside as it could, and I came onto his tongue. I let out a quiet moan, wanting to scream, feeling Sam lick me up.

I put my clothes back on, and Sam did too. I walked out first, then 15 minutes later Sam did too. We were usually pretty quick about when we did stuff. Sam sat on the opposite side of me.

"You guys must not hate each other that much if Sam just ate you out Lavender..." Johnson said giggling along with the guys. "What?" Sam and I protested. "Here's a tip, close the fucking door" Gilinsky said laughing. I looked over at Sam, "your fault" I said blushing and giggling. "You shoulda said something" Sam said giggling with me.

I hope you liked it Lavender🎀 this was a funny ending, and it was fun to write. More imagines coming‼️ Love yall, thanks for reading, and stay beautiful💜