Nate (Request)

This was requested by Saniya💟💚

[[Saniya's POV]]

"Babe, does this look okay?" I asked my boyfriend Nate. I was meeting his parents tonight, and I wanted to look great. "Wanna know the truth?" Nate said fixing his SnapBack, "duh" I said with fire. "I'd fuck you if that's what your asking, you look so damn good" Nate said approaching me, grabbing me by my waist.

"I don't wanna look fuckable, I wanna look presentable to your parents!" I smiled as Nate leaned in to kiss me. He swiped his tongue at my lips to let him explore my mouth. I denied, but bit at Nates bottom lip as I pulled away.

"What a fucking tease" Nate giggled as he grabbed my ass, then turned to grab the keys to the Car. We were about halfway there and I finally spoke, "Nate, what if they don't like me..." I said playing with my nails.

"They're gonna love you Saniya!" Nate said placing his hand on my thigh. He reached his hand closer and closer to my core. "Nathan, we're not doing this right now!" I scolded him with a smirk. "It'll calm your nerves though baby girl.." Nate said with a smile.

"We're almost there so wait till later" I said putting my hand over top of his to stop anything that were to happen if he tried. After what seemed like forever, we finally pulled into the long driveway, arriving at Nates parents house.

"Everything's gonna be fine" Nate assured me, kissing my cheek. I put on a nervous smile, and we walked up to the door of the big house. Nate intertwined out fingers, and just walked into the house.

"Momma, daad!" Nate yelled through the house, "baby boyy!!!!" His mom came running into the hallway. She grabbed Nates face and kissed both of his dimples, then she looked at me. "Oh my god....Nathan..." She said checking me up and down with a shocked look.

I felt light headed, "honey, get in here!" She said yelling for Nates dad. I squeezed Nates hand and felt my knees get weak. "What love" the tall man said looking at her, then me. "Bud!" He said trying to change the subject. "Mom..dad, this is my girlfriend that I was telling you about, Saniya" Nate said gesturing to me, kissing my hand.

"Nathan...she is absolutely....beautiful! Oh my goodness! Welcome dear!" Nates mom said hugging me and kissing my cheeks like she did to Nates. "Just call me momma!" She exclaimed. I looked at Nate because that's what he calls me, he giggled and then I broke the awkwardness.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Maloley, your so sweet" I said with my cheeks a beaming red by now. "Nice to meet you to sir" I said letting my hand out for him to shake. "Dinner is ready loves" Mrs Maloley said rushing me and Nate to the kitchen.

We sat down to eat and let's just say, Nates mom makes a damn good chicken Alfredo! I was in the middle of eating, and listening to Mrs. Maloleys cute stories about Nate when he was little....and then Nate decided he wanted to get freaky right in front of his parents!

He placed his hands on my inner thigh, and rubbed his fingers against the material of my panties. I jerked and let out a little yelp, "you okay deary?" Mrs Maloley asked. "Yea my dress just caught on the chair" I thought up quick.

"Oh okay" she giggled. We all finished eating, and Mrs Maloley cleaned up our plates. "Mom I'm gonna go show Saniya my old room, we'll probably find some stuff so don't get worried" Nate said grabbing my hand.

I was really looking forward to seeing the room Nate grew up in. We headed up the stairs and got to the room at the end of the hall. We walked In and Nate pushed me onto the bed.

"Nate!" I murmured so his parents wouldn't hear. "What baby girl" Nate said sitting beside me, and pulling me onto him. I figured I should just give him what he wanted...but in a different way I guess.

"Fine, but we're doing this my way" I said biting at Nates neck, and slowly started rolling my hips onto his. "Mm...uhh" Nate groaned into my ear. "You like that baby" I said taking dominance over Nate, speeding my pace up. "Fuck Yeaa" he groaned back.

I let out small moans, hoping and praying his parents wouldn't walk in. "Uhh natee" I let out gripping at his curls after I tossed his SnapBack off of his head. "Ahhh fuck baby girl, faster" Nate said breathily.

I rocked my hips faster against nates, and he pulled my face over to kiss him. We moaned onto each others lips. "Oh my god baby girl...fuck" Nate gritted through his teeth.

"Nathan sweetheart, my peanut butter cake is ready!" I heard Nates mom yell from downstairs. Then within about 2 seconds, Nate pushed me off of him. I groaned in agony, "what the fuck" I mouthed to him. "It's my moms peanut butter cake, don't bitch at me" he giggled. I hopped off the bed and kissed Nate, then we went downstairs.

Hope you like it Saniya! Had to put a funny ending in there ya know hahah stay beautiful babes💕💙