Nate (Requested)

This imagine is for WilkinsonxMaloley

*Kylies POV*

*beeep*beeeep*beeeep*

My alarm went off at 6:30. Why do I have an alarm set for 6:30 in the morning when I just went on break for school? Because my boyfriend Nate's birthday is tomorrow, and I want to go see him. Yes...the talented, amazingly hot, rapper/singer, Nate Maloley. We met through Sammy at an after party.....we aren't going to talk about that though ;)

Anyways, he has no idea I'm coming home for his birthday. He texts me every moment he can, and I'm so happy we're together. He is amazing to me and does everything he can to make me happy.

I turned my alarm off and looked at my phone, a text from Nate came up:

From: My King💕

Hello my beautiful queen. I know your sleeping but I wanted to make you smile when you woke up. I just wanted to let you know I love you sooooo fucking much💘 you are my world and I wouldn't trade you for anyone. Hope you have a good break while I'm workin. I love you Kylie😘😘😘

Awww he is so sweet, im not gonna text him back right now, or he'll get suspicious. Just for the ride from Omaha to Dallas, I put my hair in a bun, threw on some sweatpants and one of Nate's sweatshirts. It still had his scent on it, which made me even more exited to be in his arms. I packed a suitcase with some clothes and shoes, and a smaller one with all my makeup, hair stuff, and electronics. I put everything in the car and headed off to Texas.

I was in the car and I was getting closer and closer to Dallas. I was double checking in my mind to think if I reserved the hotel room for the right amount of nights. I was also planning on what I was going to do with myself when I got to the hotel room to get ready to surprise Nate. I knew I was going to wear my hair loosely curled, because that's how Nate loved my hair most. And I wasn't going to wear a lot of makeup because Nate hates when I wear it to begin with, and said I didn't need it, but I wear it anyways for a boost of confidence.

I finally got to the hotel I was going to stay at after hours of emotions, music, and McDonalds. I checked in and took my stuff up to my reserved room, and started to pick my outfit. I picked out a light blue off the shoulder crop top, and a white skater skirt with a pair of mint colored pumps. I took a quick shower, got dressed, put on a little makeup, and blow dried my hair and curled it like I planned.

It was only 2 o'clock, so I decided to go and check out what the city of Dallas had to offer, since Nate didn't get back to his hotel until 5. I was driving around and found this cute little cafe and was bored, and forgot I needed to text Nate.

To: My King💕

Hey baby! That was such a sweet text to wake up to. I checked and your birthday present should be delivered to your hotel room tonight. 🎁

I waited and got a response back immediately

From: My King💕

I wish it was you Ky...I miss you so much 😩

Aww...little does he know...it is me. I can't wait to see the look on his face!

*Nathaniels POV*

I just wanted to see my girl so bad...but at least I get to see her in two weeks! That's when break for tour is, but she goes back to school the day before I go back home. Oh, she just texted me!

From: The Queen👑💖

I know baby me too...but I think you'll like it. You've wanted it for a while...

I wonder what it is....ugh, I just wanna be with Kylie!

*Kylies POV*

I got back to my room and messed around on my laptop, tweeted, favorited, and retweeted fan tweets. I looked at my clock on the screen and yelled excitedly "OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS 5 OCLOCK!!!" I went into the bathroom and touched myself up and headed to the hotel Nate was staying at.

I finally made it to the hotel and found out what room he was staying at and I couldn't wait to be in his arms again.

I went up to his room, and knocked on the door and he took a minute to answer. But he did....and was he happy :)

*Nates POV*

Ughhh, I'm so tired. I just wanna go to bed, and get through the weekend. Don't really wanna think about the fact Kylie won't be around for my birthday...fuckin sucks.

I pulled into the parking lot of my hotel and went up to my room. I collapsed onto the bed, and then right at that second someone knocked on the door. "Oh my fucking God..." I whispered under my breath as I got off the bed, and answered the door.

I honestly could not believe my eyes, "KYLIEE!!!" I yelled after I realized who it was. She jumped into my arms and hugged me as tight as she could, I did the same to her. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a deep, passionate kiss, God did I miss her.

"Baby what are you doing here!?" I said with a big smile on my face. "I wanted to see you for your birthday Nate!" She said smiling as well. I put Kylie down and grabbed her suitcases and put them in my room. After I set them down, she pounced on top of me, pushing me on the bed.

I was just rubbing Kylies back as she stared me in my eyes. I admired her curly hair, just the way I liked it, "i missed you so much baby" I said pushing a piece of hair back behind her ear. "I missed you to Nate, cute dimples and all" she said rubbing them with her thumbs.

*Kylies POV*
~the next day~

We were at Nate and Sammys concert and they were doing their thing. Nate smiled every time he looked at me. He was seriously the sweetest thing ever. The concert was over and we all went out for Nate's birthday. We went back to the hotel room and Nate got his birthday present that he'd been waiting a while for ;)

Hope you liked it Kylie! If you want your own imagine then just message me or comment you want one and I'll get to you :) love yall thanks for reading 💕