Nate

*Nates POV*

"Hey Ashley, wanna make dinner for mommy?" I asked my 3 year old daughter. "Can we make sketti?!" She asked with an exited tone. "Of course baby doll" I said before kissing her forehead.

I got off the couch and lifted Ashley into my arms and entered the kitchen. I set Ash on the counter while I got everything out. I put some water on the stove to boil, and set the sauce on to.

"Daddy can I mix it?" Ashley asked me with puppy eyes that she definitely got from y/n. "Yes princess." I said smiling at her. I grabbed her little stool and gave her a spoon, and watched over her carefully to make sure she didn't burn herself.

I checked the pasta and the time, y/n should be home any minute.

"Awww" I hear from behind me...y/n....

*Your POV*

I'm finally home after a long day at work, I grabbed my purse and headed into the house. "I'm home!" I said walking in. I put my keys on the key rack and looked in the living room. There were coloring books, barbies, and Disney movies scattered all over.

I continued into the kitchen and saw Nate standing behind Ashley, helping her mix something on the stove. "Awww" I said to Nate from the walkway. I see Ashley peek from around Nates body to see me.

"Mommy you're home!" She said running to me. I picked her up and she gave me a squeeze around my neck. Ash smiled at me with her cute dimples she inherited from Nate. "I missed you so so so so soooo much mommy!" She said in her cute voice.

"So did I" Nate said coming over to us and pecking me on the lips, placing his hand on my hip. "I missed you guys too" I said giving Ashley a kiss on her chubby little cheek.

"What did you guys do today?" I asked her and Nate. "We colored, watched movies, played with my aminals, and barbies, and told secrets" she said with her baby voice.

Ashley glanced over at Nate while he gave her look and placed his finger on his lips, "shhh don't tell mommy!" He said flashing a smile. "I not daddy! You not tell her eider!" She said mimicking Nates motion.

"What secrets Ashley Marie?" I said in a joking tone. "Noting mommy!" She said giggling along with Nate. "I'm gonna find out sooner or later you two!" I said pointing my finger to the two.

While we were joking around we didn't notice the over boiling water on the stove. "Nate...did you forget something?" I said pointing to the stove at the now forming mess.

Nate looked over and ran to the stove. "oh shh-" Nate started to say but caught himself, even though he says worse while watching basketball games. I walked Ashley over to the counter and set her on top of it.

"Do you wanna make the salad princess?" Nate said getting a bowl out. "Yeees I dooo" she said with a hint of Nates accent in her voice. "Well get over here" he said with a smile caused most likely by him noticing the accent to.

I helped Ashley off the counter and Nate grabbed her hand as she reached for her stool, and drug it over to where he was setting everything up.

They put the vegetables that we all agreed on into the bowl, and Nate taught Ashely how to toss it. That didn't go very well because half of it got everywhere. We were all laughing as a piece of lettuce got in Ashley's hair and she pulled it out and made a disgusted face.

They plated everything and came over to the table and set everything out in our spots.

We ate dinner and me and Nate did the dishes afterwords while Ashley played in the living room.

We cleaned everything up and then went into the living room and sat on the couch. "I wanna snuggle to!" Ashley said climbing up onto the couch. "Well get up here then little one" Nate said grabbing a blanket.

Ash stopped in her tracks, "can you put on Tangled daddy?" She said with her big hazel eyes. "I guess I can...but I'm only doing it for you" Nate said with a smile that matched Ashley's, with both their dimples showing.

Nate got off the couch and played the movie and we got comfortable on the couch. Ashley climbed onto Nate as I had his head in my lap, playing with his hair. She laid on his chest, and snuggled into him.

The movie wasn't even half over when I heard the two snoring alike below me. I looked at the cute moment and smiled to myself. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 so I woke Nate up to take Ashley back to bed.

I lightly tapped Nate and whispered quietly, "babe....baaabe" he woke up slowly, trying not to disturb Ashley's slumber. He looked up at me and gave me a smile "I'll take her to back to bed"

Nate got up slowly, holding Ashley against him and carried her to her room. I got up and followed close behind. He set her down softly on her bad filled with stuffed animals, and covered her up.

Nate bent down and kissed Ashley on her forehead and whispered, "I love you Ashley Marie Maloley, never forget it" he smiled at her sleeping presence.

I walked over and kissed her goodnight and said my love and me and Nate exited her room.

Me and Nate climbed into bed and cuddled close like usual. "I love this" Nate mumbled into my forehead. "Love what?" I said looking up at him. "Our family, it's perfect" he said smiling to himself.

"I love you" Nate said kissing me. "I love you too"

💕 I thought I'd make a cute one for a change and it kinda works 💕 thanks for reading babes love you 💕