Skate

"Congrats to the little bitch for releasing his new single" Sammy said raising his glass to toast. Your boyfriend Nate just released his 4th single and you and all the guys went out for dinner to celebrate. "To skate!" Gilinsky said standing up raising his glass. Everyone else raised their glass to congratulate Nate.

"Awe stop guys your too sweet" Nate said sarcastically. "Come on bro you know we're playin" Johnson said laughing. "For real though, thanks guys. I appreciate everything yall have done for me, and helped me with. And being there." Nate said looking at everyone at our table.

"Awwwww baby, we love you and will always support you." You said snuggling close to Nate. "Thanks momma" Nate said smiling and pecking you on the lips. "Get a room! I wanna eat, not watch you be eaten" Johnson said laughing making everyone else giggle.

Everyone was finishing up eating and you looked over at Nate and gave him a wink. He just smirked and rolled his eyes and continued to eat his dessert, you then got an idea.

You scooted closer to Nate and gripped his arm close to your body. "What do you want lil momma?" He whispered in your ear. "You" you replied biting your lip. Everyone else was to busy talking to pay you and Nate any attention. "Well when we get home, I'm taking you down." He whispered. "Baby, I don't think I can wait" you said rubbing Nate's inner thigh.

His eyes grew wide, "well your gonna have to baby doll" Nate said attempting to move your hand onto your lap. "Your no fun king..." You said leaning closer to his neck calling him by his pet name. "Y/n don't even do it!" Nate giggled pointing to his slight bulge.

You sat up and Nate went back to finish his cake. You slowly crept your hand over to Nate's lap and lightly stroked his bulge. "Babe" Nate said glancing over at you warning you to stop. "What baby" you replied innocently laying your hand still on his lap.

He went back to eating and you rubbed him a little harder, causing him to groan. He covered it up with a cough. "Bro you okay?" Sammy said laughing. "Yea I'm good, I think I'm getting a stomach ache though...we should probably go baby girl" Nate said pushing you a little signaling you to get out of the booth.

"Kay babe. Bye boys" you said standing up, pulling your skirt down, hugging each of the boys. Nate followed behind giving them a little bro hug. "Alright if your feeling okay, we'll see you tomorrow at our place, we're just gonna hang out." Gilinsky said fixing his hair. "Yea for sure dude, later guys" Nate said putting his arms around your waist squeezing you hip a little. "See ya skate, bye y/n" the guys all said. "Love you guys" you said waving to them all. "Love you to" they all replied in unison. You and skate walked out and got in the car.

You and Nate were about 5 minutes into the car ride when he finally addressed what happened at the restaurant. "What the hell were you thinking back there?" Nate said trying to keep a straight face. "I just want you baby, not my fault you look fucking sexy tonight" you replied biting your lip and caressing your body. "Well you look sexy too but you don't see me trying to finger you in front of everybody!" Nate said giggling checking you out in the corner of his eye. "Sorrrryyy babyy I just can't help it..." You said biting your fingernail seductively. "Oh yea, your definitely getting it tonight momma" Nate said winking biting his bottom lip.

*get home*

You and skate barely made it into the door when he shoved you against the wall. He scared you a little bit and you slightly screamed. "What's wrong baby girl, scared of me now are you?" Nate said laughing, brushing a piece of hair behind your ear. "Well I didn't expect to be pushed against a wall the second I walk into my house." You replied giggling wrapping your arms around Nate's neck "I'm sorry momma" Nate said smirking leaning in for a kiss. "It's okay baby..." You replied leaning the rest of the way in.