Nate (Requested)

This one was requested by the bar Courty💋🎉

{Courty's POV}

I'm completely trashed, but I can walk right. I love when I'm this kinda drunk, I can still look cute and dance. I just wish Nate would come dance with me...we were at the club just because I wanted to come. I just wanted to have some fun, and Nate was talking to a random guy about his music.

That's all he cared about lately, music music music. I want his attention for once, I mean I'm dressed in I tight, short, red dress! Like fuck, I just want you to be with me! I think I know what'll get his attention...

{Nate's POV}

"Yeah so that is how that song was written" I was telling a guy who was a fan of me. "Awesome! Your tracks are bumpin' but I'll see ya later bro" the guy said bro hugging me. "See ya" I said back. I turned around to look for Courty, and there she was...talking to another guy.

It's not that bad, but he looked like he was flirting. She was smiling and giggling, and not once did she look at me. I walked over to the jerk talking to my girl, and told him off. "Uh hi, not sure if you know but this is my girlfriend. So if you don't mind you can back the fuck off of her. Your not gonna take her home, I am so fuck off." I said angrily, and grabbing Courty by her waist pulling her into my chest.

The guy looked at me with wide eyes, he was shorter and had no muscle at all, so he must've been intimidated by my stature. He wanted to say something, but he turned around and walked away. "Smart move!" I yelled over the music. "Now you!" I said pulling Courty out of the club.

She didn't say a word until I said something on the drive home. "Court, why were you flirting back with the guy" I said trying not to sound mad. "I just wanted your attention babe" she said innocently. "Well your mine, always know that" I said resting my hand on her inner thigh by mistake.

"I want you to prove it Nate" Courty said as I pulled into our driveway. "What do you mean baby girl?" I said hoping I knew what she meant. "I mean I want you to prove that I'm yours" she said pulling my hand up her dress. "Get inside, and undressed now" I commanded with a smile.

{Courty's POV}

I smiled at Nate and ran into the house. I kicked my heels off and took my jewelry off, then slipped out of my dress. I waited anxiously for Nate to walk into our room, as I sat in my bra and panties. After what felt like forever, he finally walked in, and attacked my lips. "Your MY beautiful baby girl, and I'm gonna show you" Nate said pulling away from my lips, and prowling down my neck with love bites and kisses.

I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot, and he continued to leave wet kisses and hickeys down my body. He reached the waistband of my panties, and dragged them down at a slow pace, making me whine at him. "Baby your killing me" I whined/moaned.

"Sorry baby...but teasing is my game, and you know it" he said in his sexy, raspy voice. He took his own clothes off, then came back to me and kissed me. I ran my hands across his tattoos, and I felt him push into me. I didn't expect it, so I yelped in pleasure. Nate giggled against the kiss, but then let out a throaty groan.

"Kay Nate" I said telling him to move. He moved his hips, and pushed in and out of me. "Faaster babe" I whimpered, pulling Nate close to me. He picked up his pace, and latched his lips to my neck.

Nate wasted no time picking up speed. "Fuck baby" Nate groaned out. "Harder Nateee" I whined into his tattooed chest. He took the suggestion and pounded harder and harder into me.

"Damn you feel so good baby girl" Nate moaned into the air. I sent my nails into his shoulders, gripping him tightly. I tightened my legs around Nate's lower back, letting him get deeper, moaning like crazy. Nate's lips were suddenly on mine, as he thrusted himself into me.

My body started to feel electric when I felt my orgasm approaching. I could tell Nate was about to as well by the breathy moans escaping through his lips. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the pleasure to wash over.

"Go baby!" Nate groaned releasing inside me, and I let myself go as well. Nate rode out our highs, and laid back down next to me. "God you so perfect" Nate said kissing my neck as he cuddled into me. "Thanks Nate, I love you" I said reaching behind me, ruffling his hair. "Love you too lil mama" he replied.

Hope you liked it Courty! Sorry it took so long to update babes! Thank you so much for being so patient! Love yall and stay beautiful 💖😘