Sammy & Nate (request)

This ones for Bri 🐨

*Bri's POV*

I put on my white crop top and leggings, with some black vans, then went into the bathroom and did my normal makeup. I fixed my waved hair and touched it up, and threw on one of Sammy's black and white SnapBack. I grabbed my phone and keys, and went to my car.

I drove to the set of the music video for Jack J, Jack G, and Nate's new song 'Like That'. The song was becoming popular so they decided to do the music video now, while it was big.

My boyfriend, Sammy, was invited to be in the video since they are all good friends. Sam told me how the video was going to go; there would be girls, and he would have to flirt on camera, and the guys would all play basketball with them.

I wasn't really the jealous type, and I know it's just for the video so I wasn't worried. I arrived at the set and saw all the guys with the girls, pre recording the video so they knew what they were doing when it came time to do the real thing.

I looked at Sammy, damn did he look fucking hot. All of the guys looked good, of course I wouldn't tell Sam that because he is the jealous type, even though they are his friends, oh well.

I have to admit, the girls were pretty...gorgeous as a matter of fact. I see them compared to me and was like 'well damn...there goes my self esteem' haha just kidding, but they were gorgeous.

Sammy's girl was dark skinned, dark haired, and had beautiful eyes. Her hair was long, and curly. Gorgeously round and plump lips, perfectly glossed from the makeup artist touching them up every 5 minutes.

She was wearing a cream colored crop top with white shorts and gladiator sandals, that I could never pull off, and had a killer body. Either way, this bitch was bangin. I walked behind the camera and watched everyone sway, and sing along with the music. The boys 'flirting' with the girls, them giggling, all that stuff.

After the practice shoot, they got a break and Sam didn't come say hi or anything, he just kept flirting with the flawless girl. I figured he was finishing up a conversation and would only be a minute, but he stayed there a few minutes, not even looking at me.

I walked over to him, "hi baby, you look great!" I said kissing him on the cheek. He just looked at me and said thanks. Not even a hug, a kiss back, a wink, a booty grab...nothing.

"Hi! I'm Ashley, you are?" The beautiful girl looked at me and said, holding her hand out to shake. (Idk if that's her name but she looks like an Ashley😂) "Sammy's girlfriend, Bri" I said shaking her hand, letting her know Sam was mine. "Your so pretty!" She said checking me up and down. "Uh, not compared to you but thanks!" I said shocked.

"Babe, I'm talking to Ash right now, can we continue?" Sam said with an attitude. "Oh let her stay, she seems cool" Ashley said with a dazzling smile to add to her appearance. "It's okay, I think I'm gonna go get something to drink." I said with a fake smile, trying not to acknowledge Sam's shitty attitude. I mean I wanted to stay, so I could get to know Ashley more, I mean she seems cool as fuck...

"Okay cutie, see ya" the dark haired girl said waving. "Anyways, as I was saying, your eyes are so pretty....." I heard Sammy saying as I was walking away, his words fading. I figured he was just being nice, she probably said something about Sam's gorgeous eyes.

I went to actually get something to drink and went to walk back towards Sam, I saw him playing with Ashley's hair with his hand rested on her thigh. I tried to hold my tears back and heard Gilinsky, Johnson, and Nate laughing and talking. I went over to talk to them, to get my mind off Sam. "Wassup shawty" Gilinsky said in a ghetto tone. "Hey fuckboy" I said teasing him. "What we don't greeted with an insult?" Johnson said motioning to him and Nate.