Sammy (Request)

The amazing Grayson requested a Sammy imagine, so here it is my love💐💋

~}Grayson's POV{~

"21 jump street!" Sammy stretches jumping into the living room. "Sammy we've watched that over ten times." I plead. "Too bad baby. Jack and Jack haven't seen it yet so suck it up, come cuddle with me and watch it." Sam said sitting on the couch. "But sammy it's our second anniversary" I pout. "But Grayson, It's not twelve yet. We still have and two hours until midnight." He smiles, making me give in.

"There's something about you that can't make me say no, sammy." I smirked. "yeah, it's called my sexy body." He giggled, laying down on the couch. I smile at sammy. I pick up my white knitted blanket that's laying on the arm of the couch, and walk over to sammy, swaying my hips more then usual. Showing him that he could have me instead of the movie.

"hey guys, are you sleeping over tonight?" I ask the jacks while sitting down on the couch Sammy's on. "yeah I think we are." Gilinsky said looking at Johnson. "okay." Im really not sure why they picked our anniversary night to sleep over but whatever, it's okay.

I spread out the blanket, while sammy pushes up against the back of the couch making room for me to lay down with him. I lay down, and before I can pull the Blanket up sammy pushes it up on top of us. " thanks" I smile.

Johnson flicked off the lights, causing it to be completely black. I tense up, and I guess sammy felt me tense up to he wraps his arm around me tighter.

He starts to movie, causing the tv giving us light. Sammy giggled into my neck causing me to smile. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist, again and pulls me closer.
Hallway through my movie, sammy starts moving his large hand, up my stomach, to my cleavage back down to my waist and up again. A chill gets sent through my body causing goosebumps to appear. Sammy slowly moves his hands lower past my waist and stops above my mid thigh. He pushes up my pajama dress from Victoria Secret.

My head flinches back to look at sammy, and he's staring at the screen like nothing's happening. I decide to tease him so I press my booty back into his crotch and start moving around. I start moving faster by the minute. Turning my hips in a circler motion knowing he hates it. His hands, grip my waist and stops them from moving.

He leans into my neck, by my ear. His warm breath causes my breath to hitch. "shh grey, Tonight's about you." He whispers into my ear causing a wave of want rushthrough my body. He brings his hands up to my heat. He hooks his finger into my thong and pulls it down, balling it up and tucking it into his pocket.

He brings his hands to my heat and starts rubbing in circles. His warm fingers cascade my entrance causing me to ball the blanket into a fist. His fingers remain against my folds teasing me. " s-sammy, please." I moan. "get up." He demands. I step off of the couch, and fix my night dress so the other guys don't see my bare nakedness, considering sammy decided to take my thong off.

"hey guys, we're just gonna make some pizza." Sammy lies. The guys are too concentrated on the movie to even hear us leave. Sammy grabs my hand and lead me through the living room to the kitchen. He pushes open to kitchen door that blocks the living room from the kitchen. The door sways back and forth and finally it stops.

Sammy brings me over to the counter and I hop up. He came between my legs, and places his hand on my upper thigh and one on my cheek. The Hand on my upper thigh pushes up my pajamas. "I'd rather watch you undress then the movie." He smirks. "mhm." I smile snaking my hands up his toned stomach and up his neck.

Without hesitation he smashes his lips into mine. The kiss is passionate, heated and overall amazing. He runs his hands to the top of my ass, and gives it a squeeze. I moan into the kiss causing sammy to smile. "we can't do it here." I moan pulling away slightly. "why not?" Sammy pouts. "Sammy babe, they're in th-" I get cut off by the jacks walking through the kitchen door.

"holy fuck." I shriek nearly jumping it of my skin. "anniversary sex huh?" Johnson rushes his sentence. "are we interrupting your almost counter banging session or-? " Gilinsky questions, while laughing. I push Sammy hands off my my body and hop off of the counter I pull down my pajama dress, realizing sammy took my panties off in the movie.

"no not at all." I smirk at sammy. I smile, trying not to make it so obvious that sammy and I were just seconds apart from fucking on the counter even though they know damn well. "gilinsky and I are gonna go. We will sleepover tomorrow or something. I don't want to screw up your anniversary sex." He smirks. "you're just jelous that's your not going to get laid tonight. " Sammy says proudly.

"you shouldn't be talking Wilk. You can get laid any night of the week, but us we are single as fuck." Gilinsky laughs. "okay bye guys!" I say rushed, while giggling. I jump back up onto the counter. The walk out of the kitchen saying goodbye. Sammy places his hands on my thighs, just getting ready for the moment he hears the door shut. "USE PROTECTION" gilinsky screams.

I lean into sammy and giggle into his neck. As soon as he hears the front door close, his eyes glow like a Christmas tree and the his lips curve up into the biggest smile.
"where were we?" I ask seductively, without hesitation sammy smashes his lips into mine.

I hope you liked it baby girl💎 I'm so pumped because I asked my STRAIGHT girl crush to homecoming and she said yes! I made signs that said 'WILL YOU GO TO HOMECOMING WITH ME' and I had my friends go up one by one giving her the signs, then I went up with 'me' and a bouquet of flowers and asked her and she said yes immediately, and hugged me and It was in front of everyone in the cafeteria and everyone was like freaking out. It was just perfect haha💚 love yall and stay beautiful🎀