Jack and Jack Part 2

Here is part two for the lovely Cameron

-\Jack G's POV/-

I can't believe what the fuck I just saw! My best friend, or at least I thought the guy who was my best friend, fucking my sister! My little sister! What the hell? Yea me and Madison have sex, but not when Cameron is around. Seen as how it'd be the same situation of Cameron's best friend and her brother.

Like what the fuck! I'm so pissed off! I couldn't contain my anger anymore, so I punched the wall next to me and put a hole in it. It was loud, just like the sounds Cameron was making. FUCK! It's making me more pissed the more I think about it! "HURRY UP AND GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" I boomed throughout the quiet house.

-\Jack J's POV/-

All I could think about was losing everything that meant the most to me, Jack and Cameron...my thoughts were interrupted when I heard I loud pound, and then Jack G scream downstairs. I'm not gonna lie, I was scared. I never heard Jack yell like that.

"Babe, come on" cam said grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs. We sat on the couch and G was pacing in the room. It was a long silence before someone spoke, and it was Cameron...

"Jack, I know what we did was wrong, and there's no explanation for it. We should've respected your rules. But you also have to realize tha-" she started to say, but was interrupted by a pissed off Jack. "REALIZE WHAT CAMERON? THE FACT THAT I JUST WITNESSED MY LITTLE SISTER HAVING SEX? LET ALONE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!" Jack boomed, looking at me.

"No Jack, the fact that I'm sixteen! What age did you loose your virginity?" Cam yelled back at him, but her voice still seemed sweet to me. Jack paused...he was gonna lie, I knew it. He had his clammed up face and his sorrowful eyes, apologizing for what he was about to say.

-\Cameron's POV/-

I knew Jack was gonna lie, he's my brother, of course I knew when he was gonna lie. "18." He plainly said. "Hmmm, lower I think" I sassed to him. He looked at me and Jack, "okay fine 17" he pretended to give in. I looked at Jack J, and then he clamped his lips together, my brother was still lying.

"Yea okay, 17, but regardless, you need to let me grow up a little. Madison tells me all the time that you fuck her! And she's sixteen! So don't pull that 'you're to young' act. You were sixteen I know it." I sparked back, mocking him a bit.

"Can I speak here?" Jack J said, with sudden confidence. "Here we go" my brother said rolling his eyes. "Stop it Jack!" I said and then he gave me a look, then sat down to listen to Jack J.

"Cameron, is so amazing to me. I don't want to loose her. But I also don't wanna lose you either Jack. You're my BEST FRIEND! I love you more than anyone in my life, nothing against you cam, but Jack is the one who has been there since day one. He's my partner, and he's like a brother to me. I understand if you don't ever wanna see me again, or let me see Cameron anymore. But I just want you to know, I'm sorry for not respecting your rules. I really am" Jack J said, with small tears running down his eyes.

I've never seen him cry before. And it broke my heart, then I looked over at my brother. I watched his facial expression change...then walk over to Jack and I. "I'm never going to leave you buddy, you're everything I have. Without you, I don't know where I'd be! And, you can still continue to date Cam. Next time, can you at least make sure I'm gone?" My brother said giggling towards the end of his speech.

"Yes! Yes I promise I'll never do that to you again!" Jack J said rushing into my brothers arms. "Well, date my brother instead of me why don't ya!" I said running to the two boys, hugging the both of them.

"So why'd you come back so early...?" I chimed into the tender moment. Jack J looked at me like I just ate the last of the fruity pebbles (love themm!) "Sibling feeling...I had a feeling you were doing something you weren't supposed to or you were in trouble." Jack said to me.

"Oh" I giggled, "by the way, can we not mention this to mom and dad, and I won't say anything about you and Madison..." I said with puppy eyes. "Deal" my brother said right away. We all finished our group hug, and then we all went to finish the errands than needed to be ran.

I hope you liked your imagine Cameron! Love all of you, stay beautiful💜