Jack Gilinsky (Request)

For the amazing Tina💕

)Tina's POV(

I finished up my winged eyeliner, and applied my favorite mascara. I put my lip balm on, spritzed my Ariana Grande perfume, and went into the living room. I fluffed up the pillows, and adjusted the stacked comforters on the floor. My boyfriend, Jack, was coming over to watch a movie and hang out. I dont know if thats another code for Netflix and chill, but im gonna look cute anyways, and because im sexually frustrated.

I was in the middle of picking a movie on Netflix, when I heard Jack knock on the door. I got up excitedly, rushing to the door. I opened it and the tall boy entered my house, engulfing me in a big hug. "Hey baby girl" Jack said kissing me. "Hey babe" I replied, leading him to the living room.

"Anything in particular you wanna watch?" I asked Jack, flipping through the list of movies on the big screen. "How about Failure to Launch?" Jack asked innocently. "We watch that all the time Jack!" I said, talking abut the last 2 times we watched the movie whenever he came over.

"Its a classic babe" Jack protested with a smirk on his face. "Fine, i get to pick the movie next time though!" I said, clicking the title. We snuggled against each other while the movie was going through the beginning credits.

I was cuddled against Jack, and his hand was placed on my hip. He moved his fingers around, tickling my side. Not like a playing around tickle, but a gentle assuring tickle. "I dont think you realize how much i love you" Jack blurted, kissing my forehead. I got a sudden rush of sexual tension, and pushed my booty into Jack's crotch.

He could tell when i was horny, but tonight, im gonna tease him like crazy. Jack noticed my change in movement, and kissed at my neck. "what are you doing?" i asked innocently. "I see what you want" Jack whispered in my ear. I paused a minute. "Uhh no...i was getting comfortable" I replied with a witty tone.

"Oh okay.." Jack said in a down tone. I smirked to myself, and waited another minute, contemplating my next move. I slowly moved myself around, and flipped around. I heard little groans come from Jacks mouth as i adjusted my body around. "fuck, babe, what are you doing" Jack said trying to hide the groans come from his mouth.

"Just cuddling" i said back bluntly. "Well, your pushing against me and making me want you. Plus you look good as hell" he added into the last part. "Well good" I said back, slinging my leg around Jacks torso.

"Teasing me more Tina?" Jack said as i saw his bulge from his sweatpants grow. "Im not doing anything, if you want me to i will" I said snuggling into Jacks chest, looking into his dark eyes. "Teasing or fucking?" He asked bluntly. "Ill decide if you let me" I said climbing on top of Jacks center.

"Oh fuck" Jack groaned out of frustration. I moved my hips around, and watched Jacks facial expression change. Damn did that turn me on! I loved seeing his faces, and hearing him become pleased because of me. "Fuck, dont stop Tina" Jack said pushing me down onto him.

"Hey, im in control here" i said pushing jacks hands away from my hips "Babe" Jack said as i was about to get off of his torso. I removed my one leg from his side, and he pushed me over so he was on top of me now.

"Whos in control now?" Jack said cockily at me. "Hey, just wait mr gilinsky..." i said as he released his grip on my wrists from pinning me down. Jack smirked and leaned down to kiss me. The kiss was heated from the start and next thing i knew, i was in my bra and panties.

Jack was kissing all over me, and i was getting wetter and wetter at the feeling of his lips all over my body. He sucked at my skin every so often to get me to make a sound for him. I complied, and let out small moans to satisfy him.

He hooked my panties around his fingers, but i stopped him. "Jack," I sighed, grabbing his wrist. "yes baby girl" Jack said licking his lips, concerned. "I wanna try something" I said sitting up, "Whats that babe?" Jack said smirking now.

"Get rid of these" I said pushing Jack's pants down. He took his pants and boxers of quickly, exposing his hard on. I leaned over and took his long length into my hand, and placed my lips on the tip of him. I saw his expression harden, and his head thrown back.

He moved my straightened hair out of the way, so I could take care of him. I licked the tip of him member, and then slowly made my way down his length. Jack was moaning at my movements, and kept telling me how good I was doing. I've never gave Jack a blowjob before, I don't know why but I just haven't.

"Ahh fuck baby girl, your perfect" Jack muttered under his breath as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I swirled my tongue around his tip, and heard him go crazy. I felt his warm liquid shoot into my mouth without warning, I swallowed it, just because I didn't know where to spit it out.

I came up from Jacks lap, and wiped my mouth and smiled at him. He smirked at me and kissed me, while laying me back. He found himself back where he was before, and slid my panties off my thighs. He ran his fingers over my wetness, and I moaned out of excitement.

Then Jack kissed my inner thighs, and then inserted his tongue slowly inside me. "Uhh Jack Yesss" I moaned. He ran his hands up and down my torso, sending his tongue in and out of me. "Ooohh...fuuck" I sighed as Jack flicked his tongue on every sensitive spot he could.

I latched my hands to Jacks dark curls, and felt him groan against me. He sucked and nibbled on me, trying to get me to my high. He continuously hit the right parts of me, before I finally came.

I was in the middle of catching my breath from my orgasm, when Jack came up and kissed me deeply. "Let's get to the fun now T" Jack said pulling away. I nodded, and bit my lip, excited for what the night would bring.

Hope you liked it Tina! So many requests! Haha stay beautiful baby girls💕