Johnson (Request)

This one was requested by Michelle🎀🌹

{Michelle's POV}

"Dani, you know how nervous your dad is, so just be prepared for him to...have mixed emotions..." I said to my 17 year old daughter Danielle. She was getting ready for prom, and Jack hadn't seen her fully done yet. "Mom, I don't even know why dad is freaking out, it's not like he's never met SJ!" Danielle protested as I helped slip her into her dress.

"I know, but that's not the only thing dear, your dad isn't ready for you to grow up. He's not used to seeing you all done up, and dressy." I said lacing up the back of her peachy pink dress. "Yea...SJ is scared dad is gonna do something" Danielle said talking about her date Sam Jr. And Sam Jr is Sam Wilkinson's son, Jacks best friend.

"I don't understand why SJ would be nervous, he's been around us all since birth!" I said to her. "He just doesn't want dad to lay down a bunch of stupid rules. He thinks he's really cool and doesn't want him to be one of the stereotypical dads" Danielle said as I handed her the blingy earrings jack bought for her sweet sixteen.

"Well, he's a dad, and he's over protective. It's his job, but I agree, he's not your typical dad. After all we did have you at a young age" I said primping her blonde hair, she inherited from Jack. "I know, and I feel bad for ruining your lives" Danielle said playing with her newly done nails.

"Baby you didn't ruin our lives! You helped your dad and I become closer! And it's not like we didn't have carriers already, your dad is a rapper with uncle G, and I was doing YouTube videos." I said lifting her chin to meet my eyes. "Yea but I feel like I was a distraction" Danielle whined.

"That's what I thought at first too, I didn't wanna tell your dad because his career was just taking off. But turns out he was really excited, and here we are!" I said holding her tan fingers in mine. "Okay, thanks for reassuring me mom" She said hugging me. "That's what I'm here for baby girl" I said kissing her forehead.

"SJ IS HERE!" I heard Jack yell from downstairs. "OKAY" Danielle yelled back down. We walked downstairs and Jack looked stunned seeing our daughter all together. "Dani, baby girl, you look gorgeous!" Jack said walking to Danielle. "Thanks dad, mom did most of it though" she said hugging Jack.

"Well you look flawless either way, SJ is waiting outside" Jack said looking at the ground. Danielle went outside, and I talked to Jack, "babe.." I said grabbing jacks hand. "She's so perfect, and grown up...I don't want her to leave" he said looking out of the window at our daughter.

"Honey, she's gonna be gone until midnight...she'll be back" I said holding his other hand. "No I mean forever" Jack said looking sad. "Aww babe, we can't control that" I said as he rubbed his thumbs over my hands. "I just love her so much" Jack said tearing up.

"I love her too baby, but we can't keep her forever" I said wiping jacks teary eyes. "We better go tell her bye or they're gonna be late." Jack said letting out a slight giggle. We walked out of the house to the couple, "you know the rules SJ, don't need to go over them" Jack said all of a sudden sounding tough.

"Babe, really" I laughed at him. "Haha I know" SJ said letting an inch or two of distance between him and Danielle. "Okay let's get a few pictures!" I said lightening the mood. I got out my phone, and snapped a couple pics of the matching couple.

"Be safe! Have fun! I love you!" I said hugging the two. "Love you too" they replied. "Have fun guys, love you both" Jack said kissing Danielle's forehead, and bro hugging SJ. They replied with a love you back, and left for prom.

I hope you liked it Michelle💜 request should be opening up again soon so look forward to it 🎀 love yall and stay beautiful🌷