Nate (Request)

This one was requested by Emmie 🍦🍦🍦

*Emmie's POV*

I was sitting with my boyfriend Nate and his friends Sammy, Jack J, and Jack G, on the digitour bus. We were all getting ready for the okay to go to the meet and greet before the show. "I think I'm gonna go change this shirt, I don't like it" I said examining my body. "Em, you look fine." Nate said checking me up and down as I sat in his arms.

"No I don't think it looks right. I'll be back" I said pecking Nate's cheek, right on his dimple. I walked by Nate and I's bunk area and searched my suitcase till I found a cute shirt to match my skirt. I changed into a minty green crop top and a black skirt. I also changed my shoes, to my favorite mint green boots.

I walked back out to the main area of the bus where everyone was. I watched Nate eyeball me up and down. I sat back down next to Nate and looked at him. "Damn lil mama you look sexy" he whispered in my ear. "Alright guys, time to go meet some ladies" Sam said ending a phone call, probably with the manager of digitour.

We exited the bus and were swarmed by fans as we walked to the venue. We got inside and to our spot to meet everyone. I was allowed to take pictures with the girls to, but some walked by and said rude things or rolled their eyes.

I walked over to the spot Nate kept his presents the fans gave him, and picked some up to move them to make room for more. "Hey Bitch, don't be destroying the shit we spend our money and work hard on!" This one girl said in line. "Oh I'm just moving it Hun, it's cute how hard yall work!" I said smiling, trying to hide the hurt from the hateful words. "Whatever, put some clothes on slut!" The girl said rolling her eyes.

I turned away and tried to hide my tears, but the fans saw. "Emmie I love you, don't let the haters get you down!" The one fan said when she met me. I gave her a big hug, and tried to remember her kind words through all the hate. "I bet your fucking all Skate's friends! Your just in it for the fame!" Another girl said. I can't deal with this hate...

While Nate was performing the rest of the show with Jack J, I went on the bus and started crying. "Emmie, why are you crying baby girl.?" I heard Gilinskys voice say, and footsteps behind him. "This hate...I can't deal with it!" I sobbed into my hands. "It'll be okay sweetie..." Sam said sitting on the other side of me.

I felt both boys' arms wrap around me, helping me calm down. "Thanks boys, for the support through this shit" I said wiping my tears away. "Anything for you Em" Gilinsky said as they both kissed the top of my head.

In that moment Nate and Johnson walked in. I could see the jealousy in Nate's eyes when he walked onto the bus. He was definitely the jealous type, and plus he knows how much of fuckboys Gilinsky and Sammy are.

"How was the end of the show?" Sam said with his arms still wrapped around me. "Good. Its late though, babe lets go to bed" Nate said shortly. "Okay, thank you boys" I said getting up from Sam and G's grip.

I walked to our section of the bus and Nate turned to me, "what the fuck were they doing with their arms around you? You are mine!" He said grabbing my hips, pulling me towards him. "The fans..they were saying rude shit to me and I got upset and they came to check on me. Don't be mad at me babe" I said welling with tears.

"No baby girl, you got it all wrong, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at them for trying to take advantage of you. Your mine you know that right?" Nate said getting possesive...I liked when he got like this, kinda turns me on. "I know I'm yours baby, and always will be." I said playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"I don't think you do..." Nate said pressing his lips against mine. He pulled my hips closer, if possible, and probed his tongue into my mouth. "Hey guys were gonna go..." We heard Johnsons voice say. I hid behind Nate as I felt my face turn red, "we're gonna go explore the city and wanted to know if you guys wanted to go, but I see you have other things planned...just..stay out of my bed, or anywhere I go" he said giggling walking out of our area.

Nate and I were laughing and waited to hear the bus door shut, and when it did...ohh boy...it was going down

I was pushed to the couched Nate ripped my shirt off and kissed me hardly. He ran his hands up my thighs and groped my ass under my skirt, one of my biggest turn on's. Then as he was kissing me, he pulled away and bit my bottom lip, another big turn on.

"Okay Maloley, you play to much. They'll be back in like an hour!" I moaned out as he sucked my neck viciously. "I only need 15 minutes to get you goin" he said smiling his signature smile, dimple and all.

Nate slipped my skirt and panties down, then kissed my thighs. Nate leaned his head to my bundle of nerves, and flicked his tongue up and down repeatedly. "Fuuck" I moaned out, gripping Nate's curls. He wrapped his large arms around my thighs so I wouldn't squirm.

He continually wiggled his tongue all around my heat, sending a wave of pleasure through me. "Ohh Nateee" I whined pulling his hair more. "Fuuuckkk Yeess" I moaned arching my back as I felt my orgasm approaching.

Nate reached every sensitive area he could, making me reach my high. "Naaateee" I loudly moaned, releasing my juices, and Nate cleaned every bit up. He came up from my heat, "Time" he said giggling.

I hope you like it Emmie 💕 GUYS GUESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! JOHNSON LIKED MY PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM!!!! I SAID THAT WE COULD GET MARRIED ON THE 28 SINCE HE WILL BE HERE IN PENNSYLVANIA AND HE LIKED THE PIC 😂😭😭 but I can't even go to the SOTS 😭😭😭😭😭😭 this could be one of the only times I get to meet him and I can't 💔 but we are getting married so yay 😍💕