Gilinsky

Jack had you really wanting him now as he rubbed his hands down your body when he kissed you. "Jack can we just gooo pleasee" You begged as Jack was cupping your breasts gently. "Okay baby girl" Jack said giggling.

Jack whipped his boxers, and your panties off, and hovered over top of you kissing you. "You ready baby?" Jack said positioning himself at your entrance. "Fuck yes!" You replied hugging Jack's perfect body against yours as he slowly entered. He stopped after he was all the way in and let you adjust to his large size.

You nodded him to go and he slowly thrusted in and out. "Ohhh Jaaack!" You sighed throwing your head back. "Fuck baby" Jack groaned speeding up. You were moaning each others names as Jack thrusted faster and faster.

"Oh fuck y/n I'm gonna cum!" Jack moaned keeping his pace up. "Me too Jack!" You yelled sending scratches down Jack's back. He let out a loud groan as you did so, and released inside of you. Feeling his liquid inside you made you reach your high as well, releasing on him.

~2 months later~
*Your POV*

I ran to the bathroom, yet again, to throw up. After I was done I texted my best friend, Y/bff/n, and asked her to go to the store and get me a pregnancy test. She didn't ask questions and just said she'd be right there.

Y/bff/n arrived about 15 minutes later with the test. I went and did what the directions said, and left it sit on the sink while I went to talk to y/bff/n.

"I don't remember using a condom! And I don't think I took my birth control...I don't know what Jack is going to say if I am pregnant!" I said pacing on the creaky floor. My best friend stood up and grabbed my arms stopping me, "y/n, I'm sure Jack will be happy if you are, if he isn't then he is in for a world of hurt. But knowing Jack, he will be excited!" She said hugging me. "If you are pregnant, are you going to be happy, and Do you think you'll keep it?" She added in. "Of course I will! And I wouldn't do that to a living creature." I replied pulling away from the hug.

"You guys will be great parents!" Y/bff/n said bearing a grin. "Jack seems like he'd be a good fa-" I started to say calming down but then was cut off by my alarm going off to check the test. I slowly crept into the bathroom, anxious for the results. Here it goes...I thought to myself as I reached for the test.

"Y/bff/n!" I yelled out of the bathroom door. "What does it say?" She asked rushing to the door. "I'm going to be a mom!" I said excitedly. We both cheered and squealed and I called Jack and told him to come to the house as soon as he could.

*end of your pov*

Y/bff/n left and a long 20 minutes later Jack rushed through the door. "Baby what's wrong? Why did you want me to hurry home!?" Jack asked running to your open arms. "Babe, sit down I have to tell you something..." You said sitting Jack down on the couch. "Y/n, baby, what's wrong?" He said starting to get worried. "Jack...I'm pregnant!" You yelled.

Jacks face was shocked....but it quickly turned to a smile and he jumped up grabbing you, picking you up, squeezing you tight. "Y/n that's fucking awesome!" Jack said spinning you around. "I'm so glad your happy babe" you said excitedly. "Are you happy baby girl?" Jack asked setting you down. "Of course I am Jack! Now that I know your happy too!" You said jumping into Jack's muscular arms. He spun you around some more and kissed you.

"That's why you've been so sick! Awww, baby, your going to be an amazing mother, I know you will!" Jack said leaning down to your stomach kissing it. "We're going to have a beautiful baby together!" You said twirling Jack's hair as he kissed your stomach. "I love you y/n" he said coming back up to kiss you. "I love you too Jack" you said smiling against the kiss.

I felt a queasy feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom, "I love you to little one, no need to take it out on mommy!" Jack yelled laughing. He is going to be a great dad....you thought as you cleaned yourself up.

Thanks for reading my beautiful people!!! Hope you liked it! I know it was short...I'm sorry. I still love you though😘😘