Sammy (Requested)

Another request for WilknsonxMaloley lets goooo...

*Kylies POV*

It was Christmas Eve, and me and my boyfriend Sam decided to stay home instead of going to any of the parties the guys were having. We were cuddled up on the couch, watching a Christmas movie, "babe...I forgot I bought hot chocolate at the store the other day. Want some?" I asked looking up at Sammy, focused on the movie. "Yea, sure." Sam said still watching the movie.

I started to get up and sam pulled me closer to him, "Uhhh..babe" I said sarcastically. "Yes dear?" Sam said acting like i wasn't going to do something. "I can't make us hot chocolate if your attached to me..." I said smiling, looking up at him again. "But I'll be cold if you leave Kylie..." Sam said nuzzling his head to mine.

"I'll make it special..." I said changing the tone in my voice to tease him. His mouth dropped and he let me go immediately, "yeeees!" He yelled standing up, helping me up too.

I started to walk towards the kitchen and noticed Sam was following. I stopped in my tracks, making sammy bump into me. "What do you think your doing Samuel?" I said turning around, putting my hands on my hips.

"Going to help you...duh" Sam said grabbing my hands lacing our fingers together. "No your not, it's a secret recipe!" I said sarcastically. "Ughhh fine babe" Sam said with a pouty face.

He turned around, and walked towards the couch and sat there with his arms crossed. I walked into the kitchen laughing at Sam and got everything out for the hot chocolate.

I was putting crushed candy canes on top of our hot drinks, when I felt Sam wrap his warm arms around me, and lay his head in the crook of my neck. "Done pouting?" I said as a looked at Sam out of the corner of my eye. "Nope" Sam said laying gentle kisses on my neck.

I slammed my hands down on the counter playfully, "then what is it gonna take for you to stop?" I yelled sarcastically. He spun me around quickly and cupped his hands on my face, "I don't know baby girl, think of somethin..." Sam said biting his lip, leaning in for a kiss.

"Mmmm I can think of a few things..." I said leaning the rest of the way in. The kiss was deep and passionate, better than all the rest we've had....more sparks than usual.

I heard Sammy push the coffee mugs back further on the island and he lifted me up on top of it. He was caressing my body, remembering every curve and movement I had made. "Kylie..." Sam said against the kiss, tugging at my sweatshirt. "Yea" I replied.

He pulled away and looked at me with serious eyes, "are you seriously wearing my hoodie?" He said trying to hold back his giggles. My head fell into his shoulder, "really Sam?" I said laughing. "It's my favorite one!" Sam said sarcastically.

"Ugh your so dumb" I said pulling him on top of me, continuing the kiss. We were both laying on the counter, kissing each other passionately.

After a couple minutes, Sam stood up and lifted me up off the counter and threw me over his shoulder. "Samuel Wilkinson! Put me down!" I yelled laughing as he rushed to the couch. He stopped just before we reached the couch, "why should I?" He said tickling my sides with his free hand.

I was squirming everywhere and he still had a tight grip on me, "babeeee please!" I giggled. "Fine...I'll put you down and tickle you!" Sam said flipping me onto the couch, getting on top of me and tickling me. "Sammy stoooop!" I yelled grabbing his arms.

I had his wrists gripped tightly, "oohh, now what are you gonna do? I'm on top of you so you can't do shit!" Sam said in a cocky tone. "I'll show you" I said making a quick movement, putting myself on top of him.

Sam had a shocked look on his face, "now what?" I said with a smirk on my face. Sam just looked at me and smiled. I released the grip on his wrists and he brought his fingers to mine, and laced them together.

"You keep me on my toes, that's for sure Kylie." Sam said staring into my eyes. Out of my better judgement I leaned down and kissed him.

Sam moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed it, making me part my lips so he had full reign of my mouth. I bit down on his bottom lip, trying to tease him, but he was better at that game.

He knew rubbing my thighs turned me on, so he did just that. He lightly roamed his fingers on my thighs, making me go wild. "Sammyy" I moaned since he nipped at my neck.

"Merry Christmas baby girl" Sammy said as he pulled down my pajama shorts. I got a giant smile on my face. "What a present" I said winking and biting my lip.

He pushed me to the other end of the couch, and ripped my hoodie and shirt off of me in the process. He took his top layers off too. I removed my panties from my hips and Sam pulled them off the rest of the way.

Sam stood up and pulled his sweatpants off, and positioned himself at my entrance. He looked at me, as if asking permission to go, I nodded my head and he slowly went into me.

We both whispered out profanities as he went faster and faster. "Saammyy" I moaned sending my nails through his back. The pleasure was overwhelming, and I was just screaming Sammys name, pretty sure the neighbors heard me ;)

"Kylie....mmmm" Sam groaned hitting his high. Feeling his juices in me made almost hit my high, but Sammy pulled out and went down to my heat.

He looked at me with dark eyes, and flicked his tongue on me. He knew when he did this, it would send me over the edge. To make everything that much better, he looked me in the eyes and stuck his tongue inside me.

My walls clenched around his tongue, signaling I was gonna hit. Sammy groaned at my action, which made me go into my high.

Sam sucked up the mess and came up to me and gave me another hickey. "Ugh sammy stopp" I said playfully.

Sam laid next to me on the couch and cuddled next to me. I noticed red liquid on Sammys shoulder, but realized what it was. "Sam, turn around..." I said with widened eyes and slight smile.

"Um..kay..." He said flipping his body, I noticed red semi-bloody scratch marks down his back. "Saaaammm Im So sorry babyy!" I said kissing the marks I made. "What Kylie?" He said looking at me with a smirk

I grabbed my phone, and took a quick picture of Sammys scratched up back, and showed it to him. "Sorry baby..." I said biting my lip. "It's okay mama, it shows how good I make you feel" Sam said winking at me.

He cuddled me in and as we were drifting off to sleep, I remembered, we never drank our hot chocolate....😜

Hope you like it baby girl :) I'm sorry it's up so late, but I wanted it to be better than the Nate one...love you WilknsonxMaloley 💕 if you wanna read good stories, go read hers :) if you want a request of your own, comment or dm meeee! Thanks for reading, Love you all 😘