Johnson

Can we just take a second to appreciate Jack Edward Johnson's eyes and Jack Finnegan Gilinsky's daddyness!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 👅💦👅💦👅💦 God these boys will be the death of me....I swear. Okay let's goooo

"Babe come on! I don't wanna be late, I actually wanna see this movie!" You yelled from your room to your boyfriend Jack. He was taking you on a movie date and like always, he was fixing his hair in the bathroom. "I'm coming! My hair won't cooperate, as usual." He yelled from in front of the mirror.

"Jack, your hair is probably fine! Just come on pleasee!" You yelled putting your black pump heels on. Jack walked out of the bathroom towards you, "does this look good y/n?" Jack asked pointing to his perfectly spiked hair.

"Sexy as always baby" you replied walking towards Jack wrapping your arms around his waist. "Not as sexy as you princess" Jack said admiring your body in the high waisted polka dot skater skirt and white bralet with sweater you had on.

He wrapped his arms around your upper body. You looked up at him and he kissed your forehead. "Let's get going beautiful, don't wanna miss that movie." Jack said interlocking your fingers together heading for the door, opening it for you. You got to Jacks car, he opened your door and you were on your way to the movie theatre.

*arrive at the theatre*

"Two two tickets for y/f/m please" Jack said to the guy at the ticket booth. "I'm so excited babe!" You said gripping Jacks arm. "Me to, you've bugged me non stop ever since you saw the commercials!" Jack said laughing grabbing the tickets, thanking the ticket guy.

You got to the snack bar and Jack handed you 50$, "get anything you want princess, but get me some sour skittles. I gotta go to the bathroom." "Okay baby" you replied leaning up pecking Jack on the cheek. You asked the worker for a large popcorn, a sprite, Hershey kisses, and Jacks sour skittles.

You paid walked away with your snacks, waiting for Jack to get out of the bathroom.

You guys walked into the theatre playing the movie and noticed it was completely empty, "we got the whole place to ourselves!!! WOOOO!!!" Jack yelled running up the stairs to the back corner. "We get any seat, and you pick the back corner babe?" You asked trekking up the stairs to follow him. "Yea, I just like the corner" Jack said smiling his cheesy smile.

"okay Jack..." You smirked sarcastically while setting your stuff down, then sat in the seat next to Jack. "Thanks for bring me on this date" You said looking in Jack's gorgeous blue green eyes. "Anything for my princess" he said intertwining your fingers and then kissed your hand "I love you baby girl" he said "I love you tooo jackyboo" you said in a joking tone, cuddling close in his shoulder. Then the lights went down, and the movie started.

It was about and hour into the movie and Jack wanted to have a little fun and started to nip on your ear. "Babeee I'm trying to watch this!" You said pushing Jack away playfully. "Come on girrrl..." He said rubbing your thigh, your weak spot, and he of course knew this. "Jack..." You said trying to sound annoyed but failed and giggled. "I want your body baby.." He whispered in your ear, turning you on.

"Not here babee" you whined moving your leg to try to move Jack's hand away, but he just moved his hand further to your inner thigh. "Why not princess, there's no one else here..." Jack said inching closer to your core. He leaned in and kissed you slowly, brushing his tongue against your lips. You parted them to let him explore your mouth with his tongue and he started rubbing you through your panties.

You slightly moaned making Jack smile against the wet kiss. He groaned seductively making it hard to refuse the offer he was pursuing, so you opened your legs allowing him to put his hand down your panties. "Damn baby your so wet..." He said in your ear as he felt your soaking wet heat, inserting his finger inside of you. "Jaackk" you softly moaned as he slowly thrusted. "Fasteerr pleasee" you sighed grinding your hips and he obeyed.

Jack wrapped his free arm around you. "Pleeaasee" you moaned trying to stay quiet, even though there was no one else in the theatre, you didn't wanna get kicked out. "As you wish princess" he said inserting a second finger into your core. "Ohhh my fucking goddd" you moaned grabbing Jacks hand that was around you, interlocking your fingers squeezing his hand to show him he was pleasuring you.

"Jaaack...I'm gon-" you moaned but was cut off by Jack smashing his lips on yours and slamming his tongue into your mouth. "Go for me baby" Jack said against the kiss, thrusting his fingers faster to get you to explode. He thrusted one last time and you came all over his fingers and he licked them clean.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you princess?" Jack said as he saw you taking napkins to clean yourself up down there. "I guess you can babe.." You said seductively while winking. "Why didn't you just ask, I love to make my girl feel good" he said getting in front of you as you took off your panties.

He wrapped his arms around your thighs and started to lick around your heat to clean up the mess he technically made, then he had to be a tease and stick his tongue inside of you, but only once, to make you crave more. He started to come up but you pushed him back down, "You gotta finish what you started boy" you said smirking.

He laughed and started moving his tongue all around your outside, licking and sucking before entering it in. "Stop teaasingg" you said pushing his head closer to your core gripping his now messed up hair. He smiled against you, at the sound of your voice as he inserted his tongue inside of your dripping wet core. "It's coming jaackk" you moaned as you felt the orgasm about to hit. You felt Jack groan signaling to let go, so you did and he cleaned you and came up and immediately smashed your lips with his again.

"Best movie ever huh baby girl?" He said putting your panties back on. "Damn you Jack, why are you so fucking tempting..." You said playing with his hair as he sat back down. "I could ask you the same thing girlie!" He said adjusting himself in his chair. "Such a tease" you said under your breath.

"What was that babe?" He said in a sarcastic tone raising his eyebrows. "Nothing baby..." You said getting closer to his face licking your lips. "That's what I thought" he said biting his lip leaning in the rest of the way to seal the kiss. "Let's just go home and we can finish up, how's that sound princess?" Jack said pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm fine with that babe..." You said fixing your skirt, "if we can make it that long..." You said pulling Jack up by his collar kissing him again. "We better get home then!" Jack said running pulling you behind him. Let's just say you barely made it through the door when you started to rip each others clothes off...😉

A/N Hope yall enjoyed it☺️ don't forget to request! I also want some feedback, so if you liked it, give this story a like, or liked a certain point, comment...I love you...😘😘😘💚💚💚