Skate

This one seems sad but I promise it's not 😉 lets gooo

"NATHANIEL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL THAT BITCH TO BACK THE FUCK OFF!?" You screamed at Nate bursting through the door after you guys got home from a club. "I tried but she wouldn't listen!" Nate kinda yelled back. "SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU NATE!" You screamed throwing your purse down on the counter. A girl was trying to grind all over Nate and he honestly tried to get her away, but you were tipsy and you got argumentative when you were."Baby I'm sorry!" Nate said trying to come closer to you attempting to grab your hand. "NO, NATE! YOU SHOULD'VE PUSHED THAT SLUT OFF!" You screamed pulling your hand away from Nate when her reached for it. "IM FUCKING SORRY Y/N! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?" Nate boomed scaring you a little making you back away.

"You know what Nate, Fuck you!" You said grabbing your keys. In the same moment you were pushed against the wall, face to face with Nate. "How hard?" He said crashing his lips against yours intensely.

Nate picked your legs up wrapping them around his waist, running his hands through the exposed part of your back from the dress you were wearing, while you ran yours through his messy hair. You two were intensely making out while he took you to your bedroom with you still attached to him. He was crashing and stumbling into the walls on the way to your room because he was focused to much on your lips, and he was a little drunk as well. You two finally made it to the bedroom and he set you on the bed taking his flannel and T-shirt off.

Nate got over top of you, pulling your body close to his, and you rubbed your hands all over his body feeling his every muscle. "God Nate your so fucking sexy" you said as he started to remove your dress. "Look at you momma!" Nate said as he slipped your dress off and threw it, admiring you. He took his hands and outlined your body while kissing down it.

He got to your panty line and stopped and came up to your face and kissed you hungrily. You arched your back to let Nate unclip your bra. "Fuck Nate!" You moaned as he started gripping your breasts in his hand.

You and Nate started making out again and he started to move his hand down to your soaking core. "Damn momma who made you this wet?" He said gently touching you, teasing you. "Fuck....You did!" You moaned wanting him to just touch you already. "Who?" Nate said ready to just fuck you. "NATHANIEL MALOLEY!" You yelled gripping the sheets of the bed.

"That's what I like to hear momma" Nate said roughly rubbing you through your thong. "Nateee please stop teaasingg!" You said grabbing his belt loops pulling him closer to your body. "Alright, alright y/n...so impatient." Nate said sticking his tongue out laughing. "Mkay, you'll see..." You said biting your lip, planning what you were going to do to Nate.

He pulled your thong off then teased some more by just barely connecting his tongue to your clit. "Nateee pleaseee" you begged slightly pulling him closer. "Baby, calm down" he said pulling his head away, making you crave him even more. "Nathaniel!!!" You playfully yelled. "You asked for it, remember that momma" Nate said winking, you knew he was going to make you scream now.

He shoved his tongue right into you making you throw your head back on your bed. "Oohh my god Nateee!" You moaned grabbing his messy curls. After a few thrusts of his tongue, he shoved 2 fingers inside you, making you scream his name. "Doon't stop babyyy!" You yelled making him smile against you.

He continually thrusted and moved his tongue on you, making you fill the room with loud moans. "Nateee....I'm goonaa...cum!" You moaned in between breaths. Nate did a few more final thrusts and you released, and he cleaned you up.

He came up your body leaving wet kisses on his way up, then finally made it to your lips. "My turn" Nate said kissing you deeply. "Is it Nate?" You replied playfully against the kiss. "Yea babe, it is" he said gripping your hips, sure to leave bruises. "Are you sure?" You said pulling his hair a bit while still having the make out session. "Baby come on!" Nate said while you lightly rubbed his bulge. You quickly flipped Nate over, and immediately went towards his pants.

Nate brushed your hair back from your face as you unbuttoned his jeans. You pulled his jeans down, then straddled him. "Awww y/n, baby, don't do this to me" Nate said as you slowly rocked your hips on his core. "If you can tease, so can I baby" you said still grinding on him at a slow pace. "Fuuuck!" Nate said as you slowly sped up. You felt his bulge grow bigger and harder, and couldn't take it any more. You got off of Nate and pulled his boxers off in a swift motion.

His member popped out and you automatically started sucking him, and he was moaning your name like crazy. You swirled your tongue around the tip making Nate go crazy. "Ohhhh my fucking God baaabee!" He moaned loudly, letting go into your mouth. You swallowed and licked your lips clean, coming up from Nates lower body moving to his lips, kissing him hungrily.

Nate flipped you over and pushed into you with no warning. "Holyyy fuuck!" You screamed from the surprise thrust. "Damn babyy" Nate sighed thrusting at a semi fast pace. You were moaning each others names as Nate sped up, making a sensational knot in your stomach. "Nateee I'm gonna fucking cuumm!" You screamed. "Hold it for your king baby" Nate moaned. "I can't...fuck!" You moaned as you tried to keep it in, but couldn't. You released and Nate did moments after that.

Nate fell next to you in the bed wrapping his arms around you, both of you breathing heavily. "So, your not mad at me anymore momma?" Nate said catching his breath. "Of course not baby, not after that!" You replied wrapping your body around his. "Good. I'm really sorry y/n, I honestly did try to get her away. Plus I love you to much to leave you for a girl like her." Nate said pulling you closer to him. "Yea, imagine telling your kids that story on how yall met." You said giggling. "I seriously fucking love you babe" Nate said kissing your forehead. "I love you to Nathaniel" you said smiling as he placed his head on yours.

Let's just say you were screaming his name more that night😉

Hello babes! Thanks for reading....make sure to leave a like or comment....I like feedback! Requests are still open too! Love you beautiful people💋💋