Sammy (Request)

A request for my girl Alexis💎💋

"Dayum baby, why don't you come sit in daddy's lap"

You blushed then looked at your boyfriend, Sam through the mirror in front of you "S-Stop Sammy" you were shy when it came to stuff like that; even when you guys had sex you were still never completely comfortable with it.

"But you look so sexy baby" he got up off your bed and walked up behind you, slid his arms around your waist looked at you through the mirror and said "I don't think we're gunna make it to this party"

"We have too" You said in a whiny tone. "I don't think we'll be missed" he smirked, kissing your cheek "Maybe not but still, it's something to do" You said leaning your head on Sam's. He groaned "I'm something to do, but fine whatever you say" he giggled. You huffed, "Faster we get there the faster we can come back"

"Eager for daddy?" Sam said roaming his hands around your body. For whatever reason, you could never look him in the eye when he said that. "You are so weird" you nervously giggled, and broke his hold on you, and turned and walked over to your bed, and sat down to put your shoes on.

"Yes but that's why you love me" he said walking over to you on the bed. "Well yeah that is definitely on the list" you said standing up. "You are trying to kill me with this outfit aren't you?" Sam said checking you up and down.

"I would never, now can we go?" You said shaking your ass to tease. "After you show daddy some love" Sam said pulling you close. "You are also a pain in the ass" you said before kissing him "I'd love to be a pain in your ass if you know what I mean" he winked at you "Ew" you giggled.

A half hour later you had gotten to the club where this party was being hosted by a friend of yours. When you got inside you quickly found your group of friends.

You were now sitting between your boyfriend & Jack G. They were all talking but you were being pretty quiet. "Why so quiet Alexis?" Jack G asked you and put a hand on your knee it didn't bother you because you didn't see him as anything more than a friend, Sammy was the only one for you.

"No reason" you said smiling "Here, drink it'll get you talking" you were about to decline but you were cut off "Alexis doesn't drink" Sammy answered for you.

"Come on just try it once...for me? Please?" Gilinsky said. You laughed "Now how could I deny that face?" "You can't" he said, handing you a drink that you only took one sip from and put it down.

After you placed the drink down Sam reached around you grabbed the opposite side of your face and turned it toward him and kissed you, which shocked you and earned groans from your friends

"S-Stop" you said kinda pushing Sam away. You hated PDA "Never" he said pulling you back again. "Okay I just ate if you don't mind" one of your friends interrupted, you probably turned bright red but your boyfriend said "Fuck off"

A few minutes later you were all laughing and talking except Sam and you had no idea what his problem was."I'm going for more drinks, and I'm getting one for you Alexis" Gilinsky said. "N-No please don't" I interrupted.

"Yes my beautiful friend you need to live a little" Jack answered. You smiled "Whatever" he said, as he unexpectedly kissed your cheek and you giggled because you didn't know how to react.

"You like to piss me off don't you" your boyfriend unexpectedly whispered harshly in your ear, making you jump.

"What are you talking about?" You said defensively. He laughed humorlessly "You don't think I see you flirting? Drinking all of a sudden" Sam started saying "I...-" you tried to cut off Sam, but he did the same to you.

"Don't, we're leaving" Sam said as he kissed you again, with his hand resting on your cheek "You don't wanna piss me off anymore, so we're leaving now" with that being said you both said your goodbyes and left.

The drive back home was silent and when you got home it remained that way until Sammy walked into the bathroom as you were about to take your make up off and pinned you against the counter.

"What the fuck was that shit you pulled tonight?" he asked you and you could tell he was angry "I don't know what you're talking about?" You said honestly "oh no?" He said sarcastically. "No" you replied. He rolled his eyes and let go of you and left you there confused.

You followed him back into the bedroom "Will you just tell me what the hell you're so pissed off about?" You said, practically begging now "You were fucking flirting with my best friend! What the fuck Alexis" Sam said removing his snapback.

"I wasn't Sam" you defended. "Yes you were I was there!" He said back. "Oh my god, I wasn't flirting I would never do that not in front of you" you said getting an attitude. "So behind my back?" He said raising an eyebrow "No! That's not what I meant" you said rolling your eyes.

He sat on your bed and looked up at you "You don't think I saw his hand practically up your skirt?" Sam said "It wasn't" you said walking over to him and sitting in his lap

"You know it's cute when you get jealous" you said laughing "But you have nothing to worry about I promise, I love you and only you" you told him "Could've fooled me tonight"

"I feel nothing for him whatsoever, when he touched me all I felt were cold hands but when you touch me it's a whole different story" I said playing with his hair. "It should be" Sam grinned "There's no need to be jealous" you kissed him "I guess I'm sorry for being so...possessive tonight" "I'm not...I kind of liked it" you giggled "Oh...in that case"

Next thing you knew you were laying on your bed with him on top of you "I swear your addicted to sex" you giggled again. "Did little innocent Alexis say the word sex? Out loud" Sam said surprised, you rolled your eyes "Haha I guess I've been spending too much time with you" you said balling the fabric of his shirt up in your hands. "Well I like it" he said as he kissed you

"Daddy likes it a lot" he smiled pulling away. "I'm not gunna call you that" you laughed nervously. "But you will beautiful" he said winking. "Nope" you said as you kissed him.

You pushed him off you and he fell onto the spot next you "Why...do you tease me?" He said getting comfortable. "Because I love you" you said rolling over onto your stomach so you could look at him.

"Are you done being jealous?" You asked flirtily. "No might take a while" Sam smirked, pulling you on top of him.

Yes it is a longer one, but I hope yall enjoyed it 💜 love yall and stay beautiful🎀