Sammy

*Sams POV*

It's y/n's birthday tomorrow, and I have been on tour with skate, and I'm not supposed to be home for another 2 weeks. At least, that's what y/n thinks....I'm coming home for the weekend, to spend time with her on her birthday. My flight is just about to land, and I plan on doing some shopping for my girl...I know she's lonely without me at our apartment. No one to talk with, cuddle with, play with...and I feel horrible.

"I'll take that one please..."

*Your POV*

Well, here I am...crying on my last night of being 16. My 17th birthday is tomorrow, why am I crying? I wanna spend my birthday with my boyfriend of 7 months, Sam. He is my everything, my world, my life. He's been on tour with Nate for about 3 months, he comes to visit when he's close to home, but the rest of the tour dates are on the other side of the country. I just want to be in his arms.

It sucks because I have no one here to celebrate with, except my best friend, Andrea Russett. My parents disowned me for dating Sam, they thought he was a bad influence. No siblings or cousins, no aunts or uncles. Only Sam and Andrea...Ughh better get some sleep...got be ready for a hang out with my bestie.

*Sams POV*

I finished getting y/n's present at the mall couple blocks down from the airport and texted her bestfriend, Andrea, and asked her to pick me up. Luckily it was only 10 and the mall was about an hour away from her house. Andrea already knew I was coming in, and was ready to pick me up.

~Andrea arrives~

"Hey Sammy!" Andrea said excited to see me, hugging me. "Hey girlie!" I replied hugging her back with one arm, trying not to squish y/n's birthday present. We got into the car. "Are you excited to see y/n?" She asked me turning her stereo down from the blaring music. "Of fucking course I am! What kinda question is that homie?" I said ready to just get home.

"Haha well, good. She hasn't been to great without you Sam, she's just been....depressed I guess you could say..." Andrea said in a sad tone. "How? She's not like, cutting or anything like that right!?" I said starting to get worried. "No, she's just...not as happy when your not there with her...not herself. Y/n loves you so much Sam!" The girl said driving through the green light.

"Being on tour has broken my heart without her, I don't think she realizes. I legit cry myself to sleep almost every night I'm not with this girl. I'm not the 'Sammy Wilk' the fans think I am...I just feel....empty without her." I said trying to wipe the tears starting to stream down my face.

"Sammy, I know it's hard, but you guys just gotta realize, this will only make your relationship stronger!" Andrea said laying her hand on mine for comfort. "I just don't want her to leave me because Ive been away most of our relationship." I said rubbing my temples starting to break down at the thought of my world...leaving me.

"Dude, she can't last a couple days without talking to you, let alone the rest of her life. She's not gonna leave you!" Andrea said checking her blind spot to enter on the highway. "Okay...I just can't wait to have her jump into my arms." I said getting excited as I saw the sign saying; 'Omaha 50 miles'

We were getting closer and I decided to send y/n Jack and Jack's new song, Right Where You Are. The feelings in the song, explain mine exactly. I just wanted to hint to y/n that I'm coming home, but she wouldn't pick up on the hint. I just was anticipating the moment I was gonna lay her down, and make love to her.

Time seemed to slow down as we got closer to home, I just wanted to be there already. I couldn't sleep so I volunteered to drive the rest of the way, since I saw Andrea starting to get heavy eyed. We pulled off on the side of the road and I got in the driver seat with y/n's present still in hand.