Sammy (Requested)

This imagine is for JaSeeZakiira hope you enjoy beautiful :)

*JaSees POV*

All the guys just got back from tour and decided to hang out at Sammys place and invited me to. We're all hanging out in the living room, talking about how tour was and everything.

"Im just happy to be home with my girl" Sam said as he put his arm around me nuzzling me close. "Awww I missed you baby" I said laying my hand on his chest. "I missed you to mamas" Sammy said before pecking my lips.

"Alright you love birds, get a room" Johnson said. "Whatever dude" Sam said laughing. The guys continued talking and I snuggled close to Sam under the fuzzy grey blanket that was covering our bodies.

Since Sam was having a conversation with the boys, I decided to go on Twitter. I tweeted some fans back, favorited, and retweeted some stuff. I saw some of my mentions and saw some dirty ones of me and Sam.

That's when I realized one of my urges was kicking in, mainly because Sammy and I haven't had sex since last week, and I was super frustrated.

I set my phone down and moved my shorts to expose my hips Sammy had loved. I went out in the kitchen walking right in front of Sam, making sure he noticed, and got a bottle of water.

I could feel his eyes burning through me, and I swayed my hips a little more to be flirty when I walked towards him. I sat on his lap so I could start my plan. "What are you doing babe" Sam whispered in my ear. "Nothing baby, just missed you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Your up to something...aren't you" Sam said trailing his fingers on my hips. "I guess you'll just have to find out babe" I said playing with his hair. "Uh Oh...okay" he said biting his lip, continuing with the guys.

I was still placed on Sammys lap and started to carry out my plan. I made sure the blanket was over me and Sammy before I rubbed my hands up Sammys torso. He gave me a look, telling me to stop with his eyes.

I gave him a devilish smirk, and moved my hands over his sweatpants. I played with the strings then lined the waistband with my finger. He took his hand and gripped my hip a little hard giving me another warning.

I still didn't take note and moved my hand over the tent formed in his pants. Sammys leg twitched and he jolted around for a second. I giggled quietly as Sam looked nervously at me.

I just kissed him as I rubbed him a little harder through his pants to help him contain his urge to make a sound. Sammy gripped my hand and whispered in my ear furiously "my room, now!"

I excited the room with a smirk on my lips "where you going JaSee?" Gilinsky said as I reached the entrance of the hallway. "Uhm, I'm gonna go rest for a bit, cramps." I replied thinking quick.

"Oh, okay. Feel better" he nodded "thanks G" I said waving to him. I went into Sammys room and stripped myself down to my bra and underwear and waited for Sam.

I hear Sammys deep voice down the hall saying he was gonna check on me.

The door flew open and before I knew it I was in my bra and panties, Sam was on top of me in his boxers, and we were making out like crazy.

Sam pulled away and looked at me with dark, lust filled eyes. "What was that back there ma?" He said gripping my waist tightly pulling me closer to him, if possible.

"I've missed you..." I said biting my lip, waiting for the repercussions of my actions. "Well, that out there...is gonna cost you major. No noise" Sam said sliding my pink lace panties off my hips.

"Sammy, that's not fa- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I moaned unexpectedly and realized Sammy had shoved his tongue inside of me. He pulled away, "JaSee, what did I say? No fucking noise!" Sam said with a serious tone.

I came from my quick high and snapped back into reality...I forgot the guys were out in the living room. "Sorry babe" I said giggling. Sam gave me a slight smile and went back to my core.

He placed his tongue in every place he could reach, hitting me right to build up my high. "Mmmm fuuuck sam....I'm close" I gasped quietly, gripping his hair. He groaned against me sending me into my orgasm.

I moaned slightly at him sliding against me, and pushing into me. We both let out sighs of pleasure when he was all in. He immediately started thrusting fast "fuck baby" he groaned.

My back arched off the bed, pushing my body against his. Sammy came up to my neck and sucked hard to contain his moans and I bit my lip, but still let out small moans.

Sammy was thrusting fast and hard, "I'm almost there samm" I moaned into his shoulder. "Me too babe" Sam groaned against my neck. As I approached my high, I sent my nails through Sams back definitely leaving marks.

We both let a string of moans out when we hit our orgasms. Sam rode them out and laid next to me while we both caught our breath. We got dressed and Sammy grabbed me as I went to walk out.

"Now tomorrow, don't plan on walking because tonight it's gonna be worse." Sam said smiling. "Haha okay ya freak" I said winking. He kissed me one last time before rejoining the others.

We sat down and the guys were playing Xbox, hiding smiles. Johnson got up to go get his phone and walked by and looked at me weird, "Nate gets the money" He said moving my hair and pointing to something.

I covered it with my hand and ran to the bathroom. "Fuck...SAMMY, COME HERE!" I yelled into the hall. Sam came running in, "what is it- oh....shit....sorry babe" Sam said biting his lip.

"There's no way I can cover this...dammit..." I said to Sam. "Love you?" He said trying to be cute. I walked out into the hall and all the guys stood there laughing at my giant purple and red hickey covering my neck.

"Nice bro...oh and G, you owe me 20 bucks" Nate said to them. "For what?" I said following everyone back into the living room. We all sat down in our spots.

"I bet Gilinsky 20 bucks that yall were fuckin" Nate said grabbing the 20 out of Gilinsky's hand. "Holy fuck..." I said nuzzling into Sams chest covering my blushing.

Hope you liked it JaSee! 😊 I love yall and thanks for reading💕💕