Nate (Request)

My love Vanessa requested this one🔥🎵

\\Vanessa's POV//

We were all crowded in that tiny studio, but there was no way I wasn't gonna dance still. Nate was in the booth, recording a verse and I was dancing around, swaying my hips to the music. "Mmm you look fuckin sexy baby girl, move it this way" Sammy said sitting back in his chair.

"How about I don't" I said backing my ass the opposite way, running into Pierre. "You can dance on me anytime you want girl" he said checking me up and down. "I'm good" I said looking around me making sure I didn't run into anyone else.

"Hey fuckheads I can still hear you" Nate said into his mic. "Not our fault you got such a sexy babe" Johnson said licking his lips. "Yea, she is hot as heeelll" Swazz said chiming in. I rolled my eyes

"You guys act like I'm not even here, and that I don't have a boyfriend who happens to be your friend!" I protested, meeting Nate as he came out of the booth. "It's okay baby, they're just jealous that I have you" Nate said pinching my ass.

I smirked and kissed him, "I wouldn't leave you for them anyways babe" I said sitting Nate in his seat he had earlier. Then Sammy went in and did his verse, and I started dancing around more...making sure Nate noticed.

\\Nate's POV//

Fuck, Vanessa looks so damn sexy dancing around like that! No wonder the guys are saying shit. She looked over at me and stuck her tongue out, playing with her tongue ring, knowing when she did shit like that it turned me on

"How does that feel on your dick?" Gilinsky said watching Vanessa, "wouldn't you like to know, tell Maddie to get one then ask her" she sassed back. The music was bumpin, and Vanessa kept dancing, I think she wanted the guys to suffer, because she started dancing on me.

I watched her intently, but then realized the guys were around and looking. I grabbed her hand, and rushed her out of the studio. I took her into the conference room next door. I pushed her onto the table and threw her shoes off, then yanked her shorts down.

"Nate what ar-" she tried to say, but I cut her off by pushing my lips to hers. I pulled her body up to mine, and laid her further up onto the table. The kiss was sloppy, but enough to shush her. I moved my lips down her body, jaw, chest, torso, then thighs.

I left hickeys every so often, to remind her that she was mine. She let out soft moans escape her mouth while I did so. I ripped her panties off, and slapped my tongue onto her wet core.

\\Vanessa's POV//

Nate licked up my wetness, and I let out a small moan. "Baby the rooms are soundproof" Nate groaned against me. I smiled because he knew how loud I was. His tongue explored around my region, and I let out loud moans into the quiet air.

He probed his tongue into my slit, "Mmm Natee" I sighed, reaching for is curls. He then dove his tongue deeper into my core, and pushed it in and out of me. "Uhh fuuck" I moaned feeling a slight knot forming in my stomach.

Nate groaned against my core, helping me along. "Don't stoopp Natee..shit!" I yelled feeling the knot become more extreme. He kept making the right movements with his tongue, "I'm gonna cum babeee" I huffed tugging at Nate's hair. He moaned against me to signal for me too, and I felt myself cum onto Nates mouth. He cleaned my juices up, and redressed me.

"What was all that for?" I asked still huffing for breath. "Just cause your my girl" Nate said kissing me, then we walked back into the studio. All the boys were silent with their mouths dropped. I looked at Nate and he was smiling like crazy. "What?!" I said to all of them.

Then Sammy pointed to a monitor, that had 4 views of the conference room. I looked at Nate, "did you fucking know about this?" I said blushing. "I just wanted the boys to know that you are mine." Nate said kissing me on the temple. "Oh my fucking God" i blushed.

I hope you liked it Vanessa💙 this was interesting to write. But I liked making the outfit for it🔥 wattpad has been stupid though and not showing pictures. But I'll make sure it comes up👍🏼 love yall and stay beautiful 🌷