Sammy (Request)

This one is for Vanessa 💛💙

{Vanessa's POV}

"Vanessa I told you to stay out of my room!" My older brother Jack J yelled barging into my room. "Then why are you coming into mine?" I sassed back. "Sorry V, but if you wanna wear one of my snapbacks just ask, don't take them anymore without asking!" Jack scolded. "Kay" I replied looking back at my phone.

"Oh and the boys are coming over, so look presentable" Jack said referring to his suuuper hot friends, Jack G, Nate, and the hottest of them all...Sammy! Oh god they were all just so damn hot! Tall, dark haired, dark eyes, perfect style...they were all just....mmmmm!!!

"Can I hang out with you guys?!" I said trying not to sound to excited. "I don't care, just don't annoy us. I'm surprised my friends even like hanging out with you." Jack said rolling his eyes. "Okay deal!" I said jumping out of bed to get ready. Jack is the best brother ever, he is so chill with everything...except when it comes to his room.

I put on a pink crop top, with some white jeans. I put on my wedges that gave me a couple inches, since I was super short for my age. (Don't worry V, I'm 15 and only 4'7! I'm short to! 😂) I went into the bathroom and turned my curling iron on, and did my make up. I curled my hair and did a half up swirly bun. My hair was actually cooperating with me today surprisingly, since my hair was so stubborn.

I put on a couple necklaces, a bracelet Jack had bought me for my 17th birthday. I slapped on some light pink lipgloss, and my Strawberries and Champagne lotion from Victoria's Secret. (This stuff smells soooo good btw🍓) It was the lotion I had on when Sammy told me I smelled nice...don't make that face, if a hot guy told you you smelled good, you'd wear that shit all day everyday.

I went downstairs, waiting for the boys to arrive. I grabbed something to snack on, and plopped on the couch for the meantime. About 15 minutes later, the boys came barging into the door. I stood up to greet the boys, and they just stared at me. Then Nate broke the silence, "Damn shawtys gettin taller, wait...she's just wearing heels" he giggled

I blushed and went to give them all a hug. "damn girl put some clothes on, you making me wanna bang you right here right now!" Sam joked as he hugged me. "She may be tiny, but I bet you can put her in a bunch of positions when your hittin it" Jack G said checking my ass out after I turned away.

I looked over at Sam's perfectness, and he looked a little pissed. I broke the awkwardness, "Jack should be down in a minute, he's taking a shower" I said playing with my nails. "Mmm I'd like to take you to the shower" Nate smirked. "Oh. My. God" I giggled blushing like crazy.

"Let's play Xbox till J comes down" Sam said fuming for some reason. We got everything running and half an hour passed, and Jack still hadn't come down. "I'm gonna go get Jack" I said watching Jack G and Nate play FIFA. "I'm gonna go with, I have to talk to J anyways." Sam immediately followed.

He followed behind me and when we got out of hearing distance, I questioned Sam. "What do you have to talk to Jack about?" I asked. "Nothing, I just wanted to come with you." Sam said bluntly. "Okay, and why do you seem so mad" I replied. "Because they piss me off" Sam said pointing to the living room, as we went upstairs.

"Why?" I asked again. I felt Sam shove me against the wall, "because I like you....and they keep saying sexual shit to you. They're just being fuckboys" Sam growled. I was taken back by Sam's words. "Ar- are you serious?" I questioned. "Drop dead baby, you smell great by the way" Sam giggled pressing his lips to mine.

Then Jacks door opened, and Sam quickly pulled away. "Hey man wassup" Jack said to Sam doing their whole handshake thing. "We were just coming to get you" Sam said pointing to me and himself. "Actually I need to go reorganize my room, and after Sam got you, I was gonna ask him if he would help...?" I said hoping Sam would say yes so we could talk.

"Yea, we should be down in like...20 minutes" Sam said to Jack. "Okay, hurry up! I wanna kick your ass in FIFA!" Jack said running downstairs laughing. "That was close" I said walking to my room. Sam followed and closed the door, then pushed me onto my bed.

"How's this for close" Sam said before clashing our lips together, and grinding his hips onto mine. I couldn't believe this was happening, one of my brothers best friends was trying to fuck me...well...why not huh?

I pulled Sam's shirt over his head, seeing his abs on display. My eyes ran from his eyes, to his torso. "You can touch me ya know...I mean I'm not gonna hold back" Sam giggled. "Okay" I said shyly, and ran my hands up and down his abdomen, rushing to kiss him again.

"Have you done this before?" Sam questioned. "Yea" I blushed, "I mean are you okay with this? If not I'll stop.." Sam said backing off of me slowly. "I'm fine Sam!" I replied, pulling him to me.

"Sure?" Sam said smirking. I kissed him and tugged at his hair, "positive" I said against the kiss. I felt him smirk, and next thing I know I'm left in my bra and panties, and Sam in his boxers. We were making out like crazy, feeling each other's bodies, then Sam took my panties and his boxers off.

"Okay V, you ready?" Sam said positioning himself at my entrance. "Yea, goo before they come" I whined. "Okay" Sam giggled, then pushed into me. He let out a quiet groan, slowly thrusting in and out of me, while I let out a small moan.

Sam sent his lips to my neck, and kissed it softly and passionately. "Faaasteer babyyy" I moaned quietly into Sam's ear. He looked at me darkly and sped at my command. Sam and I had the room heated, trying to contain our moans.

"Yes babyy" Sam groaned out. I immediately shot my hands to his back, and started scratching. "Oohhh Saaam" I moaned feeling a knot coming. "I'm gonna go Vanessa" Sam said with his thrusts becoming sloppy. "Fuck me too" I replied arching my body into Sam's.

Then my door flew open, and Sam hopped off of me. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU LIKED VANESSA! I JUST NEEDED TO VERIFY!" Jack screamed, but not angrily. "You don't care that I'm literally fucking your sister right now?!" Sam said covering our bodies. "I knew it was gonna happen sometime or another..." Jack said shutting the door.

"Oh my god, that just happened" I giggled. "Yea now let's finish what we started" Sam said climbing on top of me.

Well this was an interesting one. It was fun to write though. I hope you like it Vanessa! 💋 love yall and stay beautiful💚💚