Nate (Request)

So this is like one of my favorite outfits I've ever made.
Kinda got inspired by Where Art Thou...
"I need a good girl with a bit of attitude, little bit of swag, money, and she tatted too"
You'll see attitude in the imagine💁🏽
Obviously the swag is there 😎✌🏼️
She has J's, a designer purse, and designer earrings 💸
And the tattoos are just perfect 👌🏼

I'll use me as your friend in this one 😘

So this one was requested by Brooklyn🔥💋

{Brooklyn's POV}

"Do I look okay?" I asked my friend Marissa. "Biitchh you look fucking hot!" She said bowing down jokingly. I examined myself again in the mirror. I was wearing a white crop, black ripped jeans, my white and gold J's, and a black SnapBack that said 'Brooklyn' on it. (See what I did there😂👌🏼)

"Okay so I'm not gonna drink a whole lot, so I'll drive us back here when we're ready." Marissa said grabbing her purse and phone. "Okay sounds good, let's go!" I said ready to turn up.

*skip car ride*

We arrived at the house the party was at. "Okay, meet up here by 1:30 if we haven't gone home yet." Marissa said fixing my lip stick, as I did to hers. "Alright let's go find some boys!" I said grabbing Marissa, heading to the kitchen for a drink. I made us each a drink and then we danced around with everyone else.

About an hour passed and I was tipsy, but not drunk. I lost Marissa, she was gone. I was shuffling through the crowd of sweaty bodies, when I was suddenly stopped. I felt hands on me, and when I went to go say something, a suuper drunk guy fell face first onto the floor.

I followed the hands that were attached to my hips, and looked up at who had stopped me from getting trucked by a the wasted man. "Thanks for...wow" I said looking at the boy. Daaamn, this guy was hot as fuuuck. "Haha, your welcome" he said releasing his grip from my body.

Me being the sly bitch I am, "no it's okay, you can keep you hands there" I said placing his hands back onto my hips. "Haha my names Nate, but people call me Skate" he said helping me move my hips around to dance. "Well hi Skate, I'm Brooklyn" I said smiling at the boy.

"Ahh like your hat" he said gesturing to my snapback. "Yea" I giggled. "Might sound kinda strange..but I've kinda been wanting something bad to happen, so I could save you. I saw you when you walked in and I thought damn...your sexy as hell" he laughed, with dimples becoming visible.

I laughed at the boy and his honesty, "well if we're being real here, your pretty hot yourself" I said admiring the well dressed boy. "Thanks lil ma, so...goin out on a limb here...but do you wanna go back to my place?" He said checking me up and down.

I'm not gonna waste this opportunity, to fuck this hot ass guy. I turned around and pressed my ass into his crotch, circling my hips around. Skate ran his hands down my torso, "takin that as a yes?" He giggled.

Skate grabbed my hand, and led me through the crowd, out the door, and to his car. He was a gentleman and opened the door for me. I got in and he shut the door behind me, then got in and started the car.

I decided that i was gonna be a tease, since the guy was overly hot. I set my hand on Skate's inner thigh as he was driving. He smirked, and bit his lip. "I wouldn't" Skate said in a warning tone, "Why not?" I seductively questioned. "I don't wanna have to pull this car over.." He growled.

Damn...I wanna see how this goes. So I softly rubbed him through his jeans, and he groaned quietly. He rushed to pull the car into an abandoned parking lot, "Your fucked now..." Skate smirked turning the car off, then attacking my lips. We managed to wrestle around to the backseat, and Skate was on top of me. He was nipping and sucking on my neck, leaving love bites and hickeys. He unzipped my crop top, and his eyes immediately went to my breasts. Skate groped them into his hands, and then kissed them softly, then moved down my body.

He unbuttoned my jeans, and then slipped them down my legs. Skate kissed my hips, and then slipped my panties down as well. He immediately placed his lips onto my clit, and began sucking softly. "Mmm" I softly moaned. Then Nate let his face up, "We're in my car...you don't have to be quiet" He growled from below me.

I smiled at him and nodded, and he continued working on me. He let his tongue explore around my cunt, as I let out loud moans. "ahhh skate...fuuck" I moaned, reaching my hand down to pull his head closer to me. He flicked his tongue all around, helping me get closer to my high.

"Im close" I whined. Nate quickened his pace of what he was doing, and sent me over the edge. "Skateee fuuckk!" I yelled out into the steamy air of the car. I came and Skate took his pants off, and shoved himself into me. "Ahh shit" He groaned out.

Skate began thrusting faster, as I pulled his body to mine. I returned the favor of the hickeys he had given me earlier. "Mmmm" I moaned against his skin. I pulled away, "Harder Skate" I whined, wanting more and more of him. I felt the alcohol rushing through my body, and I felt every muscle in my body tense up.

He pounded harder and harder into me, "Brooklyn im gonna cum" Skate warned. "Me too" I moaned dragging my nails down his back. He thrusted a few more times, and I felt him cum into me, which sent me over the edge too. We both let out strings of moans and profanities, as he rode our highs out.

We both got dressed and then returned to our seats. "Now, will you be okay until we get back to my house?" Skate said giggling. "You better drive fast" I said winking. "Damn ma, you just cant get enough can you" Skate laughed, driving down the road.

I hope you liked it Brooklyn! This one is one of my favorite Skate ones...I hope the rest of you enjoyed it as much as I did. Love yall and stay beautiful 💜💙